• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern flower boys- Boys Before Flowers/Meteor Garden themed RP

I’ve seen both - preferred the kdrama tho but I might be a bit biased because it’s the first one I ever saw haha
same here! it was the first I saw so it has a special place in my heart

I'll probably be making a girl and boy ^^ you said to let you know.

For anyone interested in the rp, I'm going to be going away next week on a road trip from the 28th-6th. I won't have a lot of access to my computer so I'm going to do my best to get the characters page and the main page up, that way ya'll can spend the week posting/perfecting your character sheets. I also probably won't be able to get on my phone until later in the day because I get car sick really easily 🤢😷 I don't want to make a Discord until I've accepted everyone, but in the meantime, I created an OOC page where we can talk!♥

Out of Character page

Character Sheet page

houseplant houseplant For now I think I just want everyone to make one character, only because it seems like there's a lot of interest in the rp and I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to play. Don't worry though, if you get accepted and find yourself still wanting to play multiple characters, I already have plans to bring in more characters later on. (I talk about this in the rules section of the characters page) I just want to see how many people end up applying and go from there.

Character page is up! Remember the roles aren't first come first serve. I made it that way so you can all take your time in perfecting a great character sheet, so no rush! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back