• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fluff / angst oc x oc | platonic / romantic

girlsinprada

hey everyone, I am Austen. I am of legal age and I have been roleplaying and writing for maybe 8 years or more, however I usually roleplay in another platform and this is my first time in here, so I might need a little help navigating the features, but I am open for new friends, but please be patient with me hehe

rules
- legal, 18+ of age
- semi-lit, a paragraph minimum per response
- don't worry about taking your time in replying, and you can dm me to urge me to reply
- 2d / 3d fc is fine, we can discuss to your interest.
- no horror / thriller.
- i will only rp as female
- am up for fxf or mxf (me as f)
- i have no triggers, but we can discuss it further.
- if you feel bored with the story, kindly tell me, that's fine!

preference
It has been so long since I last writing, so I am thinking to start with something light and fun and enjoyable like slice of life, fluff, or angst. I am not ready yet for heavy fantasy plot with complex world building, but I wouldn't be oppose to that opportunity when the time comes. So, here are some preferences:
- oc x oc is preferable, or canon x oc is fine but only with series I like (will be listed down later)
- i would love to do something cute and giggly or something heartbroken like exes confrontation
- other than that will be listed down below.

prompt
- meet-cute!au
- reunited!au (ex-lover / ex-friend)
- fake-dating!au
- exes to friend to lover
- drunk confession
- rendition of any taylor swift's song

dynamic
- royalty x royalty
- royalty x commoners
- famous person x famous person (different fields)
- famous person x someone normal who doesn't know
- wealthy x middle class
- it girl x valedictorian
- actors x actors
- ancient greek settings (gods/goddess - demigods)
- medieval royalty (king/queen - prince/princess)

fandoms for canons
- harry potter
- percy jackson / demigod
- the hunger games
- the 100
- game of thrones

If any of those are interested, please let me know in the dm or reply to this thread! we can also discuss a prompt or how the story gotta go, feel flexible to do so!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back