• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Free! Iwatobi Swim Club ?

sucrowse

Is Free! dead? Probably. Which only makes this harder seeing as I'm in search of an OC x Canon rp.

I will mention that I'm more than happy to double down. You wanna throw your oc in to the mix? Let's do it yo! If not, that's cool too. I'm hoping for (in no particular order) Momotaro, Sosuke, or Natsuya, but I'm not gonna be picky. Every boy in this show is A+ somehow.

So yeah. Figured I'd keep it short and sweet. If you're interested, and coherent, hit me up and we can discuss oc's and plot points and all that.

Last edited:
Is Free! dead? Probably. Which only makes this harder seeing as I'm in search of an OC x Canon rp.

I will mention that I'm more than happy to double down. You wanna throw your oc in to the mix? Let's do it yo! If not, that's cool too. I'm hoping for (in no particular order) Momotaro, Sosuke, or Natsuya, but I'm not gonna be picky. Every boy in this show is A+ somehow.

So yeah. Figured I'd keep it short and sweet. If you're interested, and coherent, hit me up and we can discuss oc's and plot points and all that.
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back