• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [free] i'll draw your fave ~

Sugarnaut

a nightmare to you specifically
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER:

I can't guarantee I'll pick your fave to draw and that they will be depicted the same quality as another quick doodlies. it's 4am and i think this is a great idea at this current time.

TLDR: i'll draw your favorite fandom character in 30 min bc i want to and i like seeing cool character designs.

these are for warm ups,
quick studies,
and warm downs.
i might as well provide a (free) service you know?

rules in case this lures meanies:
  1. one character request unless it's a cute ship then .... maybe if i like the ship idk
  2. tell me why they're your fave, or not. it's cool.
  3. post a photo of them in thread. if it's too "uh-oh", don't request them????
  4. provide their name and where they're from in case i want to find more refs~
  5. don't be mean. im fragile. ):<

Last edited:
This is Harold Finch from a show called Person of Interest :) he's not only my favourite, but I find that he has an interesting face.

FinchS4.jpg

He's my favorite because I find him so respectable. Always trying his very best to do the very best thing in any given situation. He spends his life helping people without any desire to receive anything back. He understands the value of a human life. A very honorable role model.

Hence my signature being a quote from him, hehe.

My favourite character from anything in the entire amount of fandoms ever, Eijiro Kirishima from My Hero Academia ^^

image (6).png30599508._SY540_.jpg

He is literally baby and I love him with all of my heart. I just really want to see more art of him!

hisoka2.jpg hisoka1.jpghisoka-cosplay-23.jpgf3bd6ae0e4e97c62a51ca9302a37452e.jpghisoka3.jpg

Thus is hisoka morow. My #1 all time favorite anime character. He's from a tv show anime called HUNTER x HUNTER. A famous villain known for his great skill at killing and over powering his victims with ease. So much so he makes a game out of it. What can I say I have a think for killer clowns.

My favourite character from anything in the entire amount of fandoms ever, Eijiro Kirishima from My Hero Academia ^^

He is literally baby and I love him with all of my heart. I just really want to see more art of him!
70782875-2E9A-48A9-BE0F-03E851B5E4CE.png
Awww his character design was so fun to doodle.
Thank you for the request!
<3

Thus is hisoka morow. My #1 all time favorite anime character. He's from a tv show anime called HUNTER x HUNTER. A famous villain known for his great skill at killing and over powering his victims with ease. So much so he makes a game out of it. What can I say I have a think for killer clowns.
1684994391392.png
Thank you for the request!
This character so fun to draw
I kinda want to put more time into doing a whole study on him wow :0
Pre-teen me would be obsessed ngl.

PLSSS YOURE SO GOOD
can you please do wrench from watch_dogs 2? thereโ€™s something abt these hacker men with their spikes, recklessness, and explosions

latest

Nikolai Lantsov aka Sturmhond (not anime/cartoon, hope that's okay) from Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse!!! He's amazeballs.

1685846984303.png

This is Mihashi Ren from Big WindUp!
1687322192567.gif
He is my son! I love him very much, he had so much anxiety and is doing his very best! He's so sweet and his expressions are hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back