• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ For the Love of the Game, We Continue to Play ~

Hello.

This... isn't my strong suit. Forgive me.

Hello, my name is Allen. I go by he/they. I'm 18+, taking online courses.

I'm actually really casual as a talker. I just get major anxiety writing these kinds of things out. I'd prefer a partner capable of dealing with dark themes, and that is lgbtq+ friendly. I have no age requirement. I am fine with romantic, platonic, and familial relationships but I'd prefer that our characters were not on permanently bad terms. I am fine with Canons and Ocs. That said... here's what I'm looking for.

- Persona Five
- Among Us (Maybe)
- Aggretsuko (up to season 2.)
- Hunter X Hunter
- Hollow Knight
- Divergent (Maybe)
- Harry Potter (Only with OCs. I intentionally play trans ones to tell JK rowling to fuck off.)
- The Hunger Games (Maybe)
- Unwind or Scythe by Neal Shusterman. Please. These are some of my favourite books in terms of worldbuilding.

A Harry Potter plot with OCs sounds really fun. Without Canon characters we can have the world but aren't restricted by the stories in the books. Plus I love plots involving trans characters ^_^

Definitely down for a Harry Potter OC roleplay! PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back