• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fortuna info and extras

DUDE
I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING
it'd be cool if it had some sort of sequences that go off contraption-y style
i think they'd still have metal and stuff for sure

I initially thought about metal, but wouldn't that also rust and fall apart over time?
Maybe it just happened to be well preserved and thick ahaha I suppose metal doesn't fall apart THAT fast

The magic inside is preserving it
DONE
hahaha but yeah, something like that would work fine!

Idea shit
I'm lazy so this is going in a new post and threadmark 8D

Sylvirra stops at the edge of the cement, right before it drops off into the steady water.

Alfonse steps up to her, stopping at her back and watching as her head lowers. She begins to cry a little and wipes at her face a couple of times.

"They played us. Had we known what they were really planning.." Sylvirra twisted to face him then. "everything we just went through. The pain, the loss.."
Her hand touches Al's stomach where he was wounded (first mission--almost died).

"Al, we are no better than Servants."

Alfonse's face grows serious for a moment and he looks like he is glaring at her. Sylvirra notices what she said might have gone too far and begins to grow nervous. Internally, she might even start to panic that he might end up hating her.

"Take your shoes off," Alfonse says in a stern tone. Syl is confused and starts to protest, but his glare deepens. "Do it."

Sylvirra bends down to pull her boots off. Alfonse reaches for her thigh to take off a pouch and tossed it to the side. Then, while she is standing there barefoot and confused, he picks her up and tosses her into the water.

Sylvirra panics at first, splashing around and rubbing at her face.

"That is for what you just said! Listen to me Syl, because somewhere along the line you seem to have forgotten who we are," Alfonse shouts down to her. Syl swims to the edge and struggles to reach so she can pull herself out. Al kneels down to the edge to watch but does not help.

"We are Team Blank."
- Al laughs, Syl gets pissed
- but then Syl tries to hug him appreciatively for making her feel better, and she's all gross from canals so he protests

fluff

Map
KhEV3xV.jpg

I know you're planning on adding stuff, but I'm putting this here so I/we don't have to find the link later

Bestiary
BestiaryThis is a new section where I'll plop down the different creatures we might come up with in the future. Since I've been thinking about this a lot this week~

Plague Wolf

EEI6mQr.png

A wolf body, sometimes missing patches of flesh in random spots (sometimes not).
It's face is more like a bird's skull, resembling a plague doctor's mask.
It's spine could have sharp pieces of bone sticking out?
It could also have sharp razor-like teeth in the beak.

These wolves are in a constant state of starvation no matter how much they eat. They do not take on weight (they poop or regurgitate a lot, probably) so they always look unhealthily thin. But they cannot help their instinct to hunt and eat as much as they can.
frogthing

3LL26JK.png

Small, could fit the size of a female's palm
Covered in thorns that are poisonous. Lethal to certain animals, but to humans these can break out a small rash/hives, similar to an allergic reaction. Unless the human actually IS allergic, however, this inflammation can simply be washed away with clean water.

Due to having four ears, they are sensitive to sound, freeze up or sometimes panic at loud noises. Even their call is quiet, sounds close to this thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back