• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❬ 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 — 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖢𝖪 ❭

constellation

𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋
[class=border]width: 665px; height: 460px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=containerone]position: absolute; margin-top: 60px; padding-top: 60px; width: 220px; height: 340px; background-color: #f7f7f7; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-direction: column;[/class] [class=containertwo]position: absolute; margin-top: 60px; margin-left: 235px; width: 430px; height: 400px; background-color: #f7f7f7; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; margin-left: 50px; width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 50%; border: 10px solid #f7f7f7; background: url(https://cdn3.iconfinder.com/data/icons/medical-health-flat-icons/96/25-512.png); background-size: cover; background-position: center; z-index: 2;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 430px; margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 235px; text-align: center; font-family: Josefin Sans; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #334c5a;[/class] [class=tab]display: block; margin-left: 20px; height: 60px; width: 180px; line-height: 60px; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; color: #334c5a; transition: 1s; border-bottom: 1px solid #dee8eb; font-family: Josefin Sans; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=tabContents]position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 15px; width: 415px; height: 380px; font-size: 12px; font-family: Palanquin; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 380px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; z-index: 2; color: black;[/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeOut 500 tabContents02 fadeOut 500 tabContents03 fadeOut 500 tabContents04 fadeOut 500 tabContents05 fadeOut 500 tabContents06 slideDown 1000 tabContents01 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] fadeOut 500 tabContents01 fadeOut 500 tabContents03 fadeOut 500 tabContents04 fadeOut 500 tabContents05 fadeOut 500 tabContents06 slideDown 1000 tabContents02 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] fadeOut 500 tabContents01 fadeOut 500 tabContents02 fadeOut 500 tabContents04 fadeOut 500 tabContents05 fadeOut 500 tabContents06 slideDown 1000 tabContents03 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] fadeOut 500 tabContents01 fadeOut 500 tabContents02 fadeOut 500 tabContents03 fadeOut 500 tabContents05 fadeOut 500 tabContents06 slideDown 1000 tabContents04 [/script]
[div class=border][div class=icon]
[div class=title]Forest Park Medical Center[/div] [div class=containerone][div class="tab tab1"]story.[/div] [div class="tab tab2"]about.[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]guidelines.[/div][div class="tab tab4"]application.[/div] [/div] [div class=containertwo][div class="tabContents tabContents01"][div class=scroll]Four years of medical school and you've finally graduated. Four years of learning a whole new language. No more staying up late, studying and stressing over your exams. Whatever your reason is, you're finally one step closer to becoming a doctor. Your next step... residency! If you thought medical school was hard... then you're in for a whole new level. Welcome to Forest Park Medical Center. As one of the best teaching hospitals in the country, they offer rigorous residency programs in many fields of medicine and have the best in the field to teach you. But what they didn't tell you on the welcome packet is this: much more than medicine happens around here. People have been built and torn apart, families have come together and have separated. Lines are crossed every day in more ways than one. Still wanna play? Good. Welcome to the game.[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll]Hey all! Constellation here. This roleplay will follow the lives of a group of surgical interns that face unexpected challenges and surprises in their career, along with their personal lives. They will all be working under the same resident. I still have yet to decide whether I will be accepting six or eight characters - one of them being mine. This will vary depending on how much interest I get, but I am leaning towards six as of right now. I'll be looking for characters that are unique and are overall interesting. NOTE : Many people graduate medical school around the age of 24/25 and start their internship the year after, however, there are a fair number of people that start older, but please keep your character's age reasonably between 25 - 29. Each chapter of the roleplay will be centred around a patient where the characters will have to work around to treat, some of them ending either very positively or very negatively. That being said, it's not required that you need to be educated in the medical field - the majority of the information can be googled and this is just fictional. I will be making up the cases meaning that I will also be able to help when needed. That being said, the beginning of this roleplay will be slightly competitive between the characters as they are trying to settle in and impress the higher ranked staff. I will sometimes use a generator to decide on a few things, such as if a patient dies or not (and many other situations) to keep the roleplay fair and suspenseful.[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll]01. The most important; please follow all RPNation rules. Other than that, I am the GM of this roleplay and will be essentially taking control of some aspects of the roleplay, but nothing majorly. 02. This is NOT a first-come, first-serve roleplay. I will accept characters who I think will be a great addition to the storyline and are unique. That being said, there are also no specific roles and you may create your character however you wish. The character sheet will be a little different than the usual to spice it up a little. Any major events that you plan on revealing later on in the roleplay must be approved by me beforehand. 03. The main setting of this roleplay is based in a hospital, therefore, there will be mentions of basic medical terminology, conditions and injuries. If this is something that isn't your cup of tea, then I would highly advise that you do not apply. 04. This is a literate roleplay. Therefore, I expect to see detail in posts - a word count of approximately 500 words (including dialogue and detail) is required. 05. You must post at least once or twice a week in the in-character thread - this may change depending on the level of activity once the roleplay has begun. 06. You may also control any non-player characters as there will be plenty of those. But please be mature when doing so. Any major events that you want to happen between your character and an NPC must be run by me first. 07. It is required that you have discord to participate in the out of character chat and stay up to date with important information. Once the characters have been accepted, I will send out the invitation link by private message. 08. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask below![/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04" style="display: none;"][div class=scroll]The threads are below; Out of Character | Applications[/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
What an exciting idea! Haven't roleplayed here in a while but this could be a return. I would love for it to be literate with multiple paragraphs if possible.

LET ME KILL PATIENTS PLZ

giphy.gif

[class=border]width: 430px; height: 330px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=containerone]position: absolute; margin-top: 60px; padding: 65px 0 0 15px; width: 415px; height: 205px; background-color: #f7f7f7; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; margin-left: 155px; width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 50%; border: 10px solid #f7f7f7; background: url(https://cdn3.iconfinder.com/data/icons/medical-health-flat-icons/96/25-512.png); background-size: cover; background-position: center; z-index: 2;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 195px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; z-index: 2; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; font-size: 12px; font-family: Palanquin;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=icon]
[div class=containerone]
[div class=scroll] elysia elysia ; sereiin sereiin ; copacetic copacetic ; weldherwings weldherwings ; ShadyAce ShadyAce ; Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 ; Xed Xed ; yousmelldead yousmelldead ; nymphadora. nymphadora. ; ColourfulJoey ColourfulJoey ; witchingly witchingly ; ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ; fantasy fantasy ; erised erised I am truly amazed and happy at how much interest I have already received for this idea - thank you all! That being said, I am currently working on creating the threads and they will be up soon. If you have questions or enquiries, don't be afraid to post below!
[/div] [/div][/div][/div]

Will this be a first come first serve basis for applications? Had to ask considering how much interest has already been shown for this great idea!

Will this be a first come first serve basis for applications? Had to ask considering how much interest has already been shown for this great idea!
Sadly, this will not be a first-come, first-serve roleplay. I will be accepting either six or eight characters to keep the group small and easy to handle. I wish I could accept everybody though, haha.

Sadly, this will not be a first-come, first-serve roleplay. I will be accepting either six or eight characters to keep the group small and easy to handle. I wish I could accept everybody though, haha.
That's good to know, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back