• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flintlock Logistic Incorporated (OOC Room)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Becker

“Someone else always has to carry on the story...”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FLI Shield W.png
Feel free to use this room for chatting, memeing and banter! :D

Discussing ideas for the main thread would also be greatly welcomed here! ^_^

So folks heres a question. I am thinking of making the 'character/appearance style' anime in a 'hat-tip' to the original show that gave me the idea of FLI. I'd love to hear people's thoughts on whether or not the characters should be realistically looking, anime and a bit 'funky' or somewhere in between? ^_^

Normally I would prefer realistic appearances, to me it gives more immersion and realism to the roleplay but I don't mind either way.

I do think a anime or cartoonish appearance would be a great reference to the show, but I also don’t mind realistic pictures

Wow, thanks for the quick answers my dudes! :D

I'll take everyone's opinions into consideration, thought it would be best to ask as I have seen people choose different styles in the same thread and it just... doesn't sit right in my head at least xD

I think overall, if I were to say that we are using anime type characters. There would be a 'standard' as I do agree with Physiicz Physiicz in regards to realism/immersion. So natually, I would say no to any loli toting 50. cal snipers as if they were made of plastic... you know, common sense and appropiate body proportions.

Anyone using this kind of logic will trigger this exact responce.

1508680928_nik.jpg

You have all been warned! xD

Honestly @Cicada3301 googling 'anime girl with gun' brings up all sorts of questionable results... I feel like I should be deleting my internet history afterwards ^_^

I will one day purchase a stalin-senpai body-pillow.. then my final journey to slavic weebness will be complete! xD

Il-76MD-90A 'Zeus'.png

I've found that Iron-Blood Orphan characters look 'fairly' decent. Currently going to be using this lovely fella as mine.
Luca Hauptmann.jpg

Nevermind actually, Hush looks to be the only character from that show that doesn't appear... weird.

I’m trying to decide between three images right now. I’m kinda going for a more nerdy character, not really massively attractive or anything.

When I first came it was empty, instead I missed all of this.

Personally I prefer realistic faceclaims as I find it easier to imagine things but I'm fine either way so if we're going with anime I'm fine.

Might need help suggestions wise as I know nothing about anime.

@Cicada3301 , S Shibe , Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker , Lemonade Lemonade , Lurker Lurker & Physiicz Physiicz

Alrighty folks, I have just made the character sheets and i'll leave a link below! ^_^

For character appearances, I have decided that we'll be using a anime-theme as I have agreed with what Shibe has said; 'it would be a great reference to the show.' Furthermore, I get the overall idea that those taking part here don't mind particularly which-ever. Finally I would like to confirm that realistic body proportions are still required; so natually, no loli-characters etc.. I'm sure you are all wise enough to know what is and what isn't reasonable. If anyone requires any assistance or has any issues with this decision and wish to contact me privately to discuss it. I am just a PM away.

Thank you all once again for joining in. I honestly did not think this would get the attention that it did. A great RP is only great because of it's player-base! :D

Character Sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back