• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For the Love of Naruto (M/F)

Writing W0nder

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!

You may call me WW for short if you'd like!

I am rewatching the Naruto series after a VERY long time and would like to do a fandom-based roleplay. I have not yet watched any of Shippuden or Boruto so please try and keep that in mind.

First, about myself as a Roleplayer and what I am looking for in my potential partners:
1. Please be active.
2. Be courteous.
3. I am someone who has learning and compression issues, along with anxiety and ADHD.
4. I am looking for literate to advanced writing partners who can write at least 3+ paragraphs per post.
5. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired-romances.
6. Romantic content must be kept at the PG - PG13 level.
7. I would prefer to roleplay over Forum Threads to keep my Inbox from getting full and confusing. But I will roleplay over Private Messages if you'd prefer.
8. For face claims / character images, I ask that they be anime art.
9. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
10. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.
11. I am not looking to double right now.
12. I would prefer this to be OC / CC.
13. NEVER control my character(s) without my permission first.
14. Like in the anime, I have no issues with including dark and gritty subjects.

PLOT
It's been twelve years after the attack of the Nine Tailed Fox. Rin Tanaka joins the Ninja Academy Program, despite her mother's fears of losing her daughter, having lost her father in the attack twelve years ago. She discovers she is just as intelligent on paper as Sakura Haruno and like Shikamaru on the field. She admires Naruto, who isn't afraid of anyone or anything and can stand up to anyone and admires him as he grows stronger and stronger. During the Chunin Exams, Kabuto learns of Rin's Dōjutsu and reports his findings to Orochimaru, who wishes to acquire Rin for her powers.

RIN TANAKA
d4a81e67b683624523f006eaec055f6a.jpg
Birthday: February 15th
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Skin: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 4' 12"
Weight: 124LBS

Personality: Quiet, Determined, Loyal, Intelligent, Observant, Honest

Romantic Interest: Naruto

Personal Story: Born of the Hidden Leaf Village, her father died while fighting against the Nine Tailed Fox. She doesn't view Naruto as the Nine Tailed Fox like the others do. Her mother had been a highly skilled Medical Ninja who had tried to save her father but couldn't. Ever since then she no longer practices her Medical Ninjutsu and lives a quiet life in the village. Wanting to join the Ninja Academy Program, feeling that she can serve her village, her mother forbids her to do so, for fear of losing her daughter as well. Despite her mother's protests, Rin enrolls in the Academy, eventually proving to herself that she has great intelligence and skills as a Ninja, and even discovers a rare Dōjutsu that was passed down to her from her father. Seeing her daughter's progress and talents develops, her mother eventually grows to support her daughter and even teaches her daughter Medical Ninjutsu. In her spare time, she is seen to be playing Shogi with Shikamaru, and so far, is the only known person to be able to beat him.

Intelligence: 10 / 10
Speed: 8 / 10
Stealth: 7 / 10
Hand Sign Speed: 5 / 10

GenJutsu: 2 / 10
NinJutsu: 8 / 10
TaiJutsu: 6 / 10

Medical NinJutsu: 8 / 10

Chakra Nature: Water, Medical

Summoning Creatures: None

ABILITIES:
Dōjutsu (Mirume = Seeing Eye):

wp10245184.jpg

This unique Dōjutsu allows Rin to see the moves that their opponent will perform before they do it. The longer Rin fights with her opponent, the further ahead she can see. If she battles long enough with an opponent, she can eventually control them with her thoughts. Her opponent must be incredibly strong minded and willed to be able to resist if her Dōjutsu takes control. This Eye Technique's greatest weakness is multiple targets.

JUTSUs:
Crushing Water Prison (Water Release):
From her mouth Rin blows bubbles towards her target. The bubbles trap her opponents inside. Once trapped, there is no escaping. Rin quickly clenches her hand into a tight fist, causing the Water Prison to crush her opponents into oblivion (just like Gaara's Sand Coffin Jutsu).

Exploding Bubbles (Water Release): Blowing multiple bubbles that surrounds her opponents. The slightest movement from her opponent will cause the bubbles to burst, creating great explosions that can decimate an entire area. Not only that, but the bubbles burst into Senbon Needles that skewer her targets.

Exploding Bubble Trap (Water Release): While she and her teammates hide, Rin blows bubbles from her mouth that settle upon the ground. If one is touched or if an opponent gets to close, the bubbles burst into a great explosion, knocking her opponents backwards. The larger bubbles above then burst into a shower of Senbon Needles to finish off her targets.

Rapid Bubble Barrage (Water Release): Using the Body Flicker Technique, Rin dodges with immense speed around her target, sending rapid fire bubbles that burst in quick succession at her opponent, knocking her opponent backwards and showering them with Senbon Needles, making this attack very difficult to avoid.

Hiding in Bubbles Technique (Water Release): Creating a Clone, Rin blows dozens of bubbles around her opponent. She can then hide in the bubbles with her Clone and launch attacks of Kunai and Shuriken at her opponent in rapid succession. If a bubble is burst by her opponent, they are showered with deadly Senbon Needles and knocked around with an explosion.

---

If interested in writing this with me, please don't be shy about sending me a Private Message.

I am looking forward to writing this!

Yours,
WW.

Last edited:
Chojo Fumiko
0e0aaa863b4005aa0789291cec562341.jpg

Birthday: September 20th
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 4' 16"
Weight: 124LBS

Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Energetic, Friendly, Loyal, Trouble Magnet, Clumsy, Intelligent, Observant

Romantic Interest: Rin Tanaka

Personal Story: Living with his mother, father and younger brother, Chojo wants to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great and powerful Shinobi that serves the Hidden Leaf Village. While Chojo is very eager, he can be clumsy when not in battle and his often laughed at and very underestimated. When IN battle, Chojo is very different. He is fierce and very precise, not at all clumsy. Chojo also has a huge crush on Rin Tanaka and can often be jealous of Naruto though he doesn't view their relationship like a rivalry. While Chojo doesn't go looking for trouble, he often finds himself in trouble.

Intelligence: 8 / 10
Speed: 7 / 10
Hand Sign Speed: 6 / 10

NinJutsu: 8 / 10
TaiJutsu: 9 / 10

Chakra Nature: Lightning

JUTSUs:
Brutal Lightning Jabs (Lightning Release, TaiJutsu):
Chojo concentrates his Lightning Release around both hands after creating two clones of himself. He then uses the Body Flicker Technique and the clones and the real Chojo darts rapidly around his opponent, jabbing the tips of his fingers into his target, sending powerful volts of electricity to cut off their chakra supply and eventually cause death.

Lightning Blast (Lightning Release): Concentrating his Lightning Chakra in both hands, he slams his palms to the ground and sends powerful lightning bolts through the ground to his targets. The lightning blasts through the ground towards their target at rapid speed, making it very difficult to avoid. The lightning cuts and shatters the ground and finishes with a great clap of thunder, electrocuting and knocking his target backwards.

Devastating Lightning Blast (Lightning Release): Creating two clones of himself, Chojo and his clones surround his opponent, concentrating his Lightning Release over his hands. At the same time, Chojo and his clones slam their palms against the ground and send blasting bolts of lightning towards his target at the same time, shattering the ground as they course through towards their target, the lightning bolts meeting in the middle at their target and electrocuting them.

Lightning Kunai Barrage (Lightning Release, TaiJutsu): Chojo focuses his Lightning Release into a kunai, increasing the kunai's striking power. Using the Body Flicker Technique, Chojo slashes rapidly at his target from all directions.

Lightning Lion's Barrage (Lightning Release, TaiJutsu): Concentrating his chakra into his feet, Chojo rushes his opponent and delivers a powerful kick to his target that sends his opponent high into the air. Releasing his Lightning Release around his hands, Chojo jumps into the air above his opponent before grabbing hold of him and spinning them light a top towards the ground, plowing his opponent headfirst into the ground while at the same time sending powerful eclectic volts into their body to finish them off.

Last edited:
Saruza Sorutoba
7dd33b41f82c8d096aec3e9f132f69b5.jpg
Birthday: July 12th
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 123LBS

Personality: Quiet, Serious, Aloof, Distant, Intelligent, Observant

Romantic Interest: Unknown

Personal Story: An orphan, Saruza remembers nothing of her life before the Hidden Leaf Village. She sees the village as her home but has a hard time making friends. For others see her Jutsu's and herself as kind of a freak. To replenish her chakra and blood supply, she must drink the blood of other ninja (just like a vampire).

Intelligence: 8 / 10
Speed: 7 / 10
Hand Sign Speed: 6 / 10

NinJustu: 6 / 10
TaiJutsu: 8 / 10

Chakra Nature: Unknown

Special Abilities:
Fangs:
Just like a vampire, Saruza has two sets of fangs that pierce skin.

Inner Darkness: Like when the chakra of the Nine Tailed Fox cloaks Naruto, a powerful black chakra surrounds Saruza whenever her Inner Darkness is awakened. Her eyes turn black, her fangs grow longer, she gains extra stamina, speed and her attacks are greatly increased.

Smell: She can smell the blood of other ninja nearby and can smell how many there are and where, and how strong they are.

JUTSUs:
Rain of Blood (Blood Release):
Creating two clones of her own blood, the real Saruza and her clones jump into the at the same time. Spining like a tornado, Saruza and her clones shoot countless needles of blood that can easily plough into the ground with great force and skewer her targets.

Blood Shuriken Barrage (Blood Release): Using her Blood Release, Saruza throws multiple Shuriken at her targets with blinding speed. Focusing her chakra in her feet, she dashes around her target, continuing to throw her blood shuriken.

Blood Spikes (Blood Release): Using her blood release and focusing her chakra, Saruza can send deadly, sharp piercing spikes into her opponent's body, hitting them their vital organs, killing them. She can also send blood spikes towards her target at rapid speed to skewer them. When one of the launched spikes spears its target, it explodes, and the spike turns into deadly needles that skewer anything unlucky enough to be nearby.

Last edited:
Zaku Kobito
OuPfcZH.png

Birthday: April 10th
Pronouns: He, His, Him
Hair: Pale Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 160LBS, Muscular

Team: Rin Tanaka, Chojo Fumiko, Saruza Sorutoba

Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Observant, Loyal

Romantic Interest: Unknown

Personal Story: Born and raised in the Hidden Leaf Village, Zaku feels it's his duty to serve and protect that which he loves most.

Intelligence: 10 / 10
Speed: 10 / 10
Stealth: 8 / 10
Hand Sign Speed: 8 / 10

NinJutsu: 10 /10
TaiJutsu: 10 / 10

Chakra Nature: Fire, Wind

JUTSUs:
Rapid Fireball Barrage (Fire Release):
Zaku sends multiple fireballs at his opponents in rapid succession while at the same time charging at them to deliver a powerful uppercut.

Blazing Pinwheel (Fire Release): Fire erupts around the user's body in a spiraling manner which is then launched with his hands towards the target. Once the technique hits the target, the opponent is sent into the air in a spiraling manner and their body burns into ashes.

Rain of Fire (Fire Release): Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user creates a multitude of fireballs at the same time which then rain down on the target causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs can easily destroy Earth Release-created shelters and even overpower Water Release attacks.

Kunai of Fire (Fire Release): Creating two clones of himself, the real Zaku and his clones launch multiple kunai that are cloaked in fire at his targets. When one of these flaming kunai hit a target, the target instantly goes up in flames.

Firebombs (Fire Release): Zaku releases multiple fireballs towards his target that explode on contact.

Dragon of Fire (Fire Release): Zaku release a great amount of fire that takes the shape of a dragon that charges at their opponent while at the same time turning into a raging tornado of fire.

Breath of Air (Wind Release): After gathering chakra in their stomach, the user expels it as a gust of wind. This technique is powerful enough to blow away everything within the user's immediate vicinity. This technique can also be used for supplementary purposes, such as creating a vortex of wind to save a falling ally.

Air Bullet Barrage (Wind Release): This technique shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back