• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Forgotten Love m x f

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
Hey everyone! So I had an idea for a plot for a 1x1, m x f, role play that I would really like to try out. Thanks to a trailer I saw for a movie. I would need a guy or a girl who likes playing male roles as I would play the girl role. It's kind of long so instead of giving you the usual rules I have and the plot I'll post the plot and if you are interested just comment and I can PM you or you can PM me and then you can ask about rules I have there and we can talk further. I am also willing to do this with multiple people. Okay, here it goes.

Two different people, a young man and a young female. She's a small town girl with a dream to become an actor/singer, both of which she has a passion for. He's from wealth, a city boy, who dreams of making it big in the city as a writer. They met their freshman year of college, had some classes together, started spending time together, becoming best friends, and an eventual relationship where they fell in love. Their senior year they got engaged to be married and moved in together. After graduation she tried getting her career going by auditioning for some small roles and getting a few gigs here and there. He on the other hand, worked a full time job in the local library while writing his first book in his spare time. Both supporting each other to no end. Things were perfect and appeared too good to be true. A year later that would be proven. Her career wasn't going well and she was struggling to find work, get roles, etc. In the mean time his book had been finished and sent in in hopes of getting published. He got his wish and was sent to New York, his book being published and becoming a best seller. He became a big shot, but it all got to his head. The two started being separated a lot with his job, when he was home they fought constantly, she started losing trust in him as he was spending a little too much time with his publisher, too much to her liking. It is found that he does end up cheating, with the exact woman his fiancee accused him of spending too much time with. He blames her, saying she ruined their relationship, that it was all her fault and he broke off the engagement. Ending their five year long relationship and throwing away everything they ever went through and did for one another. He moved out and officially moved to New York, starting a life with the woman he cheated with and as the big shot he had become. While the girl is left alone, hurting.

In the present time, it has been three years. Tables have turned and it is now her who's career has grown. She is now a big star in New York, after being seen by an agent at one of her smaller performances where she had a lead. She has moved to New York since their separation, starring in shows constantly and always being asked to do other roles. He on the other hand, his fame was short lived. Two years after his initial success his career went down hill. He had writer's block, couldn't come up with any more stories to write. The woman he cheated with had since cheated on him and he was now living off the money he made from the first few books he made. He was not in a serious relationship, he just dated, had one night stands. One night, he takes a date to a show, a show of which he did not know his old fiancee was a star in. He soon learns though, fascinated and awe struck at her talent, even more than he had been before. When the show ends he tells his date to go to the limo and sends the driver to take her home. He waits for the other people in the show to start leaving the building and when he sees the girl come out he goes to her and congratulates her. She's surprised to see him but thanks him anyway and thats when he asks her if they could meet up for coffee one day or for lunch. Just to catch up for "old time's sake." She agrees even though seeing him again brings back the pain.

What will happen? Will they fall for one another again? Will he apologize and be sincere about it? Has he missed her? Can she forgive him?

This role play would start from the show three years later. I was thinking as it goes, flashbacks could happen, memories from the past. I thought it would be a cool little touch to it all. So with that said...I'll leave this here for you to see... [emoji4]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back