• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

budgies

hello, i’m budgies, or you can call me whatever you like! i’m in my mid-twenties, have been writing for over 12 years, and am generally pretty chill. i’ll admit this isn’t my first account, i lost the password and email to my original account after some pretty big housing issues, so i thought i’d start fresh. i’ll get into the nitty gritty now!

introduction : like i said, my name is budgies or whatever you want to call me. i use any pronouns and any descriptors, so go with what you feel is best. i like to consider myself pretty relaxed and friendly, and i’m open to making new friends even if we don’t end up rping together! i’m a horror fan and someone who’s trying to get more into other things. my biggest interests right now are honkai star rail (i just started, though, so i don’t know a lot yet, but it’s been super fun!), bnha, and i’m trying to get back into playing corpse party since i stopped midway. i’m always open to hear suggestions too if you think i’d like something, or if you just wanna chat! feel free to hit me up, i’m always looking for new friends or people to vibe with.

writing style : despite my lack of capitalization here, i write properly for roleplays. capitals, punctuation, ect. i don’t expect perfection from my partner and while i try to make sure everything is right, i will sometimes slip up, and i ask for understanding there. i will absolutely fix any mistakes i see, so feel free to let me know if i made one or if you can’t understand me. as for you, so long as i can read and understand it, i’m not that bothered by mistakes. i tend to mirror my partners length, but my general comfort zone sits between 500-2k words. i can write more or less, it depends on who i'm with, but i generally prefer at least a paragraph or two. that being said, i'm not a stickler, so long as there is effort i am chill! <3

rules-ish : i don’t really want to make a long list of rules, so i’ll list the 3 hard ones and we can discuss anything else. the first is probably the most obvious, but please be 18+ when contacting me. i’m in my mid-twenties, i am not comfortable roleplaying with minors. the second is that this is a doubling thing and it is non-negotiable. yes, even if by some off-chance you want to just play something for me, i would prefer to double. i have an easier time going between 2 characters, i have a love for making others happy, and i tend to get very invested in my partner’s side too. i’m a very, very big sucker for doubling, it’s something i genuinely love to do. i’d love if my partner was just as excited, but i know that’s a long shot, so even if you just put the same amount of effort into my side that you put into yours, i will be happy. the third ‘rule’ is to please let me know your limits!! i do love dark themes, but i keep them in backstories and vague references unless my partner also says they like it. i can 100% try to avoid anything you find triggering or even uncomfortable, just let me know. other than that, i am very flexible and willing to chat things out. just talk to me and let me know what you’re thinking. also not a rule, but something to add on: if you want a poly or love triangle plot, just ask! i'm always down for something fun like that. : )

now, onto the fandoms! * = how much i'm wanting to do it. even if there's no stars, though, you can still ask, i might just be a bit slower on replies to the actual rp until i get a bigger muse. crossed out means i'm not accepting anymore in this fandom.

ouran highschool host club *****
- i can confidently play : kyoya, tamaki, haruhi, hikaru, kaoru
have not played but can definitely try : mori, renge, honey
would like : kasanoda, nekozawa, haruhi, tamaki
;; extras : aus welcome, i have a few plot bunnies i think could be fun

telltale's walking dead *****
- i can confidently play : lee, luke, violet, ben, lilly, omid, nick, javier, gabriel, tripp, lewis
have not played but can definitely try : james, eleanor, paul, arvo, sarita, christa, molly
would like : carlos, david, nick, kenny, tripp
;; extras : aus welcome, have a few plots that could be fun!

the last of us (1, 2, and show) ****
- i can confidently play : ellie, dina, jesse, tommy, marlene, abby
have not played but can definitely try : joel, owen, bill, tess
would like : joel, abby, jesse, owen, tess
;; extras : honestly down for anything here, i have a few ideas for plots

twilight *
- i can confidently play : jacob, edward, paul, rosalie, alice, jasper, carlisle, charlie
have not played but can definitely try : esme, emmett, marcus, aro, seth, sam, alec, leah, benjamin
would like : edward, jacob, paul, sam, aro

big bang theory *****
- i can confidently play : penny, sheldon, leonard, stuart, raj
have not played but can definitely try : howard (with some adjustments), bernadette, amy, maybe some others
would like : leonard
;; extras : this is. such a long shot but i am begging on my hands and fucking knees

bnha *****
- i can confidently play : todoroki, bakugou, toga, dabi, shigaraki, kirishima, momo, kendo, toshinori, endeavor, kurogiri, twice, spinner
have not played but can definitely try : sero, iida, shinsou, mirko, ms joke, nejire, amajiki, denki, mt lady, probably more
would like : iida, magne, kaibara, tetsutetsu, monoma, shigaraki, present mic, gentle criminal, nighteye, also more here
;; extras : not caught up but fine with spoilers, aus always welcome

the apothecary diaries ****
- i can confidently play : jinshi, maomoa, lihaku, gaoshun, luomen, lakan
have not played but can definitely try : anyone else! feel free to ask
would like : gaoshun, lihaku, luomen
;; extras : oc/oc in this would be fun too, so feel free to ask! very open for anything regarding this

manhwa ****
- so this one is a bit different, essentially we choose manhwa for the other to read and play a character for one another! if it doesn't make sense you can ask what i mean in more detail : )

horror movies *****
- like the above, though i've seen enough horror movies that i've probably already seen what you want! i'll still do a rewatch to be 100% sure, but feel free to ask. sincerely willing to watch any horror movie you want, so i'll leave the 'can play' open ended.
would like : brahms heelshire, stu macher, bo sinclair, vincent sinclair, candyman (1992), charles lee ray, tiffany valentine

more coming soon, this is all i could think of for now! feel free to leave a lightbulb if you want me to reach out to you : )

Last edited:
bumpies for the weekend
bird running GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back