Free School: Freaks Welcome (RP)

Rayna heard someone shouting for Violet and turned her head. A boy suddenly ducked down, hiding behind someone. Oh, he must be Violet's friend. She stood up, forgetting her briefcase and walked over to where the boy was hiding. She looked over the persons shoulder to see him read in the face. Rayna smiled sweetly. Hello, I'm Rayna. She would have said. Instead, she offered her hand to him. Leading him over to Violet, she began thinking. Hmm, have I troubled Miss Violet? She seems to have friends that she can be hanging out with while I'm bugging her. She tilted her head. Friends like... Dalton! Her grip tightened. My song book! I can't believe I forgot! She drew in a sharp breath and let go of his hand. She sat down, now across from Violet so the boy can sit with her.

Rayna began eating normally again, happily writing a song in her mind. Actually, it was the song that she had been writing for several months now. Hmm... What could I put after the third chorus? It starts with I look at you, you turn away, so maybe something like that. But why would he turn away? Oh, thats perfect! Rayna began swaying her head and singing the song again in her head. Why? Why do you turn away? It must be... uh. She blinked. You're.... afraid like me? Oh that sounds good! If only I could write this down. She lowered her head. Where's my songs book!

She thought about this while she stabbed her fork at salad that was already eaten. Eh, I never went back to Dalton. I wonder if I should go back. She squirmed in her seat. I can't talk anymore if I'm out of paper. I miss when people just thought I was shy. Now I'm telling my darkest secret to multiple people at this school I barely know. She frowned. I have a lot more secrets in my song book. Whoever has it, I hope to god they're trustworthy. Not looking through it would be okay with me! She downed her drink.

(Welcome back guys!)

Violet would be handed a tray and denied payment, giving a slight nod she would smile brilliantly to the rainbow haired girl, remembering that one should return the favor in good nature and such. Was it a bonding thing or just something they did for equality? Either way she would make sure to treat the other sometime in the near future. Picking at her food some Violet would watch as the girl searched through her stuff somewhat panicked, but didn’t know if asking would make things worse, so would wait until the girl tried to tell her herself, even Violet knew about invasion of privacy.

At her name being yelled Violet would look up mid bite, only to see Terry… did he actually hide behind that boy, or was it just the timing of her looking up in his direction? Either way the other would move and Terry would look quite bashful, had he not meant to yell her name? Violet would give him a warm smile, only for rainbow girl to get up and lead him to the table. Violet would blink at this but mumble a hello, only to realize she should introduce the two. “Terry, this is… “ she would turn to the girl, not actually knowing anything other than rainbow, which she hadn’t been told by the girl, so it wasn’t something she could give him. “Actually I don’t… know her name… she’s kinda quiet” Violet wasn’t sure exactly how much the girl wanted her to say or not, so was stuck on the words to say, knowing she didn’t like when others volunteered her information, hell it felt like teasing to her, and she refused to do that to another.

Managing only to snag a banana and a granola bar, Terrance was pulled towards Violet's table. The girl seemed a little a bit forward with him, but he was sort of forward himself. He tried to get a peek at her face, to see if she had been speaking to him, but was kind of distracted by her very colorfuly dyed hair. He felt he should finally introduce himself first, but by that time they were already at the table. "Oh. Hi Violet." His face still felt a bit hot, but he kept eye contact with her, with his periferals on the other girl.

Her name's ... Terrance kind didn't underestand what she was trying to say with the pause, but finally understood. They just met, and she doesn't remember her name. That was sort of strange, or maybe he was making crazy assumptions. "She's quiet?" He smiled a bit, his world had been pretty quiet for most of his life, but he's managed to talk to a bunch of people, no matter their voice volume. "I'm Terry! What's yours?" This would be the third person he's introduced himself like this to. He started to realize, maybe he missed it while they were walking, "Or you told me already.. I have bad hearing. Deaf? Sort of." This was something he and Violet already experienced, and he's learned better they learn now than later.

He grabs a seat while peeling his banana, now keeping eye contact with the girl, who seemed to be busy tackling her salad, deep in thought. She seemed pretty deep in thought, but she didn't seem like the type to ignore people, since she did notice and bring him here.

Having an idea, Rayna quickly pulled a pen out of her breifcase and flipped the cap off. This feels silly, but I'm out of paper. She began writing on her right hand. It was tough since she wasn't left-handed, but she managed to write 'My name is Rayna, I'm mute and can't talk.' She held out her hand for Violet first, waited multiple seconds, then put her hand in front of Terry. When he stopped reading, she poured water on her hand and began roughly rubbing the writing off with a napkin. Didn't Dalton say something about a PDA? I'm not even sure I know what that is. Hmm...

She turned toward Terry. 'So you're deaf' She signed. she used sign language to talk with most of her friends. Rayna remembered that she had lots of sign language notes in her book. I miss my book. She whined in her mind. She swallowed and focused her attention on Terry again.

Terrance started to realize, she was not only quiet, she didn't speak. It was a pretty clear message, but must've been a hastle for her all this time. Then he was a little bit shaken when she started doing things with her hands, one movement was ear to mouth. She looked like she was communicating to him, which is what her facial expressions intended, but he had no clue. He took a peek at Violet to see her reaction, then realized that she was probably signing to him. This was just like the time Violet asked him if he knew ASL. "S-Sorry. I don't understand ASL, this is my first time." He had only ever been around people who talk and hear, so this was something he'd adapted to since he was young. "If you want, you can teach me. I mean, I can learn. I mean... um. Nice to met you, Rayna." Terrance really hated stumbling on his words, but it was a habit he sometimes had since he was sort of blunt, and the english language itself was pretty hard.

He peered down at his banana, and his stomach growled just a tiny bit. He started munching on it and shoving some of the gronola bar in his mouth at the same time. He looked back up trying to keep his eyes on Rayna and Voilet. He wanted to talk just a little bit more, but then he got some food stuck in his throat and started coughing. He pounded his chest, and managed to swallow the peice. Talking with your mouth full was not a good idea, next time he had to keep that in mind.

She nodded, but her eyes stayed sad. I can't teach you if I can't talk. She continued to her food. So, he can't hear and I can't talk. Is that ironic or what? I wonder why I feel happy about that. Rayna bit her roll, having trouble ripping though the tough bread, which was probably stale. She looked up to see Terry coughing hard. She tilted her head at him. Why is he punching his chest? If it's stuck in his airway shouldn't he drink some water? She realized when he stopped coughing that he didn't have much food. She ripped her roll in half and gave him the half she hadn't bit into yet, then walked over to a vending machine to buy him water. when the drink plopped down, she walked over and handed it to him with a smile.

Oh right, maybe I should take a look at my class list. She paused, staring off into space. Oh, I haven't gone to class today. I've been searching for my book a long while. Had I dismissed the bells? I've never cut class before. I wonder what to say to my teachers if they demand an explaination. She frowned at herself. Did I really just think that? I can't "say" anything . . . Or maybe I can? I don't remember the last time I tried to talk. Rayna moved her lips but nothing came out. Even though she didn't expect it to work, she felt sad. Maybe I can see the nurse about it. She thought as she finished up her half of her roll. She felt around under the table, grabbed her breifcase and tossed her trash in the garbage can. Rayna decided to visit the nurse as she exited the doors of the lunch room.

She wandered the halls, slowly as she read each sign carefully. There weren't any people in the halls, so she was alone. The only things she could hear was the faint chatter from the cafeteria and her own light footsteps. She grip tightened on her case as she turned a corner and saw the sign that said "Nurse" in slightly faint letters. Rayna got close but didn't go inside. This won't work, I'm so stupid. She lowered her head and turned around.

Remi had been walking down the hall, still feeling like an idiot when she saw Lynn knock into Erik and then kick his book away. Watching the poor boy scramble for it she sighed and put down her backpack, picking up the book that had slid over to her. "No need to be such a bit*h!" Remi called after the girl, 'pffting' some hair out of her face.

Remi then turned to the boy, offering him a warm smile as she handed over his book, "I believe this was kicked away from you?" Remi didn't like bullies, not at all. Being the victim of a bullies attention, she hated them with a passion and refused to be pushed around any longer by them.

([MENTION=2174].:Vassel:.[/MENTION])

Lynn turned back and flipped Remi off and continued on her way. Maybe she could find Dalton. She hadn't seen him in a while, but anyone else would be just as good. She was beginning to get into a foul mood and needed a release. Sure bullying Erik was fine, but she needed someone else. Someone more challenging for her than that boy.

Erik was surprised by Remi's appearance and her calling Lynn a *****. While he agreed with her that Lynn was indeed one or at the very least rude and obnoxious, he didn't say anything outloud. When she addressed him and handed him back his book, Erik grabbed his book closer to his chest as if he might lose it again sometime soon.

"Yeah. Thank you," Erik said, nodding at Remi.

Violet would watch Terry and rainbow hair somewhat uncomfortable. Here she had been willing to introduce the two thinking they might have something in common, and already she feared that the two would befriend one another and forget about her, perhaps to remember her and to reminisce somewhat about something she did foolish, that seemed likely. New thoughts in her head it was easy for her to fade into the background as the two met one another, though she did give a smile when Terry had remembered her name, only for it to fade as he seemed to watch rainbow quite intently. But of course the other girl was pretty so it should be natural, Violet should already be used to such things.

It seemed that rainbow had a name, Rayna. Violet would read it along with the message of being mute, and Violet was glad it had been her secret to tell, and that Violet hadn’t said anything after all. And this one knew sign language, with literally two signs Violet knew the very little asl she had learned from a book would be nothing compared to that of a girl that had been studying it forever long, then again it wasn’t exactly meant for her anyway so perhaps it didn’t matter.

If anything Violet’s face would show conflicting emotions, but she would try to mask them with a smile, easy enough right? At Terry’s reaction she wondered if it was his shyness at talking to another person or perhaps more since the one he was talking to was somewhat like him, and a pretty girl to boot. Why was Violet jealous when she didn’t even feel that way? Sometimes the girl hated her own head. When Terry began to cough Violet would freeze up, panic sinking in wondering if he would start to choke, only for the guy to take care of it to her relief. Watching as Rayna did what she could to help him out giving him water and such Violet would wonder if she should have thought of such things herself, realizing that she just wasn’t one to think logically, and never would be. Hell lost in her own thoughts she wouldn’t even realize the girl had left only to look to Terry questingly when she noticed Rayna’s absence. If she caught his glance she would ask quietly “Where did she go?” wondering just how much she had missed out on when she had dazed out.

After the Rayna gave him all the things, he felt good that she was being so nice to him. Offering all these things. Then he watched her leave. His eyebrows pressed together in confusion, almost wanting to call out to her, but she had only rushed out. He looked to Voilet, reading her lips carefully. "... I don't know... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I made her feel bad! I don't do the sign." He felt guilty, almost like he severed a new friendship from happening. "Should we go after her? Or leave her alone?" He knew when his sister was angry, she'd rather be left alone. He knew the consequence quite well if he were to follow.

He bit his lip, then he looked at the food. Gratefully, he still ate the food. He didn't want the gifts to go waste, but it felt so wrong. "Violet... I mess everything up." he was making friends, and then they just leave him. He felt panicked, and had a feeling Violet could help him, since she seemed to have more friends than he did. No, he didn't want to trouble her and chase her away too. He looked at Violet. She seemed so confused. Here he was bombarding with questions. He'd get punished for doing this at home, so why was he doing it here.

He reassessed himself. "...Can you lead me to the gym?" He didn't play many sports, but he knew this would be the cure. Normal kids do it at the basketball courts. He didn't know the basics of basketball, or any sport, but he he was sure Violet knew. He admired her, her kindness, how she worried about other people, how she gave her all. Even if she didn't know, he knew she would try her best, which would drive him.

(Oh Terrance...)

Riley actually couldn’t find the heart to return to school for a few days after she finally made it home. In fact the poor girl couldn’t even get up the inspiration to sew, watching the backorders roll in. She was afraid to face her new friends now. She never went back to Devin after she promised she would, and poor Chersier she told off in ways. Well in her eyes she told the poor girl off and felt bad for it. She wondered if they even realized she was gone, she only met them that day if not . . . well Chersier she knew for two.

Sighing she would find her head crashing on her dining table at home. The least she needed to do was go to the room she took care of at the school and make sure it was all in one piece. This of course lead her to trying to decide what to wear, and took at least an hour to end up dressed as Cloud from Final Fantasy Advent Children. It wasn’t a character she could act well, but at least the outfit looked perfect.

Checking her orders once more she sighed knowing those would have to be done. With one last look around her place she would lock up and head to the school. First stop the computer lab to print out some of the orders she needed to do. Not the private information mind you, outside of the sizes of the customers. Papers in hand she found her shuffling her feet as she made her way to her anime/gaming room. She never had got Devin’s note for before, knew nothing of what may or may not be there.

Rayna stood once again in the hall near Dalton's room. She wondered if he would be cross to know that she had abandoned him to go with Violet. Shaking the thought out of her mind, she looked around for his door. Oh, what did it look like? Curse my memory, never been to a hospital to get checked up. I probably have ADD of some sort. What isn't wrong with me? Easier to answer, nothing. Thoughts began to jumble in her mind and she felt dizzy. She closed her eyes, gripping the wall's edge. Uhg, I feel like death. She thought, rubbing at one of her temples. Rayna often got headaches, all the thoughts in her mind, screaming out and messing with her head. She cracked her knuckes, a habit she's had for a while, and cleared her mind the best that she could. It was hard to do things with her mind constantly running. Distracting, really.

Rayna found Dalton's door. It was a bit far from the cafeteria, where she was origionally, but she had made it just in time. The lunch bell had rung, and there were students exiting the cafeteria in a large crowd. Her eyes widened and her throat felt tight. She was claustrophobic, and being in a tight space made her want to hurl. Students shuffled past her, chatter erupting and feet stomping. Rayna's heart jumped in her throat and it felt hard to breathe. Am I having a panic attack? Wait, what even is that? God it's so crowded! I want to get out of here! Her mind boggled as she pressed her back against the door, mouth hanging open which would be screaming if she could. She banged her free hand against the door, hoping Dalton was inside to rescue her from the mob of students. No answer. After the crowd started to die down to a few groups of students, casually walking together, she let herself fall to her knees, panting. That was horrible, terrifying! She knocked her head back into the door. Are those kids animals? Rayna was petite, very short and almost tiny. She was afraid of lots of things, but tight spaces made her feel smaller, more volnerable to harm. Dalton must not be here. She thought, cradling her legs in her arms. I'll just wait.

Violet would see the confusion on Terry’s face, it seemed he was about as clueless as it came to the other girl, Rayna was her name, Violet would do her best to remember. Shaking her head at Terry’s words and blame on the wrong person she would try to correct him. “You didn’t do anything… maybe she just had somewhere to be…” Violet couldn’t add that perhaps it was something she did, if she did upset Rayna last thing she wanted to do was push another one away by letting him know so. Looking to Terry’s saddened expression Violet wished once more she had the ability to use words, to be able to say something of use. “Maybe we’ll see her later” she mumbled, lips moving quickly while her voice was barely audible, once more her lack of esteem was shaken.

Terry asked about the gym, that was an easy out. They didn’t have to talk about who was to blame for Rayna leaving so suddenly. Violet would nod her head vigorously and would go to gather the trays that hadn’t properly been eaten off of. She wasn’t usually one to waste but thinking things through wasn’t one of her strong suits and she tossed the food into the trash before throwing Terry a hesitant smile before heading into the hallway once more. The gym was actually nearby, all she had to do was lead him down the hallway and make a simple turn and it would be in view. Too bad Violet’s head made such a simple task so nerve wracking.

Dalton was too busy typing away, planning and creating a new program. He missed the first few knocks with the noise of the crowd, sides people tend to hit doors at random off and on. So he would ignore it deeply entwined with his current project. It didn’t help that he was still fuming about his last guest and her assumptions without even knowing him. It was besides the fact that they were true or not, the little twit called him a hacking when he wasn’t doing anything of the sorts around her. He was wiser than that, sure programming could be a gateway into hacking but they were two different things.

It was when he heard one last bang after the crowds had left that he paused to glance back to the door. Hesitating he would go back to his work till he found a nice stopping spot to save. Hitting a key to hide his program always being protective of his stuff like that he would turn and stand. If someone wanted him, didn’t they know they could always just open the door? He didn’t lock it that often. Walking over he took the cool metal of the knob in his hand before turning it and opening it. His eyes glanced around, finally noticing the quiet one sitting there, this of course bringing him much confusion. “Is something wrong? Don’t tell me you have yet to find your book still.”

She didn't look at him. Don't be cross, how would I find it, anyhow? It's not like I can ask around or anything... She absentmindedly shook her head and closed her eyes. When she opened then, she was looking up at Dalton. Do you know sign language? Er... probably not. She placed a hand on her head, still feeling panicked from the rushing mob. Rayna tilted her head at him. I'm out of paper. I can't talk to you. What are you expecting me to do? She stood up, trying to get eye to eye with him even though her short and small figure did not help her. She squinted, staring at him under the hall ceiling light. What's your deal, anyway? Why do you have a bunch of computers in a janitor's closet? You said I couldn't tell anyone - but why not just use the computer lab? She glanced at the door and considered walking inside, but decided it would be too rude.

So, have you found out anything about my book? She softened her expression, realizing she was squinting so hard that it was a glare. Rayna tugged on her hair so hard that a couple blue and pink hairs came off into her hand. She let them fall and wiped her hands on her skirt. Oh right, I almost forgot. She dropped down and opened up her breifcase, fishing out a bottle of water and a bag of Doritos. She held them out to him, thankful she had remembered that she had yet to come back to him while in the lunchline. I didn't see you during lunch, so I figured you might be hungry. She offered him a half smile and raised her eyebrows.

All Dalton could really do was watch her, he didn’t know what she was thinking after all. When she put a hand to her head he sighed and knelt next to her for a bit. “Feeling sick?” It was a guest, the most he could do, only to frown when she tilted her head towards him. Hesitating he moved a hand to her head, placing his other hand on his own. It was the poor people’s way of testing temperature after all. She didn’t feel hot at least and slowly he dropped his hand to stand. “I can walk you to the nurses’ office if that’s the case, although you don’t feel like you have a fever.”

When she stood as well and started to just stare at him, well that was when he really started to feel nervous. Swallowing he took a step back subconsciously, had he done something wrong? What was that girl thinking with those looks she gave him? For all he knew it could have been anywhere between hatred to even love. When her expression softens even more his eyes widen and he would stumble back till he found himself hitting up against his chair and desk. Only for him to hold out a hand in protest as she pulled out bits of her hair “Don’t . . . don’t do that really, its okay.”

Finally she reached for her briefcase and he could manage a sigh of relief. Expecting her of course to get out paper only to glance confused at the drink and food. Now she had him fully stumped and he merely rubbed the back of his head confused. “I don’t understand.” Only one person before Rayna had ever semi looked after his health like this, and he was still not sure why Violet shared food with him now and then. Surely the girl wasn’t asking right? Maybe it was something to do with the bags . . . It was his turn to glance over the two items carefully, maybe this was just some game, since she couldn’t tell him stuff in other ways. “I have a feeling we need to get you a PDA sooner than I thought.” He sighed given up after awhile only to give her a cute shrug.

Azalia didn't notice Sebastian's subtle gesture at first, her focus being on trying to adjust her eyes to the bright sunlight. Soon though, she felt the bag rubbing against her arm and turned to seek out what object dare invade her personal space, only to find Sebastian trying to hand her the leftovers from the restaurant.

"Oh, n-no I couldn't. Those are your leftovers, that would be taking your food," the girl quickly protested, waving her hands in a rejection motion, "If anyone knows how hard it is to be out on your own, it's me."

Overall, Azalia was flustered. Truthfully, Sebastian had been really her first human interaction in years; most of the time, all she had to give her attention to was a computer. Her brown eyes flicked back and forth between the takeout bag and Sebastian's face, her mind trying to decide if she should just take the food without anymore of a fuss. Who knew when her and Devin's next meal might be. She could be a fool to turn down this offer.

"Wonderful!" Devin exclaimed in reply. Unable to help his own excitement, he pumped Chersier's arm up and down a few times in a handshake before zooming down the hall. "Thanks a lot! Come on, we've got work to do!" he stated triumphantly, continuing his dash to the room. Upon entering it, he smiled widely at Chersier's work. Everything was neatly laid out on the tables, organized and orderly. He was actually quite in awe at the way she was able to sort everything out so quickly.

Cracking his knuckles, Devin grinned sheepishly at Chersier. "Alright, let's get to work. First, I'm going to need that Styrofoa, some wood, and some cutting supplies like scissors and a small saw," he explained, pulling out a chair from an empty table and surveying the space he had to work with while laying out the reference pictures of the weapon he was to craft. If Chersier gave him the materials he asked for, he would immediately begin work, first creating the base of the sword.

"So..what would you say you are good at? Painting, decorating, wood work?" Devin asked with a pep in his voice. He was certainly excited about this project.

She doubled back. How can you not understand I want you to eat this? What else would you do with food, for God's sake? She flipped hair out of her face and sat the contents on his desk. Rayna stared off into space. I wonder what he does all day. With special computers and all, he must be a psycho genius or something. She lay back her head on the wall behind her. I do like computers, but wouldn't he get bored? She looked at him, confused. So what's your damage? She shrugged it off and looked around. Definately a janitor's closet. She inched away from the wall and stood. It's small but he sure enjoys himself here. Setting down her breifcase, which she prefered to keep a hold of all day, she thought about Violet and Terry.

I left so suddenly. Maybe I should go try and find them later... it seems like I left without warning. Rayna started feeling bad about leaving, but didnt know where they would even go. I'm really rude, arn't I? She turned back to Dalton. So what is a PDA for anyway? How does it work? I'm not even sure I know what that is. Unknowingly, she was mouthing the words as she thought them.

(Sorry,short post, I'm sick and tired xD )

Terrance smiled at Violet's encouragement. She tended to say the right things at the right time, unlike himself who's mind was all over the place. Terrance quickly took a big gulp from his water bottle while walking towards the trashcan. He didn't want to finish it, since he knew going to the gym he would definitely need it, so he kept it in his hand as he tossed everything else away. Looking to Violet, he noticed maybe something was on her mind again, but he retreated from asking.

As they walk into the hallway, he notices how close it was. He felt kind of stupid for thinking it was far, and probably would've gotten lost. "Wow... It's pretty close." his eyes shifted a bit embarassed, he looked to Violet once more. "Do you play any sports?" It would be great if she could teach him how to play something. He rarely realized how deprived he was of normal people experiences. "I mean I've.. played dodgeball. I was hit by the ball a lot." Since he's been to American school, he found it hard to notice when someone was coming at him. He was warned multiple times, but being hard of hearing doesn't work that well with warnings.

He opens the door for the gym, peeking in. It wasn't very full, but all the equipment was sprawled out. This was great for Terry, he had options. He waited for a bit, not knowing where to go first.

Dalton paused watching her reactions, had he managed to make her mad yet again somehow? Why couldn’t she understand how frustrating it was for him alone to deal with someone like her? Not that it was her fault she was that way. He knew at least that much, but those looks, those silent stares seem to almost haunt him at times.

She started to look around and Dalton started to get worried, his eyes also glancing about the room making sure there nothing could be figured out by the looks of it. Just a computer with a really nice set up. Some of the rich kids may have something like it at home even if they were into computers. Finally his eyes went back to hers only to get a confused look and return one of his own. How was he ever to know what this girl was thinking was he just being silently judged?

Finally her mouth started to move and Dalton merely gave a sigh. He couldn’t read lips, he wasn’t social enough to even see lips move when most talked to him. “How about we get you a pen and paper first?” He suggested hoping he wasn’t insulting her with his request. This was just a waste of time though, time in which he had to do stuff he was forced to do and time from things he wanted to do.

At first glance you would see Tex and think she's bored, slouching on her bus seat, lazily walking and her expression blank. She looked around, making eye contact with people only for them to quickly shift their gaze to a new target of interest. Crossing her arms and legs, Tex began to wonder what they thought of her. I'm not tough you single minded fussbudgets. She thought rashly. A voice on the bus speaker mentioned the next stop coming up: Tex's stop. As the bus slowed, she picked up her bags and guitar case, clipping her heels on the ground with every step. She noticed a few people discreetly glancing at her. She stopped for a second, sidecrossed one of the people, an older woman with graying hair, only for her to hide her face in the copy of Home Journal she was reading, obviously embarassed for being caught. Tex held her head high and walked out the folded glass doors.

Once she bus had pulled away, she dropped her bags and exhaled, not knowing she had held her breath. Tex felt bad about what she had did to the woman, but she is just used to doing such things. This must be Arcadia. She gestured her guitar case at the large building. It was much bigger than she had thought. She slowly walked towards it, taking in the surroundings. She passed students also walking in, as she was now at a sprint for the doors, unable to wait to get inside. As she walked in, she noticed the halls being less crowded than the sidewalk. "I'm early?" She muttered to herself. Tex scowled and slowed her run to a jog. It was hard enough waking up this early, but now she knew that she could have slept longer? It's gonna be a long, suckish day. She thought grimly.

Looking around, she noticed what must have been a cafeteria, with a few students inside. She walked inside, asking a boy for directions to the music room. Shen she got it, she smiled brightly and skipped her way to the room. A few minutes of pointless movement later, she entered a dark and empty room. The music teacher must not be here. She thought, flipping the switch. It was silent, but to Tex it felt like someone was screaming at her. Silence is golden... She thought, lightly. But my guitar isn't. She decided not to think about that too much so it made sense, and she popped open her guitar case for the first time in days. It had skateboard stickers all over it, a slight memory for her collection she had reluctantly left behind. She sat in the nearest chair, brought the guitar strap around her shoulder, and raked the pick across the tightly wound strings.

Once again, Chersier was caught off guard by the sudden handshake, but managed to sort of shake back, being more comfortable. She did her best to keep up after Devin, thankfully not tripping. When they had gotten there, and he smiled at the room, Chersier couldn't help but blush a bit, that she did a good job at setting up. When he had sat down and starting asking for things, she felt almost like a nurse in the operating room, quick, 30 cc's of Styrofoam, stat! She thought to herself, smiling and resisting the urge to laugh. When she had gotten all the things to thought for a moment at Devin's question, when it came to work, her hand was rather steady, and she had dabbled in painting for a bit, "I think... I could paint details on it." She said, taking a peek at the reference images, she reassured herself, she could surely do that. It was a rather pretty sword, and she got more excited about helping in making it for Riley, especially since she was making it with a friend.

Sebastian gave Azalia a smile, watching how she was quick to discard the offered food, yet her actions betrayed her words. He could tell easy enough she wanted it. “I’d just toss it and it would go to waste” he said offhandedly, and not exactly truthfully. Sebastian was one to know his limits and usually got only what he needed or wanted and not excess, but then again he had gotten extra food so that it could go to another that needed it, so this situation was somewhat different.

“Trust me, I’m not a bleeding heart that will give the shirt off my back, I only give what I don’t need” Truer words hadn’t been spoken from his lips, and to be honest Sebastian was somewhat surprised with how candid he was being with her. A swift motion would transfer the bag from his hand to hers as he gave her a quick smile, opening the door and heading off to his spot, itching to light up a cigarette and just ignore whatever new distraction may come yet his way for the remainder of the day.

----------

Violet turned when she heard Terry speak once more, her face reddened at his words, had she embarrassed him somehow? The thought passed through her mind quickly but was replaced by the realization that she didn’t have that sort of power over others. Luckily for her ego, Terry gave her a distraction to think about instead of allowing her head to beat itself up further “…no, I’m really bad at them so I stay far away from anything physical” There was no need to tell how much of a klutz she was, or how no one really wanted her on their team.

Nodding at the bit about dodge-ball she would sigh. “I don’t like dodge-ball myself… I’m able to stay in towards the end, but I can’t ever get anyone out” she laughed at herself as a coverup, to act like she didn’t really care, not quite sure why she was piling up the defenses with him already, she had thought she could be honest with Terry. But turns out fear triumphs hope when it comes to Violet.

Azalia, who had previously crossed her arms at the offer, raised an eyebrow at the strange black haired teen. Slowly, her tense muscles relaxed and her soft greyish purple eyes looked over the takeout bag. Rubbing her hands together a bit, she blew a strand of hair out of her eyes then snatched the bag from Sebastian as he passed it to her, coming to a conclusion. "Fine, but only if you don't need it," she answered tersely, giving Sebastian a quick look over to make sure he was serious and not just playing games.

A smirk crossed her face for a split second. "Thanks, Sebastian. I....appreciate it," she managed to say, swallowing her pride as much as she could. Before her could slip away though, in one quick motion, she socked him in the shoulder lightly. "You're alright," she complimented him awkwardly, giving him another half-hearted smile. Like it or not, Sebby was really beginning to grow on her. Maybe...she didn't have to be a loner all the time. Maybe she could have a friend...just one.

Turning on her heel, she turned to leave, but not without giving Sebastian one last look. "So...er I'll see you tomorrow then...?" she called out to the black haired teen awkwardly. She desperately hoped he wouldn't think her a creep for asking. The thought just kinda escaped her brain and ran out her mouth.

"Great! Here's a reference and the colors you'll need," Devin chimed, grabbing the supplies and setting it down on the table in front of Chersier. He then grabbed the back of a chair and pulled it out with an overdramatic, gentlemanly bow. "Your seat, good Miss," he announced with a smile. If Chersier sat down, he would then proceed to push her chair in for her then move over to his workspace.

Devin then would proceed to finish the project, working long and hard for more than two hours.
His blue eyes twinkled as he worked on the project, glancing over at Chersier often, many a time complimenting her handiwork. During this time, he would pepper Chersier with random questions, as was his style. "So what's your favorite color?" he would chuckle, his reddish brown locks strewn in random directions atop his head like a mop.

Please note that this rp has been moved to inactive. If the owner of the thread decides that it is not, please have them pm a member of the staff, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back