• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

TheAncientCenturion said:
I don't think he meant to criticize you two, like. . Don't take it negatively >.>. . He thought he might be helping.
It just kind of annoyed me how he was basically like:

"Oh, hey. Do you randomly want some "help" with your rping?? Okay! Just change the basic structure of how you write your posts. Change it all. Sound good? Great!"

I don't hate him, not by any means, that just annoyed me because it came out of fucking nowhere and he is basically telling us to change our whole writing style.

Mockingbird said:
Mother, calm OwO;
I can't help it. Unless my writing makes no sense, my grammar sucks ass, or I misspell things all the time, I DUN NEED TO CHANGE MA WRITING!!

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I know, but blue can represent water and white can represent light and ice. They're generally not what people associate with fire.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, yeah, true. I see your point there.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Seriously? You're bawking about that? Really? Are you fucking kidding me? I've always typed that way, and it's really fucking difficult for me to change! Screw you if you think we need to, because I will not.
This legitimately annoys the shit out of me, because that's how I have always roleplayed. And I've been doing this for four to five years! I can't do it any other way. So hell to the fucking no I'm not changing that. Screw you.

[/QUOTE]
Church, I never meant to tell you that you had to change. I suggested trying it to add another level of freedom in your writing. I prefer the style for myself because I can describe a scene far more powerfully. What seemed to have been lost in translation is that I still believe in personal experimentation, not forced evolution.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]It just kind of annoyed me how he was basically like:
"Oh, hey. Do you randomly want some "help" with your rping?? Okay! Just change the basic structure of how you write your posts. Change it all. Sound good? Great!"

I don't hate him, not by any means, that just annoyed me because it came out of fucking nowhere and he is basically telling us to change our whole writing style.

[/QUOTE]
Once again, the misconception there is "telling" you to change your style. I didn't give it to tell you to change. I gave it for you to decide whether or not to pick it up and try something different. I knew that I liked it far better when I transitioned and thought maybe others who typed like me might prefer it after they tried it as well. I never once meant to force an opinion.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]*sigh*
I'm sorry, guys. I dun goofed twice now, both times because something I said was worded poorly. I really never did mean to offend.

[/QUOTE]
You're fine Darth. We've all come to the conclusion we're all assholes, so, don't take too much personally. If anything at all.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]You're fine Darth. We've all come to the conclusion we're all assholes, so, don't take too much personally. If anything at all.

[/QUOTE]
I've begun to notice that, yeah.

It's kinda hard to not to take it personally, though, when everything is purposefully aimed at being personal.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]I've begun to notice that, yeah.
It's kinda hard to not to take it personally, though, when everything is purposefully aimed at being personal.

[/QUOTE]
We don't hold grudges. At least, from personal experience we haven't ever. So, even if you dun goofed you'll be fine.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]I've begun to notice that, yeah.

[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel better, I'll be killing Church soon enough.

AvidElmV2 said:
Wait, aren't you in the Kingodm RP?
Nooooooo... There is a reason I say I am obviously the only person who isn't part of the "family". Even Ian seems to be one of the "fam", although he isn't part of the kingdom RP either as far as I know.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]Church, I never meant to tell you that you had to change. I suggested trying it to add another level of freedom in your writing. I prefer the style for myself because I can describe a scene far more powerfully. What seemed to have been lost in translation is that I still believe in personal experimentation, not forced evolution.

Once again, the misconception there is "telling" you to change your style. I didn't give it to tell you to change. I gave it for you to decide whether or not to pick it up and try something different. I knew that I liked it far better when I transitioned and thought maybe others who typed like me might prefer it after they tried it as well. I never once meant to force an opinion.

[/QUOTE]
I still think that it could have been said in a better way, because I did not perceive it like that at all. It seemed more like you were telling me a way to "make my writing better." Or that my writing style is a problem that I should fix. Sure, you weren't meaning it that way, but it definitely did not come off the way you planned it to. And from what Dark said, it seems like he agrees. Also, it was completely random thing to say. If Dark or I had asked for help with our writing before you mentioned that, I would not have been this annoyed. But it just came out of nowhere, as if you found our writing style weird and wanted us to change. Again, like our writing style is a problem.

Also, I don't get the part about "more freedom." Because I believe I definitely have enough freedom in my writing. No restrictions at all, and I feel very comfortable with it. That is why I refuse to change my writing style. Besides, it's really hard to change it. So I will never change it, no matter what is said.

Daimao said:
Somebody should make me a burrito...
Mockingbird said:
Make your own burrito
True love.

AvidElmV2 said:
If it makes you feel better, I'll be killing Church soon enough.
So, Avid, what kind of fucked up drugs are you on, bud?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeah, no. I hold grudges guys.
I hold, 8000 posts worth of grudges.
I regretfully hold grudges as well. I really try not to, but I do. My whole family is really bad about that and being so sarcastic that we are on the verge of being hostile. Sometimes not meaning to be, and other times meaning to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back