• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fraternities and Sororites themed roleplay?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Northern University is one of the best colleges in the country. The student body is known for its diversity and for fostering some of the brightest minds across the nation. Northern is known for its academics and its athletics, but most people gravitate towards the popular university due to its Greek System. Due to its various sororities and fraternities, Northern has one of the best Greek System among the colleges. Not only does the Greek System at Northern tend to land student better jobs, but they get dream internships and opportunities like no other. To say you were part of the Greek System at Northern is truly an amazing experience especially during their rush week.

Hello there RpN writers, I am back once again with a roleplay. If you roleplayed with me before then you know how I work. I welcome new and old writers to express interest in this particular roleplay. But I am looking for active writers and what I mean by that is being able to post at least twice a week. I am also looking for writers that are capable of writing multiple paragraphs though quality over quantity.

So, does this sound like something that you'd like to be apart of? :)

*Wants to join*

*Wants to join all you're RPs cause they're amazing*

So

If you couldn't tell yet

I would love to join.

Yeah! It would be cool if we all did a group PM or something to lay out relationships and drama for the game beforehand though to make sure we don't just create the same issues in both games! Haha. Maybe just a bit of future planning to keep things interesting if a majority of the same players sign up?

@Allina Auburn

I actually hope that you plan on sticking around this time instead of making a character and one post then bailing. I know that things come up in real life but if you're going to be busy, I suggest that you do not join. I am not trying to be mean, just simply saying.

@||TheTypist|| I solemnly swear that I won't just drop out. I was going through a pretty bad time with a few friends and the quality of writing was straining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back