• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Heroes ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=totally nice, 3=indifferent to everything, 5=cynical+sarcastic, 7=Cynical+sarcastic+argumentative+agressive+rude+stubborn, 10=Complete fucking asshole in every single way) how much of an asshole should Kyros be?

I must protest, how would you know if Liliana would have heard a dragon born speak, she is very old and has seen a lot.
Because dragonborn are a really rare species, and they rarely speak at all, as they prefer to act like their full dragon kin. So even if you were to encounter a dragonborn, unless in the rarest of circumstances, it would either ignore you or protect it's territory, not try to communicate.

Because dragonborn are a really rare species, and they rarely speak at all, as they prefer to act like their full dragon kin. So even if you were to encounter a dragonborn, unless in the rarest of circumstances, it would either ignore you or protect it's territory, not try to communicate.
I know that, yet that doesnt mean, she cannot have witnessed that. She was not always undead and in her time before, she was already very curious about the world and traveled a lot. Im not saying she definetly has, i just dont like people assuming things about my characters, thats all ^^

I know that, yet that doesnt mean, she cannot have witnessed that. She was not always undead and in her time before, she was already very curious about the world and traveled a lot. Im not saying she definetly has, i just dont like people assuming things about my characters, thats all ^^
Yeah I guess I should try not to assume things, but can I suggest that you put more detail into what your character knows when they first meet things? Just something like "She had met a dragonborn before" would've helped avoid it. Just a suggestion though ^^

Yeah I guess I should try not to assume things, but can I suggest that you put more detail into what your character knows when they first meet things? Just something like "She had met a dragonborn before" would've helped avoid it. Just a suggestion though ^^
Well it was kinda told that we´d be mysterious about it, so i thought i should give more info wasnt wanted XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back