• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forgotten Destiny (an original sentai rp.)

Oooh nice~ I take it bare skin is the amount needed? Or will covering up the skin not matter? Also does he have control over the drain at first? Or nah? Whoever he touches just starts being drained?

Sorry if I'm asking too many things XD I wanna make sure I got everything so I can make a decent charrie~
Skin is required...but only because its psychological now. The cover just makes him think its safe which deactivates the ability.

I love that~~~ I need to figure out how to implement this into his character~
Think of it like this...

When a caterpillar begins its metamorphosis. It does not know what it is about to become. There is simply something that compels it to cocoon up. That said you are the caterpillar. A metamorphasis is happening and while afraid (or whatever) something is urging you to master the power its urging you to stand up to injustice and pollution.

Speaking of characters say hi to mine.
this_is_the_end__dean_winchester_by_eiande-d5aq65b.jpg
Professor Johnathan Wesson. He is not a stone holder nor a man with insane skills. He is a cryptozoologist who unfortunately has Stumbled upon the Huatli Mystery. Which has caused several government assassins to come after him. Luckily for him hes a stubborn af man with a sharp wit (sharper than most Huatli even). He has decided the only way to beat these guys is to solve the mystery...which leads him to 5 Young chosen ones.

(You get bonus points if you recognize the face claim.)

I think I might make my guy's totem either a Lion or a crocodile whatever Is more fitting for a strong, dimwitted jock with a heart of gold.

Also save the dinosaurs for later. Use living animals as i intend to have the extinct ones play a part later.

Nah, it really doesn't help with visualization because... picturing an anime person in a realistic setting is just weird. Plus, they kinda all look the same so, yanno, can't really visualize a distinct facial difference if a bunch of people use anime pics.

Nah, it really doesn't help with visualization because... picturing an anime person in a realistic setting is just weird. Plus, they kinda all look the same so, yanno, can't really visualize a distinct facial difference if a bunch of people use anime pics.
Rip it is the exact opposite with me. I find it easier to visuals when pics are drawings or anime style (as long as the style isn't complete crap and dull). However using human pics make it harder for me to visualize things such as expressions etc

Anime makes me reeeeee.

I shall use... a... bat? Idk, super senses would be nifty with genius levels of intellect, but all the critters with those abilities are creepy a f.
What about a snake? Its viewed as a cunning animal already, and you can gain venom, thermal vision, and a sixth sense that can detect electrical impulses from nearly anything sorta like a motion sense or a spidey sense.

... HONEY BADGER. Super hearing, and an impenetrable hide + immense savagery that would be a great metaphor for her arrogant / volatile personality. Plus, they go for the balls first o-o

Imma conk out too. I like rabbits...and youd be surprised at how handy self regulation of body temperature can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back