• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern fortunae ooc.

do u love me

• Total voters
*cough* getting the participants to sign NDA´s as well as ´our lives are in your hands for the duration of le trip´ would work better, since they´re all legal adults *cough*

ALSOOO, I´m super excited :D
Agreed !! im excited for your post!!
having her masters degree-holding team haul tvs out of houses in the middle of the night would have been hilarious tho

first post is great!! i love daruna already
are we just jumping right in now with our characters arriving at the airport?

first post is great!! i love daruna already
are we just jumping right in now with our characters arriving at the airport?
I'm so so glad you like her she's my fav brainchild yet!! not as cute as jeanine but I try
and yes - first post is arrival at the airport and boarding of the small Fortunae jet. feel free to talk about the fortunae application/acceptance process or your character's past if you'd like though.

hey guys this is the co-GM that is rarely ever around here to tell u that ur post deadline is thursday and that this stupid bitch in particular has forgotten the actual date but she's pretty sure that this is accurate and rida won't kill her. please have your posts in by the given day or else we will kill you-

ahem.

kick you. we will kick you.
or not. i think we're just gonna sound really intimidating and fail at it. kind of like donald trump when he tries to do anything ever. anyways, yeah.

cue fingerguns.

Aato Aato Zoola Zoola The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice quietlyquietly quietlyquietly

I'll try to get something of some substance up, but I have family that has unexpectedly come to stay with me due to the hurricane and they have been a handful. I don't really get time to sit and think, and I don't believe they are leaving until Thursday. So, I might not get anything posted until the day of.

hi. i know i said id have my post up by today, don't hate me, i had a lot more work today than i anticipated. it will 100% be finished and up by tomorrow evening i promise. pls don't kick me, im still invested in this rp!! i will get my life together!!!

I found out my company isn't leaving 'til Sunday morning, but that's too much extra time to ask for, so I'll try to get something posted tonight. To forewarn, it might be half trash.

EDIT: I've started and will finish the post in the morning.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't gotten anything posted yet. It's still in the works and I can finish as soon as I get home from work, but that won't be until about 8pm EST.

Aato Aato quietlyquietly quietlyquietly The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice

TAKE YOUR TIME PLEASE I AM NOT RUSHING YOU
So sorry I've been MIA for two weeks! I got over swimmer's ear and almost immediately got a throat infection--coupled with schoolwork, I've had 0 time to log on.

How's your family Aato? It's been hard to watch the aftermath of the hurricane - can't imagine what you're going through. Take as much time as you need.

quietlyquietly quietlyquietly The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice how are you guys doing? i will not kick u i swear i dropped tae kwon do years ago i forgot how to front snake and jumping front snake and running front snake and all the snake kicks i swer.
how's school?

also i need ur guy's names or i'm calling you all bob from now on.

Aato Aato quietlyquietly quietlyquietly The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice

TAKE YOUR TIME PLEASE I AM NOT RUSHING YOU
So sorry I've been MIA for two weeks! I got over swimmer's ear and almost immediately got a throat infection--coupled with schoolwork, I've had 0 time to log on.

How's your family Aato? It's been hard to watch the aftermath of the hurricane - can't imagine what you're going through. Take as much time as you need.

quietlyquietly quietlyquietly The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice how are you guys doing? i will not kick u i swear i dropped tae kwon do years ago i forgot how to front snake and jumping front snake and running front snake and all the snake kicks i swer.
how's school?

also i need ur guy's names or i'm calling you all bob from now on.

I actually recently changed high school (or rather Sweden´s equivalent to le high school) so I´ve been supaaah busy and whatnot, and the worst thing is that my school laptop was taken away TT_TT

Having to share the family stationary again is hell on earth.

Ya can call me iEmpress, Icey, Ice or whatever suits your fancy. Bob is pretty darn cool too. :)

I actually recently changed high school (or rather Sweden´s equivalent to le high school) so I´ve been supaaah busy and whatnot, and the worst thing is that my school laptop was taken away TT_TT

Having to share the family stationary again is hell on earth.

Ya can call me iEmpress, Icey, Ice or whatever suits your fancy. Bob is pretty darn cool too. :)
oof i have friends who have transferred in and it's been brutal for them so i can imagine how hectic it must be. i also really want to research the Swedish education system now pls excuse me while i do that

yes great good ice is great i know so many ice puns you'll get sick of me so quick

oof i have friends who have transferred in and it's been brutal for them so i can imagine how hectic it must be. i also really want to research the Swedish education system now pls excuse me while i do that

yes great good ice is great i know so many ice puns you'll get sick of me so quick

You´re adorable.

And the Swedish education system is separated into two/three-ish parts, Grundskola (elementary-middle school) which is obligatory and you essentially study the same shit that everyone else does, the age-range is between 6/7 - 15/16. Then there is Gymnasiet (high school, college-esque) which has different programs with different courses and they all span (usually) three years. Once you get your exam from Gymnasiet there´s good ol´ Universitet (University) or Högskola (College). Depending on le program one picked, for example Social Studies Programme, you are eligible to different courses/programs in uni and college.

So, for example, if ya pick le Social Studies, you aren´t eligible for the Doctor Programme in Uni because you are missing the necessary courses which you would´ve read if you picked the Natural Sciences Programme etc.

Oh and I love puns.

You´re adorable.

And the Swedish education system is separated into two/three-ish parts, Grundskola (elementary-middle school) which is obligatory and you essentially study the same shit that everyone else does, the age-range is between 6/7 - 15/16. Then there is Gymnasiet (high school, college-esque) which has different programs with different courses and they all span (usually) three years. Once you get your exam from Gymnasiet there´s good ol´ Universitet (University) or Högskola (College). Depending on le program one picked, for example Social Studies Programme, you are eligible to different courses/programs in uni and college.

So, for example, if ya pick le Social Studies, you aren´t eligible for the Doctor Programme in Uni because you are missing the necessary courses which you would´ve read if you picked the Natural Sciences Programme etc.

Oh and I love puns.
HOLY SHI

That's actually quite similar to the American system, though even more so to the Indian education system in that you've got 10 grades are so that are mandatory and then you're technically off the hook.
I love how the word for high school is so similar to the word 'gym'--it's like double torture.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES MY PUNS. Glad you're not cold-hearted.
u can kill me now

HOLY SHI

That's actually quite similar to the American system, though even more so to the Indian education system in that you've got 10 grades are so that are mandatory and then you're technically off the hook.
I love how the word for high school is so similar to the word 'gym'--it's like double torture.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES MY PUNS. Glad you're not cold-hearted.
u can kill me now

I like to believe that free education, free lunch (some ´high schools´ even offer food cards which basically lets you eat in different restaurants and fast food chains like pizza hut) and an allowance for being in school (around
100 bucks every month) makes the Swedish system a bit better than the american one. But then again, I´m biased.

Rida Rida you're too sweet omg....im sorry for being so slow
and school has been hellish since it's my last year and theyre piling on the work. The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice ahh that sounds super stressful are you holding up ok?
i try to get this post done but life keeps getting in the way and now i have the WORST cold and everything hurts. but i'll prob try and finish it tomorrow while im lying in bed off school?? dont hold me to that though

i mean bob is pretty good as a name! but you can call me lauren if u prefer, i dont mind either way :+)

Whew! Finally posted! Although it's still probably trash.

Rida Rida
Thanks for asking. My family is fine. They went back home Sunday morning and their house is in one piece (unless they just decided not to tell us otherwise). Since the hurricane veered more toward the west coast, they got less damage than orignally anticipated with being on the east.

first post is up!! i hope it's alright, Rida Rida please say if you need it coded like yours or anything, i have no idea how all that code stuff works technology is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back