• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forgotten Destiny (an original sentai rp.)

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
What if i told you that Humanity was not thousands or even millions of years old. No what if they were tens of billions of years old, a starbound race created by the first lifeforms the grow in our universe.

Well that is the case. 36 billion years ago the First beings known as the Methuselah began to seed life throughout the cosmos. Their first attempt had failed, they made them far too intelligent and the Andros were born. These andros grew jealous and infuriated when they learned that their creators made not only them, but thousands of other worlds. In their fury they created the Raidons. Terrible machines which destroy life forms. these machines were very effective, too effective even. They slew their creators and began to spread like a cancer across the cosmos.

The Methuselah created their own answer to them... The Huatli. These are the ancestors of humans. Standing between 9-12ft tall, with limitless lifespans, greater intelligence, physical prowess, and spiritual awareness that even the greatest of modern men. But above all else they possessed the ability to Channel the lifeforce of other lifeforms to amplify their abilities and gain new ones. These Huatli were spread throughout all of the Methuselah creation. Becoming the Guardians and champions of life universe wide.

For billions of Years they were successful and the raidons seemed to have been pushed back. Yet 165 million years ago they returned with a vengeance. Creating the planet sized Super weapon platform Tyrannex the raidons unleashed a barrage of million megaton nuclear weapons which were warped throughout the Methuselah creation apparently wiping out the methuselah and Huatli in one fell swoop. However the Huatli tribe of earth had been fighting the Raidons for nearly a billion years. They had built massive bunkers on their continent of Pangaea and hid in these bunkers as their great civilization was wiped out.

The next 161 million years were spent within these bunkers. It was here that the Huatli Split into two sects. The Weavers & the Purifiers. The Weavers used the huatli ability to manipulate lifeforce to pull from their own DNA the basis for all animals which dwell in the earth today. A process which killed all but five of them. The purifiers on the other hand were tasked with cleaning up the radiation from the weapons. Which resulted in mutations that made them much smaller, less intelligent, weaker, and eventually they lost their powers becoming the ancient ancestors of modern man.

Four million years ago, the process was finished and the Five remaining Huatli Weavers opened the vaults leading their mutated brothers to the new world. They taught them the ways of civilization cultivation and various knowledges that the ancient civilizations used. Becoming the very legends of gods. Yet their aide was destined to end.

That end came from the Raidons firing the Superweapon at the earth again about 6000 years ago. The 5 Huatli decided to use their own life force to move a comet into the path of the weapon. It worked in stoping the explosion but it rained Oceans of water on the earth resulting in the great flood noted by many different cultures.

In their dying breath the 5 Huatli sealed their power and lifeforce into 5 colored stones. One black, One white, One green, One blue, and One red. These stones were lost to history and the Huatli were cast into myth regarded as gods or titans of old.

About 250 years ago the Raidons noticed their weapons failure. However as opposed to fire again they looked closely and decided that this particular tribe of Huatli could be their own weapons against the other survivors of the Tyrannex event. They sent Raidon lord Malborge the Defiler, who has spent the past 250 years pushing humans into the industrial era, turning them away from their original power source and pushing them to become dependant on technology.

Yet a wrench has appeared in their plan. The 5 Huatli Gems have spread to the chosen humans who are destined to bring an end to the earths siege. These 5 chosen humans have had a portion of their Huatli Dna awakened granting them superpowers and a knowledge of their enemy. However they have an uphill battle ahead of them as Malborge has Essentially conquored the world. All of the worlds governments answer to him and he is aware of the 5 chosen ones. The question is who will be able to attain victory.

(Hi guys i am looking for 5-7 players here. I may allow more later on but not just yet. I have several roles available.

Stone holders and their starting abilities. All stone holders will find themselves growing stronger, faster, healthier, and even more intelligent. In addition to manifesting the powers of the first animal they think of once they have a stone. The following are powers associated with each individual stone.

1.Black stone- Life force Siphon. The weilder of the black stone can pull a lifeforms energy from them. Healing themselves and keeping themselves in tip top shape.

2. Xale Xale
White stone- Shining force. The weilder of the white stone can manifest a form of hard light which is very strong. This can make shields weapons or energy blasts.

3.Green stone- Primal Might. The wielder of the Green stone will find themselves growing much stronger physically than the other stone wielders.

4. Meliorism Meliorism
Red stone- Elemental Emotions. The wielder of the red stone will find that their emotional state generates wind, fire, and lightning.

5.Blue stone- Mental superiority. The wielder of the Blue stone will find their I.Q drastically boosted. In addition they have limited telepathy and telekinesis.

Possible allies

1 (for now)

Possible Enemies

1 (for now)

Hope you like it. Feel free to ask questions about any and everything. )​

Last edited:
Update.

We will be starting in the modern day with the Malborge arc. Each of our characters found their stones 2 weeks ago. Though found is a bit of a strong word, the Stones sought out each character and upon touching it our characters minds were taken back 4 million years. There they met with the 5 Huatli Weavers and were told of humanities history and of their deadly enemy the Raidons.

The world is set in the modern day. Several archeologists and scientists have discovered the Huatli history, but all of them vanished and disappeared never to be heard of again. Their discoveries devolving into conspiracy theories.

Each of our characters are expected to be between 13-22 as They must be post pubescent yet not finished with their development. The 5 characters can sense one another. They can also sense lifeforms...those who they cannot sense are likely a part of the enemy force.

Last edited:
Well he has had the Huatli stone for 2 weeks so that gives him a short time to do so. But be careful anonymity is the best defense we have at the start.

Also important to note. After touching the stone the stones were turned into a weird vapor cloud that was inhaled just before the mind was sent to the Huatli weavers.

I got RPs, but at the same time they are slow.....to join and get the black stone or not to. That is the question
Well the Black stone and blue stone are more so representative of the Dark powers of the Huatli. Im actually surprised no one has. Claimed them yet.

Truuue....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm See I will probably come to regret this, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts I'mma take the Black Stone

And thats 5 we are done. I willbegin the main and character creation threads at some point tonight or tomorrow. Think on who your humans will be. Personality and history are more important than abilities in this. After all i will be guiding your power development.

Gotcha~ Now to figure out what kind of character I want~ Should I go with the sarcastic asshole who needs time to get a heart of gold. Or have a kind loner that doesn't want the power only for him to grow and accept it~ Decisions decisions

Hmmm i think i like the second one. After all you would be wielding the Black stone. So your power litterally hurts others to use (the other 5 huatli stone bearers are the best choice as they can survive the siphon for a long time.)

Hmmm i think i like the second one. After all you would be wielding the Black stone. So your power litterally hurts others to use (the other 5 huatli stone bearers are the best choice as they can survive the siphon for a long time.)
You mean siphoning their power would be the best choice for my character in terms of using his power?

And I may do a combination of the two~ Depending if I can find the right pic for this

You mean siphoning their power would be the best choice for my character in terms of using his power?

And I may do a combination of the two~ Depending if I can find the right pic for this
Yes think of it like this. The black stone allows the user to regenerate by pulling lifeforce from others. For a normal human it would basically deal whatever damage, fatigue, etc to whoever is being siphoned. But the other stone users can handle losing some of their lifeforce without taking as much damage

Yes think of it like this. The black stone allows the user to regenerate by pulling lifeforce from others. For a normal human it would basically deal whatever damage, fatigue, etc to whoever is being siphoned. But the other stone users can handle losing some of their lifeforce without taking as much damage
Interesting~ Does the power work via touch? And since its the early stages would my guy have no/little control over it? Ie if someone touches his bare skin, they automatically get drained if he has even the slightest injury or any kind of negative feeling about him?

Interesting~ Does the power work via touch? And since its the early stages would my guy have no/little control over it? Ie if someone touches his bare skin, they automatically get drained if he has even the slightest injury or any kind of negative feeling about him?
Exactly. Once you start it is tactile but its also ranged once mastered.

Exactly. Once you start it is tactile but its also ranged once mastered.
Oooh nice~ I take it bare skin is the amount needed? Or will covering up the skin not matter? Also does he have control over the drain at first? Or nah? Whoever he touches just starts being drained?

Sorry if I'm asking too many things XD I wanna make sure I got everything so I can make a decent charrie~

Anyone else with questions pertaining to their powers feel free to ask

Ill list the passive abilities you all share now.

Enhanced strength- between 1200-2200 lbs.

Enhanced speed- between 22-35mph.

Health- immunity to disease, resistance to poisons, toxins, & chemicals. Also genetic abnormalities and mental disorders begin to fade. If you had glasses before you dont need them afterwards.

Intelligence- Gains Photographic memory, enhanced reflexes and faster critical thinking skills.

Animal totem- Pick any animal gain specific abilities of that animal [start with one power, gain more as time goes on] (preferably one with abilities not granted by the stones or passives.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back