• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Freakie needs Friends

freakie

Out of retirement
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Me, selling myself and writing skills.

Hi! I am Freak, and I am finally doing one of these threads, bare with me Im a bit of an oldie with things like this.
But yes, I am looking for a rp partner! Or partners! I am boiling over with ideas and needs and honestly I just want to be a little bit more social and outside my friendship groups.
If you like angsty, dramatic and a little unrealisitc romances Im ya girl.

About me:

- Female
- She/Her/They
- Bisexual
- From the Uk
- Loves gaming
- Part time night worker
- Veteran of FeralFront

Things I like:

- I am ghost friendly. Just give me a heads up
- Ooc chat is nice but not needed all the time
- Im an anxious bean so If I ask too many questions dont be mad lol
- I want my rp partner to be 18+
- I mostly play females but I don't mind playing a very emotional dude
- If you ever need anyone to talk to, Im here. Stranger or not. Mental health cannot be ignored, hell even ranting about work is fine. Im here for you :)

Things I don't like:

- I can't spell that well, like very obvious words I do struggle with sometimes so be patient please.
- Don't try to god mode, Im fine if you ask me questions like where my character is or what they are doing. But I write them a specific way, doing specific things for a reason. In things like fight scenes or dramatic things, I really don't mind plotting it before hand.
- I have only one trigger, and its ptsd in characters. Nightmares and being upset and traumatised is fine, but as my father and I both have diagnosed Ptsd, please don't use it. It hits a little too close to home.
- Sometimes I switch between replying on Pc and mobile, It means that I have posts that are paragrapths long, or just a paragraph.
- I am very active between Mon-Wed as I work nights Thu-Sat and use Sunday to recover. Not saying I wont reply on those days, but I wont be on for hours at a time.

Basic rp things to know about me:

- I play both genders
- I can do M x F, M x M, F x F
- I don't like massive age gaps, a few years is okay.
- OOC and RP seperate please

Dynamics I can do:

- God x Human
- Angel x Human
- Demon x Human
- Gangster X nerd
-Rebel x family orientated
- Leader X rival leader
- Princess x Knight
- Werewolf X vampire
- Werewolf x Witch
- Experiment x soulmate

*** Bold means I really wanna be that role***

Plots:

I honestly prefer plotting something with somebody else so we can make it fit our needs. If you have any Plot ideas Id love to hear them.

Thats it! Thanks for reading and if you like anything that you see, Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back