• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

0ctaviadj

OctaviaDJ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Im very new here. Have no clue what I’m doing, but I’m desperate and have been going everywhere to find someone to rp this with me.

I’m looking for a Sun x Moon rp, I am in love with these two and seeing them as separate animatronics that are gay and in love is to die for.

I can be either Sun or Moon! Whatever you’d prefer I be. I ask for you to be literate, that you write up to two to three paragraphs a response, or just try to match mine. I also need my partner to be 18+ as I do tend to have dark themes in my rps and with me being 23, it just makes sense to have adults rping with me as well.

Plot Idea:
It’s the opening of the daycare a while before the Vanny virus, Sun and Moon have just been built and programmed with their responsibilities. Sun is in charge of the lights on period with crafting and games as well as checking kids in, Moon is in charge of the nap time/lights off period, checking kids out, and being a night guard after hours. The two were built separately and weren’t told about each other until their first day on the job. A testing phase, thrown in together to see how they get along before the kids are added.

We will develop this plot more together! That’s just the main idea I had, we could do something completely different too. I also would prefer dms or discord to rp this as this website is very confusing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back