• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (MakoHaru)

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin

Hello everyone, I'm interested in a Free! Roleplay in which MakoHaru is the main pairing. I wish to play Haru as the uke, which no, doesn't mean he'll be some pansy crybaby, he'll be more submissive and the bottom in the relatio ship.

I am willing to double up on characters, for that I will do anything Cannon/Cannon, Oc/Cannon, etc. I will do seme, seke, or uke for this pairing and really, I don't care which character's you'd like to put together. Just remember, MakoHaru will be the main pairing here.

I reply frequently, though I don't mind if you don't, and my posts range from a couple sentences to a couple paragraphs.

Here are some of my ideas and I'll be happy to hear any of yours.

Misc Ideas

Neko/owner

Prince/Knight

Prince/Peasant

Prince/Relative

Siren/Pirate Captain

Mermaids, Alpha Beta Omega Verse **

Famous Person/Normal Person

Ruler/Prisoner

Bandmates

Best Friends (Childhood friends, the awkwardly adorable rp)

Scientist/Creation

Water Spirit/Earth Spirit

Model/Actor

Cafe Owner/ Firefighter

Vampire/Half Vampire (Possibly child hood friends in a clan with the vampire being yandere)

Murderer/Victim

Actor/Fan

Professional Swimmer/Coach

Teacher/Student

Teacher/New Younger Teacher

Teacher/Single Parent

Therapist/Insane Person

Person Who Lost Their Memory/ Childhood friend that became their lover

Assassin/Target

AI maker/AI

Baker/Firefighter

Victorian Age- Servant/ Rich Person

Victorian Age- Rich person/ Other Rich person (That they trade with)'s son

online stars- long distance relationship

Homeless AU

Recovering Drug Addict/Drug Addict

Psychologist/Patient

Prisoner/Prisoner (where one is getting protection from the other by doing intimate deeds for them)

Cheating Ideas

Married Man/Young Lover

Father/Child's Best Friend

Father/Baby Sitter

Best Friend/Best Friend's Boyfriend

Husband/Wife's Little Brother

Drama Ideas

Dying Teen/ Doctor

Dying Teen/Best Friend **

Human/AI

Human/Vampire

Cop (Or firefighter, person in the military, authority figure)/Insane Person

Sex Worker (Stripper, Prostitute)/ Cop [There will be no smut, time skips will be in place of intimate moments]

Military worker/Partner

Homeless Person/Rich Person

Rich Student/Smart, Poor Student

Bully/Bullied

Hybrid/Normal Teen **

Mute Person or Blind Person/Normal, kind college student

Arranged marriage

Ideas that could be combined with any of the above or each other

Uke is a cross dresser/demisexual/transgender

Forced Relationship

Mpreg

Homosexual Friends/ Family

Hybrid Verse

Alpha/Beta/Omega Verse

Illegal Relationship/ Frowned Upon Relationship

Age Gap

Cheating

SoulMates

Plots:

Mermaids: In this universe, which can be alpha, omega, beta, my character will be a omega and yours an alpha. (This can be mpreg) Our characters live in an underwater village and when mermaids turn sixteen their first heat arrives and many teens pair into mates, our characters are best friends and somehow end up mated, despite the fact my character didn't want to be mated. The two are up for an awkward time as their friendship transitions into a relationship.

Dying Teen/Best Friend: (Can be mpreg) My character is dying and tries to hide it, though his best friend finds out and becomes upset. Your character, the best friend, finds out my character likes him, and despite not having any feelings for him your character decides he'll go out with mine. My character tries to talk your character out of it, but your character is determined to do this, and after a while he starts to fall for my character.

Hybrid/Normal Teen: My character is a hybrid and your character is an average teen, Hybrids are hated and forced to live in their own villages with no technology and poverty. Your character one day meets my character, maybe him and his friends went to see what a village was like and met my character. The two fall for each other quickly, but when their relationship is found out all hell breaks loose. (Mpreg possible)

Drunk/Best Friend: My character and your character are best friends, maybe they like each other of for drama maybe one doesn't or both don't at first. The two go to their first party and either a. My character gets drunk or b. They both get drunk. In both scenarios they have intimate relations, either both drunk or my character drunk and yours taking advantage of that fact (though they may not have had cruel intentions). The two have to deal with the aftermath of that night. (Mpreg possible)

Childhood friends meet up and have a fling, not realizing who the other is until after. When they find out the news they try to figure out how to pick up the pieces of their broken relationship and decide if they want to be more than friends now.

Twins (Not identical) were separated when their parents split up, they meet later in life and fall for each other, not realizing who the other is until they are already in a relationship and either talk about their family OR, for more drama, go to meet the other's parent. The two know that they can't leave each other, they care for each other too much, so they have to learn how this new relationship is going to work. (Things I would like to incorporate, but not necessary: Alpha/Omega and Mpreg)

werewolf/boyfriend -- The two character just got together and then your character gets bit and turned into a werewolf, he tries to hide it and find out how to control it, in the process he forgets his one month anniversary with my character. My character had waited at the place they were going to have a date, only for your character not to come, after that he becomes upset with your character. It's up to you if your character comes clean after this or if he continues to try and hide it.

Cop/Best Friend Victim -- As a teen your characters best friend went missing (Either before he confessed or after they got together) Due to this, your character becomes a cop. When another person goes missing in a case similar to your best friend's, your character finds a slip up and is able to find who took his best friend. To his surprise as well as his horror, his best friend is still alive, but suffering the consequences of being tortured and taken advantage of for so many years.

Fortune Teller/ Customer- When your character goes to a fair with his friends they decide to check out a fortune teller's booth. My character is the fortune teller and starts the readings as usual until he is at your character. In order to read someone, my character has to hold their hands, and when he grabs your character's hands he finds out that they are soulmates. My character tells yours this and your character can either be skeptical or believe it. My character doesn't try to push anything but does try to convince your character. The two start to spend time together, your character finally deciding to 'give it a chance' and claims that they're just spending time as friends... until they both start to fall deeply in love with each other.

Prison

My character was framed for murder and sent to jail, there they ended up meeting your character who is one of the toughest prisoners in there and practically runs the prison. Your character was attracted to my character, which was a surprise since they weren't attracted to anyone else at the prison, and as result gives my character a choice: get protection from your character but become 'theirs' (so they have to do whatever your character wants, including romantic things) or have no protection and basically be beaten and taken advantage of by other prisoners.

Angel/demon

My character became a fallen angel and is lost in the human world, your character sees my character and decides to make my character their prisoner. He takes my character to hell and though at first he may hurt and take advantage of my character, they soon begin to fall for each other.

Prince

My character was born a prince, but when he began to grow older, he was not the strong handsome man their parents wanted, instead he was slim, feminine, and beautiful. As result, when my character wasn't even a teen, his parents forced him to instead be a princess. If he tried to disobey them he would be hurt so eventually he just gave in and accepted his fate. With this, your character can either be a prince that my character is being married off to, a knight to guard my character that my character falls for, or a peasant my character falls for.

OR

Similar to Prince

In victorian times our characters were in an orphanage together, your character gets adopted and the two promise they'll meet again. My character makes sure to get adopted by a lady who knows the family who adopted you. She had wanted a girl but took my character. She says that in order for my character to see your character, my character needs to become a proper lady becuase your character would become a gentleman and only be with a proper lady. How my character is trained to become a 'proper lady' is not pleasant, but when my character comes of age the two see each other again at a ball made for my character

AI Friend

My character was ill and died, before he did though he got a copy made of his mind... One that would later come in handy and help create a copy of him. Your character was my character's best friend since childhood, after my character got the copy of his mind your character confessed and the two started a relationship. Your characters friends make an artificial body and put all the information from the copy of my character's mind in it. Your character may be happy or unsure when he finds out. What makes things worse is that since your character confessed AFTER the copy, the A.I. of my character doesn't know the two had ever been together.

AI Lab

My character was created in a lab and your character begins to work there, what happens when the two begin to fall for each other? Will the other scientists fight against their relationship or use it for an experiment?

Neko/Owner

Most of society is against Nekos, the only people owning them are wealthy and perverted people, using them for rather not innocent tasks. Your character is against this as well, but one day his cousin leaves a Neko at his house who hasn't been able to be sold due to his attitude. Your character has to end up caring for him. How will he react What will he do once he begins to fall for the neko? Will he order the neko around like others or treat him kindly?

Soulmates Age Gap

Your character is a doctor who had yet to meet his soulmate. One day on a grueling day of work, he delivers a child... Only to find out that the baby is his soulmate. How will he react? How about the parents?

Soulmate Friends

Your character's family is friends with my character's family. When your character is six, he goes with his family to meet my character's parents after my character's birth. The families are astonished to find the two boys are soulmates. Will the families separate them? Let them stay together? Will your character realize they're soulmates?

Alpha/Omega Best Friends

Your character and my character has been best friends since childhood. Your character does not want to leave my character's side and due to this wishes to be an omega so he can be calm and trusting.. Instead, my character presents omega and your character's worst fear comes to life when he is presented alpha. How will their relationship change when all your character wants to do now is mate with mine?

Youtubers

they never met but our characters are both really popular youtubers, due to fan request they play games together. They don't know what the other looks like but becomes quick friends. Maybe one character has a girlfriend but ends up falling for the other character. Maybe one character visits the other, they meet for the first time and things are awkward. MAYBE they see the world of fanfics and pairings and find out their fans pair them together

War

Our characters are on different sides of the war. The leaders of each side are brothers. One character is the older brother and the other character is the spy working for the younger brother. The spy is sent over, being assured that the older brother is kind and won't hurt them especially since they are the older brother's taste, when at the other side, he isn't trusted and is brought to the older brother. The older brother is kind to him and believes the spy's story that he wanted to join their side, though the older brother says ths spy will be his servant until he is trusted, that way he can have eyes on the spy.

The spy sends letters to his leader about everything going on, though also becomes closer to the older brother. Soon the two fall for each other, but the older brother finds out about the spy's betrayal. How will things go then?

Twin rivalry

Our characters are best friends. One character has a twin who is crushing on the best friend just like their brother, the two compete for attention and the brother is jealous/discouraged when the twin seems to be winning

Tiny Mermaid

My character is a tiny mermaid, about the size of a fish, that your character found. He can transform into a human if dry and speak human language. As time passes by your character falls for mine (it is possible they meet as kids, your character takes mine home, and they grow up together) but is discouraged by the fact my character is so small. Lucky for him, as my character ages, he begins to reach human size.

What was the cost?

My character is best friends with your character. One day, your character gets a call to find out my character was hit by a car and is stuck under it, in critical condition. Your character runs to the scene and tries to comfort my character, he is told the only way my character has any chance to survive is to have his legs cut of, even then the survival chance is slim... But the most important thing to my character is swimming. He can't do that if his legs are cut from the knee down. Your character has little time to react as mine passes out and almost dies. Your character decides my character's fate and tells the doctors to cut off his legs and take the risk. How will my character react? How different will their lives be?​

Definitely interested. (o´艸`)

I genuinely adore every single plot idea you've managed to come up with, I've had multiple ideas similar to each one of these, except probably anything that has to do with cheating, for some reason I can't picture my darlings with anyone else
but with each other. If you're still interested, I'd definitely like to discuss some of the plot ideas, and considering there's so many, I wouldn't mind doing multiple with you! May I also say, I'm a sucker for anything Alpha/Omega. I write a bit of fan-fiction myself, but I've never been able to do it justice, or so I think. (cough) THAT BEING SAID, message me if you're still interested —Also, I'm still new to the site so I can't exactly receive private messaging yet.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back