• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fnaf long term

genevys

okay
Roleplay Type(s)
had the idea for a long term retelling of the fnaf lore and thought it would be cool to get a few people in on it. we'll probably start when fredbear's first opens and it's still small — that way there's room for characters to grow.

probably fairly literate. not anything crazy, a few sentences at most but preferably a paragraph. overall i care about telling a good story over word count.
we'll use discord to plan and stuff

i'd like to play william afton i think, but every other character is open aside from that and ocs are welcome. it won't be first come first serve.

still heavy wip but it may be a good idea to start with human characters allow things to progress naturally, so things may take on a slice of life for a while. hmu if you're interested & i'll keep a list of people down for it. i'll make a discord for us to plan together if there's enough people :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back