• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fortress Force! !Female Roleplayers! (open all the time!)

sgtmickey said:
YES YES YES!!!! You're character should be a water bender....so u can prevent teh forest fires......jk make her/him however you want
Huh? Oh the signature, I totally forgot I still had that :P

So is this RP up?

CountDracula said:
Well... but 'count' is a male title ;)
unless it's numbers!!! Muppet muppet muppet!!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Huh? Oh the signature, I totally forgot I still had that :P
So is this RP up?

[/QUOTE]
yesh 'w'

Stamper said:
Okey dokey ^-^
omg that whale is 2cutefo'school

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]just PMed me the plot...we RPed for a bit and..

[/QUOTE]
PM'd you the plot.. that upsets me a bit when he said he made it for me he ran off to other people to role play it, that makes it feel like he was lieing and makes me feel like crap.

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]didn't even reply to my last post. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
*Hugs*

I actually am genuinely upset now.

Saying it was an RP he made specially for me made me feel touched when I was interested I got no response and then he goes off to other people to RP it.

If he messaged me "Why didn't you respond" instead of the plot again I would have responded to his other PM. I didn't know what was going on though so I ignored it when I seen it was what I already responded to all over again. Saying he made it for me made me feel special but he went and roleplayed it with other people after saying those words to me, makes me feel tricked.

RegalWindstar said:
PM'd you the plot.. that upsets me a bit when he said he made it for me he ran off to other people to role play it, that makes it feel like he was lieing and makes me feel like crap.
*Hugs*

I actually am genuinely upset now.

Saying it was an RP he made specially for me made me feel touched when I was interested I got no response and then he goes off to other people to RP it.

If he messaged me "Why didn't you respond" instead of the plot again I would have responded to his other PM. I didn't know what was going on though so I ignored it when I seen it was what I already responded to all over again. Saying he made it for me made me feel special but he went and roleplayed it with other people after saying those words to me, makes me feel tricked.
so sorry!!!!! I didn't know you were gonna get mad!!! I thought you'd be happy to see it evolve and all that jazz!!!

Right? It's so fricking cute. The "scary" whale needs a name... *taps chin thoughtfully*

Stamper said:
Right? It's so fricking cute. The "scary" whale needs a name... *taps chin thoughtfully*
I called him Wooty McScooty before they gave him a name >W>

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey Do you know "The Enchanted Cave"? It's a game that just came to my mind. In that game, you have to go to an enchanted cave and fight monsters to finde treasure...
cool! o3o So uhhh....what's the dealio with the game bruh?

Thats not a bad name. And he has a name? I never heard it mentioned. Ehhh

@sgtmickey The escape wings they use there (it's a thing that allows you to instantly leave the cave) might be a solution if our characters get into a dangerous situation they can't handle.

CountDracula said:
@sgtmickey The escape wings they use there (it's a thing that allows you to instantly leave the cave) might be a solution if our characters get into a dangerous situation they can't handle.
hmmm... yeah that would prevent unwanted death...OH!!! A rule is that you can't kill another character without the roleplayers permission first! >:3

Hey, more questions :D

So the Masters are those adventurers, and Mercenaries are the ''purchasable'' companions, right? Is that how that works? I'm really confused haha, can you explain it a bit more? What can I RP as? owo

@sgtmickey

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightStar89 said:
Hey, more questions :D
So the Masters are those adventurers, and Mercenaries are the ''purchasable'' companions, right? Is that how that works? I'm really confused haha, can you explain it a bit more? What can I RP as? owo

@sgtmickey
you can rp as anything, it takes place in a futuristic fantasy world! That means robots exist as well as elves and other stuff! You can be a cartoon character that lept off the page! You could be a car that somehow came to life, you could be a tiny snail dude with UBER strength!!! ANYTHING. The mercs are able to be bought yes, but most of them have honor to be loyal to their original client and won't betray them just because someone else has a larger sum of money, samurai rules bro!

I like the story and everything, but I dunno if I want to do an RP with so so many other people... plus I worry it'll move too fast and I won't be able to reply enough, so I dunno if I can do it... sorry ;o;

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]I like the story and everything, but I dunno if I want to do an RP with so so many other people... plus I worry it'll move too fast and I won't be able to reply enough, so I dunno if I can do it... sorry ;o;

[/QUOTE]
bu bu bup!!! * puts finger on yo' lips * my motto is....post at your own pace! Don't worry, if you got questions I'll summarize the boi!

Right, and that's good, but I guess I'm worried that if I move too slow then the story will advance very quickly without me? If that makes sense? Also, is it a requirement to play more than one character?

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]Right, and that's good, but I guess I'm worried that if I move too slow then the story will advance very quickly without me? If that makes sense? Also, is it a requirement to play more than one character?

[/QUOTE]
of course not, it's a liberty not a requirement :3 Trust me =w= just keep slightly involved, say.... a post a week or so! You can play a cute character that lays dormant most of the time! Like a little dude who can only wake up at certain times y'know? I can fill you in on what happened in the OOC :3

Well, I doubt that will be necessary. I can probably get a couple posts in per day but I'm pretty busy when I'm in school so I don't have a ton of time... My main issue is having to read a ton of posts to catch up and being sort of left behind in the story? Because then I feel re-entering somewhere else in the story because it has moved on is kind of awkward. And I would definitely prefer to just play one character ;o;

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
pets you and pats your head!!! " YUS YUS YUS!!!! FLUFFYYYYYY!!! FAV IS FLUFF FLUFF YAH " grammar is for teh weak
*is being pet* O//u//O yus, pet me, love me, feed me, worship me.

*is le future supreme ruler*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back