• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Found Family

PlotBrownie

May We Meet Again
Roleplay Type(s)
Tormented kids without families, couples who feel like they're missing something, adults who definitely didn't ask for it but still end up getting custody of a kid, adults who didn't even know they had a kid and said kid comes knocking at their door with a bone to pick, step parents, foster parents, adoptive siblings where the older one was adopted after the younger one, foster siblings, siblings whom you thought was your blood sibling but turns out you were switched at birth and this isn't even your family and that explains why you're a brunette in a family of redheads (totally stole that one from Switched at Birth), kids who were kidnapped then miraculously saved years later and returned to their parents but now no one knows how they fit in anymore, an unsuspecting sibling going through their older sibling's stuff and accidentally finds out they're their kid, or maybe they grew up believing their mom/dad is their aunt/uncle and the truth comes out somehow, famous actress who had a stillborn when she was just a teen and rising to fame discovers her father/manager actually put the baby up for adoption and said baby is a teen now and comes knocking at her door and wow that's one hell of a tabloid headline (had that idea in a dream actually).

Families! You lose em, you find em. You hate them, you'd do anything for them.

I am a SAP for found family tropes. I've been depressed like hell lately and I am pushing myself to roleplay because it used to make me happy and found family tropes make me happy so come write one out with me and cure my depression please and thank you.

I don't need much. At least 2 replies a week, 3rd pov, past tense. OOC chat is welcomed. I'm ghost friendly, too.

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I'm interested in this! I'd prefer to be the adults who take in the child (or teenager--I'd LOVE it if it was a teenager and not a little kid)... I was thinking, if you are still looking, we could do the somewhat stereotypical plot where a teenager/kiddo is homeless, and somehow end up meeting an adult who takes them in.

If you're still looking, I'm interested in this! I'd prefer to be the adults who take in the child (or teenager--I'd LOVE it if it was a teenager and not a little kid)... I was thinking, if you are still looking, we could do the somewhat stereotypical plot where a teenager/kiddo is homeless, and somehow end up meeting an adult who takes them in.

To be honest with you I've tried being the teenager before and I wasn't any good but I'm willing to get out of my comfort zone and try again if you're down. PM me and we can discuss details :) Looking forward to this.

I probably shouldn't bump this because of my finals but my mental health is deteriorating and I need a good shot of escapism. So yeah...bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back