Other For all military personnel (retired or not)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I wanted to create a place for the military to talk! No matter what military they’re in around the world!!

⚠️please refrain from fighting or bashing and insulting each other which can cause conflict⚠️

I am a huge fan of the military. Like all aspects of it except the corrupt few people. But my entire family for generations have been in the military and I am actually the first one in generations upon generations who cannot go.

My grandpa is a Vietnam veteran. He has one of his fingers partially cut off but I always like to hold his hand because I want him to know it doesn’t matter. And I love listening to his stories. Even if he doesn’t talk about the bad ones.

My dad is a navy veteran. He used to build bombs and stuff. So I’m very happy he was never injured or hurt or even killed cuz then things wouldn’t be the same. But he’s the one who taught me self defence. Especially since I’m a girl. And girls life is hard.

And then my brother is an Air Force veteran. Who I am very proud of cuz ones he got out he got a full free ride scholarship to Princeton university. A very hard and very very very expensive collage to get into. It’s mainly for the rich but we are a modern family with moderate money. Basically middle class. My brother was a interpreter for the military and learned some languages other than that he had a classified job so I don’t know much.

My mom is also a navy veteran where she met my dad but they’re divorced now.

I have nothing but respect for the military. And I want them to know they have shaped my life and my families life. And I support them all the way. No matter what country they work for because they are just doing their job and trying to create a better life for their families and their people

The reason I couldn't be in the military which was sad. Is because I was born with disabilities and hence forth I am not allowed to join with what I have. I would not make it and/or end up hurting people on my team by accident

F**k that. Been in for 6 years (Sgt in the Marine Corps), and currently regretting reenlisting 💀.
I’m sorry :(

But on the bright side you server your country well!

Atleast you’ll have loads of experience and also memories! Right?

I was a Canadian Army reservist for two years and hated it, got training done/Cpl promo tho

Currently on my second year of mandatory military service. Have an office job, don't really do much. Am LCP, pay still sucks. Only about seven months to go until I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back