• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Floral Fantasy Search

TiresEyes

Sleepy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please only engage if you are 18+! Thank you!

Hi there! My name is Daisy! I'm currently looking to work on some background stories for my DND characters! Please PM me if you're interested in writing with me!

Even if you don't know a lot about DND but you want to roleplay fantasy, I'm totally open for that! Maybe even some historical roleplays.

My DND characters:

Seraphina- Female, Bisexual

A variant aasimar, she is inspired by phoenix and fire. Rocking a fiery personality, she's very head strong and volatile. She grew up under the very strict lock and key of her overprotective father. However, the moment she saw freedom, she took it, running away from her future as a princess and High Priestess. This protective life style never taught her how to survive in the real world so she often gets herself into a variety of misadventures.

The campaign I am in, she currently has been away from her kingdom for around 4 years. I'd love to work on some backstory for adventures she's had during these 4 years! Maybe some romances that fell through, some misadventures of her learning how the world works.

I also would love to write a future for her, assuming she lives through her current campaign. Does she go back to her kingdom or does she meet someone and settle down in a tiny hut?

Mina- Female/NB, Pansexual

A damphir orphan, she grew up on the streets with a bustle of thief-kids. A total bimbo, she's your stereotypical fighter personality except she likes to punch things instead! As a monk, she rarely uses a weapon except to kill vampires, whom she often hunts for the thrill and danger!

She's a newer character in a series of one-shots so I'd love to build her story a little more. Maybe you want to play one of the kids she used to know grown up? Or a vampire she's hunting?

Theadora- Female, Heterosexual

A third of a set of triplets, Theadora and her brothers spent a lot of their youth studying magic. However, one day she got herself accidentally wrapped up with an evil water deity and that's how she became a warlock! She's often found on ships with sailors or pirates, trying to find ways to appease her patron.

I'd love to work on her backstory before she took to the seas, or to slap her on a ship and see what misadventures she gets up to! Pirates and sailors sound great!

Nori- NB, Androsexual

A water Genasi druid, they grew up in the feywild amongst the animals and fey creatures. As a punishment in their youth, they had their ability to lie taken you they are an absolute open book. They're also very naïve socially but they sure can survive in the wilderness. Their occupation is as a bounty hunter so YC could always be getting hunted or need an ally, or run into them in animal form?

Jade- Female, Bisexual

An earth genasi barbarian who's a lot of brawn and not so much brain. She's my newest character so I could definitely use some help fleshing her out!

Christoph- Male, Bisexual

A petit tiefling artificer that I play in a Spelljammer campaign. He fits in perfectly in a space fantasy setting but would also do well with pirates or sailors. He's a ball of anxiety but has a lot of love and heart to give people if they'd only give him the chance. He pairs well with asshole personalities.

Zuri- Female, Heterosexual
Zuri is a reborn sorceress rogue who has a pension for murder. My only truly evil aligning character, she's pissed at the world for ruining her eternal slumber through resurrection. She's currently traveling in search of cult members who caused her resurrection so that she can punish them. She'd be great in any dark, brutal story lines.

Thank you! Please DM me if you're interested in any of my characters or brainstorming a plot with me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back