• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Flock Forever Interest Check(Maximum Ride)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Escaping Darkness....
They have experimented on us our whole life, heck maybe they even made you. But none of that matters as you and the only people you call friends and family make the plans to escape. After all Max and her crew got out and have been giving everyone the chase of their lives. So why can't we!!! Your group and another group are going to plan to escape the lab together, because your leaders think the more people the better distraction there will be. Also they say the more the the merrier, so why not start a riot within this hated place and give the Erasers and scientists hell. It serves them right anyways for tormenting us so much.

The Darkness Which Hunts...
After the disaster with Max and her crew the scientists and Erasers vowed never to let the experiments escape again. It cost way to much money and wasted too much time trying to catch them. So now security has been tightened and they make sure to keep their eyes on any of the experiments who seem to act odd. The other Erasers and scientists often laughing at Ari and Jeb for their failures with Maximum and her crew of failed experiments as they like to deem the group.

As you might be able to guess, this is sort of a fandom for Maximum Ride, but these are different groups of kids escaping along with different Scientists and Erasers. The Erasers in this rp are like the new improved ones and while the shifting does still hurt it isnt as bad and they look more like a wolf instead of something of a human faced wolf creature. This Lab is set in Denver, Colorado off in a thick forest where it would be almost impossible to find unless you were taking there by someone who works there. Off to the south of the lab is a long lining of a cliff edges, below it a wide fast moving river and over that gap is another area of thick forest. To the west of the large Lab is a decent sized caged in area, sort of like a place used to test out their experiments. There is also a place set up outside and inside called a Challenge Ring. They are small arenas set up where they can toss two experiments in to fight each other. Or where the Scientists can pit their personally made Erasers against each other for money or other things. It is mainly for the entertainment of the Scientists and Erasers.

There are two GM's myself and Texangamer Texangamer

Main Thread
Characters
OOC

Last edited:
Roles
The only roles currently limited are that of the flocks.

Flock 1
Leader: TheSourPunchLime
Second: BrokenRemedy
Member: Texangamer
Member: Anelia
Member: Derek - 19(Racingbloodwolf)
Member:

Flock 2
Leader: Anelia
Second: Serena - 17(Racingbloodwolf)
Member: Brie - 13(Texangamer)
Member: insomniax
Member:
Member:
Scientist:
Scientist:
Scientist:

Eraser: Lexi - 20(Racingbloodwolf)
Eraser: BrokenRemedy
Eraser:
Eraser:
Eraser:
Eraser:
Eraser:
Eraser:​

Last edited:
Ah screw it, I'm in! Would it be possible to claim the leader of flock 2? And then a member spot in flock 1?

Awesome~
I'll see about getting them up tonight or tomorrow!

Could I be the second in command of flock 1 and I'll take another eraser spot if you'd like an extra set of hands there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back