• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Flags of Our Foul-Ups -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Maybe i didnt make that post, i thought i did, the one about the cowboy thing, i do remember making the car thing, i just heard a car works in fallout 2 so i thought more vehicles worked sorry.
If you had thought that it would be quite reasonable. Being mistaken on lore isn't the issue here, everyone makes simple errors. But if you had actually thought that, you wouldn't have felt a need to delete that post, realizing that pretending you hadn't seen it would be better, or to reply specifically to the player who posed the lore question about cowboy-ness. You said that because you knew they would have got a notification from the original reply, and needed an excuse for it.

My issue here is that of immediate dishonesty and therefore, disrespect towards the players here. I get email notifications so I know full well what posts were or were not made. Responding immediately to your dishonesty being called out by claiming there were two posts deleted -- itself a dishonest claim -- shows me you didn't learn any lesson on honesty from my warning.

Responding *again* to take that back would have probably worked - I've certainly had drafts I thought I sent but never did - but you went and mucked it up by making it about an honest lore mistake, which never would have been deleted if you had believed that.

The rampant dishonesty and trying to "play" everyone else is the issue. Your post, while addressing issues I brought up, continues as a clear indication you didn't read the rest of the thread. As your immediate impulse was to lie again, despite your sole warning, consider yourself withdrawn from the rp.

consider yourself that was not a lie, i deleted it because i could have been wrong with the lore, so quit ACCUSING me
Then you wouldn't have need to tag Dapper to cover your tracks, knowing there would have been a notification, and you certainly would have said so when I first brought it up instead of coming up with that only now. There is no need to post further on this or any of my threads.

Fair warning yall, I'm heading out to 24 Hours Of Lemons this evening and will be there... til Sunday, I think. This mostly means that my posting is going to be slow and erratic the next few days, because I'll be constricted to phone. Then again, I handled almost all of yesterday's shenanigans on phone, so it might be OK. (Yeah allllll of that shit happened while I was at work.)

It shouldn't be too much of a problem, I think I may be able to bring my tablet... so I can have a Keyboard and no godforsaken autocorrect...

Orihara Orihara

Welcome officially to le RP! Feel free to post in; I think I'm going to have "the others", broadly speaking, come in after yours, and get stuff rolling there -- anyone who joins afterwards will have been one of the broad "others".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back