• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forest Glade Labs (OOC+Plot discussion)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just to say, any subject character that doesn't have a guard to get them can either have a side character come get them, or wait for someone to be free and go get them, it's up to you!

Feral Feral it's crazy how similar our OCs are that wasn't even intentional XD. I'm just now reading everyone's characters thoroughly. Maybe Carlone and Fever will be friends.

To clarify I mean the flower and skating themes.

ha ha they could be!! Though fever would be afraid of infecting her and them not being able to figure out which plants they had to pull to help her get better 💀

I just saw the IC thread is up! I'm super excited to respond but I'm still on holiday so I'm not sure when I'll be replying c:

Thank you :D
I can kind of see Minnie and Carlone being friends, being of a similar age, although I can also see it being awkward with a guard having to follow Minnie around all the time

I always have trouble writing the personalities of characters. I know what I want to describe but I can't put it into words, so if anyone has some advice.

Alright so in my first few replies I want to possibly start interactions with Fever and later into the day with Minyoung. They don't necessarily have to hang out I just want them to know each other. I'm also wondering if Puck would want to hang out with them since they're mentally a teen.

CircleofHell CircleofHell Miaow Miaow Feral Feral

Last edited:
That sounds good! Fever def would be fine with the company

That'd be good! Would be some interesting character interactions
Hopefully I'll have a post up by tmrw, been having exams and still getting over a fever ~^~

That'd be good! Would be some interesting character interactions
Hopefully I'll have a post up by tmrw, been having exams and still getting over a fever ~^~
I know you haven't finished their backstory but how long has Puck been in the facility. *I'm asking cause if it's been a long time then maybe we could have Puck and Carlone start out as friends.

I'm going to attempt to write another character. He'll be a tier 1 subject as well as a security member. So I'm wondering, if he doesn't disobey any sort of command can he rise in ranks? I'd like him to be a 3 or 4 rank.

I know you haven't finished their backstory but how long has Puck been in the facility. *I'm asking cause if it's been a long time then maybe we could have Puck and Carlone start out as friends.
Hm, I'd say Puck's been in the facility for around 2.5 years now, from late 2019 up to current day.

Just wondering if there are any guard characters left needing a subject to follow around or day, or if I should make an NPC for my first post? c:

You can make an npc if you don't want to wait but otherwise Sam can probably come get her after he drops off Fever (unless someone else wants to pick her up!)

subject staff can rank up as subjects as long as they never show any sign of trying to harm staff or help subjects. They can also promote to full staff if they continue to behave well.

And ye it's current time, 2022 :)

I would say Cass is a tier 1, just because I feel his ability would be pretty easy to deal with if he did try to hurt anyone. Unless I'm wrong?

Also good morning everyone! Long day of testing ahead of me so I'll be gone for most of the day. How are you all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back