• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™π™€π™§π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ π™¬π™–π™žπ™©π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π˜Ώπ™–π™¬π™£ - (1x1 Fandom) (Genshin, FE, NIKKE, Star Rail.....)

Koganekin

Your local yuurei
Hello everyone ! I hope you all are doing well and feeling creative. I’m Citrinitas or Citri, a 21 year old female located in GMT+2.
I'm first and foremost looking for friends who share my interests and love to chat about any and all things, but especially videogames and other fandoms we'll both enjoy :)

I have no OCs of my own, so I will love you forever if you're willing to help me create some that will go along with our stories -- but I'm always happy to write as canon characters as well. You're also free to write as canon characters yourself if you're interested in any fandom.

I would love to have a complex story mixing action, long tirades, angst and surely romance if that's something you all are into. I don't develop a lot in my ads, but that's because I really prefer coming up with a story directly with my partners.
(You may ask me for a writing sample !)
Please do not come to me for slice of life/ romance only. I'm bored of it...

First of all, here are a few things you should know about writing with me:

REGARDING OCS:

β†’ Please have a character sheet ready for me to read !
β†’ Be ready to headcanon with me !
β†’ I will roleplay any pairing, whether it's MxF, FxF, MxM FxNB, MxNB or NBxNB
β†’ Your character HAS to be 18+, there will be no exceptions. No, I do not care if your 10 year old looking girl is really 500 years old.
β†’ Please, keep your overpowered Mary Sues and Gary Stus to yourself. I have no interest in them...

REGARDING AUS:

β†’
I do not want to write modern AUs
β†’ I like transformation AUs (where characters have wings, animal features, mermaids, fictional creatures...)
β†’ Fantasy AUs may be fine - no matter what, I may be swayed if we headcanon about it long enough !

Here is what I ask of you as a partner:

β†’ Literate / Novella (300/1000+ words) (I am somewhat of a slow writer, let this be known)
β†’ Past tense - 3rd person
β†’ OOC chat and plotting required !
β†’ Long term, complex plots
β†’ Be 18+
β†’ Please be ready to play side characters along with me !

I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR SEVERAL FANDOMS:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Interested in writing as:
β†’ Dimitri
β†’ Seteth
β†’ Byleth

Genshin Impact

β†’ Alhaitham
β†’ Wriothesley
β†’ Albedo

NIKKE: Goddess of Victory (Caught up until Modernia comes back to the Outpost !)

β†’ Rapi
β†’ Marian/ Modernia
β†’ Anis

Honkai Star Rail

β†’ Blade
β†’ Welt Yang
β†’ Sampo

Please write me a message with a short introduction and what you would like to write if you're interested.

I hope you all have a great day ⋆

Last edited:
Not sure if you’re interested in it but I’d love to rp Haikaveh with you! Also, I love FE so I wouldn’t mind that as well!

Not sure if you’re interested in it but I’d love to rp Haikaveh with you! Also, I love FE so I wouldn’t mind that as well!
Hi ! Haikaveh is one of my favorite ships so I'm definitely interested !
Can you send a DM with a short introduction so we can start chatting ? :)

Hello everyone ! I hope you all are doing well and feeling creative. I’m Citrinitas or Citri, a 21 year old female located in GMT+2.
I'm first and foremost looking for friends who share my interests and love to chat about any and all things, but especially videogames and other fandoms we'll both enjoy :)

I have no OCs of my own, so I will love you forever if you're willing to help me create some that will go along with our stories -- but I'm always happy to write as canon characters as well. You're also free to write as canon characters yourself if you're interested in any fandom.

I would love to have a complex story mixing action, long tirades, angst and surely romance if that's something you all are into. I don't develop a lot in my ads, but that's because I really prefer coming up with a story directly with my partners.
(You may ask me for a writing sample !)
Please do not come to me for slice of life/ romance only. I'm bored of it...

First of all, here are a few things you should know about writing with me:

REGARDING OCS:

β†’ Please have a character sheet ready for me to read !
β†’ Be ready to headcanon with me !
β†’ I will roleplay any pairing, whether it's MxF, FxF, MxM FxNB, MxNB or NBxNB
β†’ Your character HAS to be 18+, there will be no exceptions. No, I do not care if your 10 year old looking girl is really 500 years old.
β†’ Please, keep your overpowered Mary Sues and Gary Stus to yourself. I have no interest in them...

REGARDING AUS:

β†’
I do not want to write modern AUs
β†’ I like transformation AUs (where characters have wings, animal features, mermaids, fictional creatures...)
β†’ Fantasy AUs may be fine - no matter what, I may be swayed if we headcanon about it long enough !

Here is what I ask of you as a partner:

β†’ Literate / Novella (300/1000+ words) (I am somewhat of a slow writer, let this be known)
β†’ Past tense - 3rd person
β†’ OOC chat and plotting required !
β†’ Long term, complex plots
β†’ Be 18+
β†’ Please be ready to play side characters along with me !

I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR SEVERAL FANDOMS:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

β†’ Dimitri
β†’ Seteth
β†’ Byleth

Genshin Impact

β†’ Alhaitham
β†’ Wriothesley
β†’ Albedo

NIKKE: Goddess of Victory (Caught up until Modernia comes back to the Outpost !)

β†’ Rapi
β†’ Marian/ Modernia
β†’ Anis

Honkai Star Rail

β†’ Blade
β†’ Welt Yang
β†’ Sampo

Please write me a message with a short introduction and what you would like to write if you're interested.

I hope you all have a great day ⋆
Hello, I'm Vapor !
I'm interested in roleplaying with you, if this is still open ? I absolutely adore rare pairs, I write Dainsleif ! I've been looking for Wriothesley writers ! As long as you'd be interested in writing something pairing Wriothesley and Dainsleif.

Hello, I'm Vapor !
I'm interested in roleplaying with you, if this is still open ? I absolutely adore rare pairs, I write Dainsleif ! I've been looking for Wriothesley writers ! As long as you'd be interested in writing something pairing Wriothesley and Dainsleif.
Hello Vapor !

I have to admit, this is a pretty strange pairing, but I'm curious ! Could you DM me with some details about yourself, what you have in mind and your writing style so we can get acquainted ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back