• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forgotten Destiny (an original sentai rp.)

I'm still out of the house so I can't write anything, but I think the first animal my charrie would think of would be a rabbit~ I think that'll suit him best~

I'm still out of the house so I can't write anything, but I think the first animal my charrie would think of would be a rabbit~ I think that'll suit him best~
I like the idea of the rabbit.

Might a recommend an amphibian or fish for someone. There will be sea threats.

If it's not too late and if the characters are being chosen on merit rather than punctuality, I'd like to write a bid for that friggin green stone.

I think I would go with either an eagle or a falcon for the white stone wielder. I'm imagining him creating hard light wings with the stone and using the eagle abilities to fly.

WeaselThor WeaselThor It's alright!

I planned out this character completely. I'm so excited for this rp! Anyways, she'll be a tough-looking gal who's actually a sweet ray of sunshine but she hides her feelings so people don't avoid her and so she doesn't feel disliked. And then she'll have to learn to be open with her feelings because holding them in makes her elemental power worse. Her animal will be a swan (graceful but has attack power when provoked, plus swimming and flying abilities.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back