• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Add me on Myspace @ BillfromAccounting
I don't have a Myspace. I am caught up with the times. Myspace is a thing of the past. I'm not judging you for still suing it, I;m just telling the honest truth.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I just take everything you say as sarcastic, makes things a lottt easier at the end of the day xP
Lol. True. And most of time, the things I say actually are sarcastic.

Shadowborn Omen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7297-huntrey/ said:
@Huntrey[/URL] @1stLt HChurch @Mockingbird @Daimao @TheAncientCenturion @AvidElmV2 @Assailant @Darkangel666
I would like to announce that Hunter's voice sounds like a mixture of Fergie and Jesus.

Thank you.
What the fuck is wrong with your ears, then? Because I sure as hell don't think of that when I hear his voice.

Daimao said:
My brother would be slapping you silly right know if he heard you say that you've never watched it.

He would probably rub his ballsack on your things too. Maybe even make you lick white dog shit. But that's beside the point.

And just in case any of you don't know it, that last part is a reference to Stepbrothers. My brother would never actually do that. He would threaten it, but he would never do it.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]What the fuck is wrong with your ears, then? Because I sure as hell don't think of that when I hear his voice.

[/QUOTE]
We were playing Dark Souls 2, and I said that, and he told me to put it here.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Lol. True. And most of time, the things I say actually are sarcastic.

What the fuck is wrong with your ears, then? Because I sure as hell don't think of that when I hear his voice.

My brother would be slapping you silly right know if he heard you say that you've never watched it.

He would probably rub his ballsack on your things too. Maybe even make you lick white dog shit. But that's beside the point.

And just in case any of you don't know it, that last part is a reference to Stepbrothers. My brother would never actually do that. He would threaten it, but he would never do it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh? Then you describe my voice dear?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]All I know to describe it as is the voice of my love. There's no other way to describe it.

[/QUOTE]
I've got another perfect description:

A mixture of Fergie and Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back