• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]As much as I appreciate that you know what you're into (no pun intended), I dun' really get into that kinda kinky stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry. It won't matter what you think.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]It will to you if you get too close, Mr. Homicidal Stiff-Lover, seein' as I'm the guy holding the gun here.

[/QUOTE]
Mmhmm, interesting story. But do you have C4 strapped to yourself with a dead man's trigger?

Oh, right, yeah, you do.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]Very nice, Joker. Call me Batman, I suppose.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, that makes you sound cool. No can do.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]I'm going to quote a friend of mine from just today: "Dude. You are the very DEFINITION of cool."

[/QUOTE]
Why thank you.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]I'm going to quote a friend of mine from just today: "Dude. You are the very DEFINITION of cool."

[/QUOTE]
Also, That sounds like a movie/show quote.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]HAH! Nice. No, it was Ian to me just earlier while we were talking.

[/QUOTE]
I'm POSITIVE that's a quote...

So! Good? news everyone!

or at least those who are my friends and who give a flying fuck xD

My dad willingly (more or less not really) voluntarily checked into a psychiatric hospital, the one he usually goes to, for now. So, that means I am currently stress free and happee!

NOW I CAN CONTINUE CRUSHING PEOPLES COCCYX WITH MY 4 METER SHAFT

YOU KNOW, THOSE ARROWS WITH THE 4 METER LONG SHAFT THEY SELL AT WALLMART WITH A LONGBOW THATS MEANT TO BE SHOT BY A MECHA

YEAH

THOSE

Darkangel666 said:
So! Good? news everyone!
or at least those who are my friends and who give a flying fuck xD

My dad willingly (more or less not really) voluntarily checked into a psychiatric hospital, the one he usually goes to, for now. So, that means I am currently stress free and happee!

NOW I CAN CONTINUE CRUSHING PEOPLES COCCYX WITH MY 4 METER SHAFT

YOU KNOW, THOSE ARROWS WITH THE 4 METER LONG SHAFT THEY SELL AT WALLMART WITH A LONGBOW THATS MEANT TO BE SHOT BY A MECHA

YEAH

THOSE
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/an-occ-turned-to-a-kingdom.109796/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back