• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forgotten Realms roleplay

Selene Moonshadow

Hello! I was thinking of, at some point, creating a roleplay within the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons and Dragons. There will not be any leveling up, and people would be free to mess around in that setting as long as they didn't god-mode or mess up other peoples ongoing stories. It would essentially be an open world D&D realm that anybody could adventure in.

Any interested?

Sure! I've done D&D (As a powergamer....) And would like to go back in. Can you explain to me what the setting is again? xD

The setting is The Forgotten Realms. It is the most famous world in D&D and is home to Drizzt, Elminster, and many of D&D's other most famous characters: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It's just a fun place for people to hang out and adventure in. I doubt I will be running a massive overarching story, since I have others to run already, but I may run people through dungeons once and a while for fun. All in all it is up to everyone to have their own fun and I will just be making sure nobody is being dumb and breaking the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back