• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fluffy's Big Partner Search!

fluffybutt

Fluffy Friend
/(=・ x ・=)\

:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ Welcome to Fluffy's Search! :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

• ✿ Partners must be 18+, I'm 21 so no minors! Sorry!
    ✿ Must be able to reply at least a few times each week. I don't need you to tell me your schedule or when you're going somewhere, but just need you to be able to commit to the movement of the story.
    ✿ Must be literate! I don't need every reply to have multiple paragraphs (not that I don't love it) but I do expect correct grammar and at least a few sentences.
    ✿ Must be nice! We don't have to be friends, but I am chatty soo...
    ✿ If we are going to be doing a Fandom story, please be upfront in telling me how complete your knowledge is of the subject. I like to be sort of detail oriented.

Hello! I'd be up to doing a Star Wars roleplay with you. Which pairing do you prefer to do? And could we double up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back