• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fortress Force! !Female Roleplayers! (open all the time!)

[QUOTE="Scorpio Queen]Holy Tag umm I would but I don't do anime photos thanks though

[/QUOTE]
anime photos? o3o I uhh...what?

@sgtmickey Then, simply don't write something like that into your post.

My characters work under three conditions:

1. I need to be able to play five characters at least.

2. I'd need at least some medical technology.

3. Four of my characters are vampires and one also is a wizard, so some fantasy should be allowed in it...

Do you think this will move quickly? Like super speedy quick, possibly demands a post+ a day? Because it that's the case, I don't think I could join. Mostly booked on RPs :c

@sgtmickey

Whoa, okay, I read through everything. Whew. So, love, you have asked me in PM and it's great you're expanding your horizons and asking a lot of people to join. So, I'm glad you have that! So, because of that, I probably will sit out and watch from the sidelines.

As for the PM, it'll take me a while to respond, so I'm glad you have this to keep you occupied.

Have fun! @sgtmickey

As for the argument between genders, you may have worded it wrong and caused a lot of misunderstandings on your part. So, for future reference dearest, to prevent like arguments and offending anyone and being misunderstood, if someone ask why female role players, you can just say your prefer them. And just leave it at that. But, since you allow both players, you can just put it as open. If someone harasses you, you are privileged to ignore and kick them out. I'm sorry you've been bullied and no one deserves that too.

O/

sgtmickey said:
sowwy! ;w;
awww no! I won't leave anyone out! >3<

I know that ;w; It's just that given what I've seen over the years, girls tend to be much more polite and less likely to insult the other users. I have no qualms with dudes, they can join if they want. I just think girls tend to be nicer...All the major cyber bullies I've seen have been dudes so far.

sowwy!!!!! I just wanted to know if this would interest u in group form!!!

:3 i made teh rp for everyone!!! I sharpened the swords and made it the best it could be!!! 'w'

Well make it as detailed as you want!!! ^w^

OH yeah! You don't need to make it even a quarter as long as the opening post! xD I gotta specify that to more people, took me a month to write all that, so uhhh yeah, does NOT have to be as long X3

I was preparing a really long post for u, :3 but when I finished, I figured I should just turn it into a whole rp, I found it only right to invite the gal who inspired me to write it ^w^

Not to worry! I wouldn't have invited you if I didn't value you being here! I'm not gonna leave anyone out! I made this rp to make sure no one would be left out since everyone has the ability to have their own characters! You can hire one of the other roleplayers, or you can hire me! I'll bend to almost any request for a character that you want serving/leading you! :3

Geez eevee I'm getting a feel of hostility X<

omg sowwy again!!! >.<

I love your battleblock theater whale X3 I invited because you're so cool!!!

WE VALUE YOUR STAY AT KASA DE MICKEY >W<

I'll make sure you feel included!!!

We can do a 1 on 1 version! :3 Just tell me if you're interested X3

I uh... u can just ask if you have any questions about plot! >3<

I just wanted to rp with the future ruler of us all! ~(;w;)~

hope you have good luck with your rp's in the future!

throws my tea packets in the trash, " My recipe is useless!!! "

oh no no no no X< I am a dude so I don't hate them at all, I've met really nice dude roleplayers, it's just that I've experienced thoroughly unpleasant guys on this site and off, so I tried to leave it up to others to choose who they invite first! I said that anyone could join though, including boys! I just didn't know any good roleplay guys off the top of my head so I left it up to the other rp-ers to do so for me! ;w;

you can make your own character but if you want to rp as one of mine I guess you could >3> They got clones. But I know that there are mean girls and nice guys, I just didn't KNOW any nice guys for the time being so I didn't want to just invite anyone ;w; I was bullied a bunch in the past and I didn't wanna risk it again in my own rp! I had a guy join my rp and berate me whenever I didn't do something he wanted! He would make fun of me even though I was the admin...I didn't wanna do that again >.> That's not including the countless violation of the erotic content rule! They would always ask for stuff like that! I didn't want to risk opening the door to one of those guys since they might have new account names. So I left it up to the girls to invite any guy friends they have since I don't have any. Sorry if I came off as sexist, I am a dude so don't think I hate my own gender xD . I didn't BAR males from joining, I just wanted the girls to pick which males they thought would be kind and good for the roleplay is all! ;w;

Good to see the only other SGT on the site joining the fray!!!

I can do a 1x1 version of this rp if you want just message me! =w=

Dashes toward you as a tiny kitty and huggles you! " Hooray!!! FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY!!! You're in! Totally! "
O//u//O i is a fluffy, teh fluffy is in YUS! *u*

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey Then, simply don't write something like that into your post.
My characters work under three conditions:

1. I need to be able to play five characters at least.

2. I'd need at least some medical technology.

3. Four of my characters are vampires and one also is a wizard, so some fantasy should be allowed in it...
1. I'm playing around nine right now, so you'd be able to be as many characters that you want ACCEPTED

2. My penguin has healing magic and Otto has machines that can mend wounds so i see no reason to bar your ability to heal others using technology. It would be very rude of me to keep certain abilities to myself >.> ACCEPTED

3. This IS a fantasy rp so that's definitely allowed! ACCEPTED

Stamper said:
Do you think this will move quickly? Like super speedy quick, possibly demands a post+ a day? Because it that's the case, I don't think I could join. Mostly booked on RPs :c
@sgtmickey
nuuuu!! >3< I really want u to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post at your own pace that's my motto!!! :3

crucialstar said:
Whoa, okay, I read through everything. Whew. So, love, you have asked me in PM and it's great you're expanding your horizons and asking a lot of people to join. So, I'm glad you have that! So, because of that, I probably will sit out and watch from the sidelines.
As for the PM, it'll take me a while to respond, so I'm glad you have this to keep you occupied.

Have fun! @sgtmickey

As for the argument between genders, you may have worded it wrong and caused a lot of misunderstandings on your part. So, for future reference dearest, to prevent like arguments and offending anyone and being misunderstood, if someone ask why female role players, you can just say your prefer them. And just leave it at that. But, since you allow both players, you can just put it as open. If someone harasses you, you are privileged to ignore and kick them out. I'm sorry you've been bullied and no one deserves that too.
nuuu I don't wanna kick them out (~;w;)~ They're absolutely right about their complaints! I deleted that boi >W>

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]O/
O//u//O i is a fluffy, teh fluffy is in YUS! *u*

[/QUOTE]
pets you and pats your head!!! " YUS YUS YUS!!!! FLUFFYYYYYY!!! FAV IS FLUFF FLUFF YAH " grammar is for teh weak

CountDracula said:
I can send you a link to the vampires and wizards I usually use... 'yours' can be different, of course.
yeh, you can just put your link in the character sheets thing =w=

sgtmickey said:
join my rp! :3
Potential clients and/or mercenaries

I worked super hard on this rp and I don't know any of you but an invite to some random person's rp fills me with joy! It makes me feel like a million bucks, makes me feel wanted >//W//<! So the overall theme is a treasure hunt! But you can hire other characters to work for you so you can acquire the treasure...OR...you can be a mercenary and be the one to aid one of the clients in their treasure hunt!!! >W<

Anyone is able to join.

@Ayuna Kusado @Bea @MagickDaughter @Mika Aoi @HoneyBear\-Kat @Akko @Miss Derp @XxBouncy BunnyxX @Nonalaka @Britt\-21 @ShurikenPhoenix @Kayzo @Taeminnie @Lovable Dark\-side @Stamper @oOBubblesOo @readingraebow @Flossy Chan @PoisonousCupcake

Feel free to invite any of your friends and spread the word of the rp if you're interested ^w^
Wow that is a long list of peeps....

Sure I guess I could try it out I do like treasure hunts.

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey Might be so... although I know some really nasty girls who just bully anyone. They're so stupid that they don't even notice that their claims make me laugh.
awww!!! We lil' dudes gotta stick together! * holds your hand and balls fist with the other * >:3

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Wow that is a long list of peeps....
Sure I guess I could try it out I do like treasure hunts.

[/QUOTE]
YES YES YES!!!! You're character should be a water bender....so u can prevent teh forest fires......jk make her/him however you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back