• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Flags of Our Foul-Ups -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Bealocwealm

This is the OOC thread for Flags of Our Foul-Ups, a Fallout: New Vegas RP set between the First Battle of Hoover Dam and the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

ncrrpimg.jpg

Guys it's been so long since I did a forum RP. If there's some special way I should have done this, I apologize. But uh -- Hi! It's the OOC thread! Feel free to talk and ask questions here!

Oh, wonderful!

Hadn't had a good one in a while now,

This will also be my first LEGIT NCR character, lol

Glad to hear so many people are interested!

... feel like I should have made a Rules post somewhere but I have no idea where, and the other threads I looked at for examples didn't have em so... *shrug*

You could edit your first post

I will think as I tend to make odd and strange characters and army is not odd or strange welcoming

Glad to hear so many people are interested!

... feel like I should have made a Rules post somewhere but I have no idea where, and the other threads I looked at for examples didn't have em so... *shrug*
Hey, Can I get a green on making a character?

Also, Since I don't get alot of time, The max of paragraphs I can manage is 2-3, Maybe even 4, but that's my max.

Hey, Can I get a green on making a character?

Also, Since I don't get alot of time, The max of paragraphs I can manage is 2-3, Maybe even 4, but that's my max.
Feel free to make a char! Char thread should be linked up top. No guarantees it'll be *approved*, mind.

And that's fine by me. I don't require super long posts, I just need enough to bounce off of and for other chars to interact with, and oneliners doesn't really cut it for me.

Feel free to make a char! Char thread should be linked up top. No guarantees it'll be *approved*, mind.

And that's fine by me. I don't require super long posts, I just need enough to bounce off of and for other chars to interact with, and oneliners doesn't really cut it for me.
By next of Kin,

Can we also put fathers and mothers, grandmas, uncle, etc...?

Now we need to wait for more,

As for me I will go and play War Thunder or maybe even Enlisted.

Hokay. I beg your patience; military RP is *not* my norm so the ins and outs of 'how boot camp functions' are not 100% solid for me, let alone how boot camp in a postapocalypse where the primary mode of transport for just about anyone is *walking* so like, they ain't gonna be showing up anywhere near the same time, functions.

Hokay. I beg your patience; military RP is *not* my norm so the ins and outs of 'how boot camp functions' are not 100% solid for me, let alone how boot camp in a postapocalypse where the primary mode of transport for just about anyone is *walking* so like, they ain't gonna be showing up anywhere near the same time, functions.
Could implement some form of brahmin/horseback riders.

Also, Noted!

Could implement some form of brahmin/horseback riders.

Also, Noted!
Weirdly there seem to be no horses in Fallout though I've never understood why that should be the case. I honestly infer they weren't included in the first 2 because it would be A: cheesy when every other animal was janked up and B: require programming yet another mode of transportation on top of the Highwayman, which they probly weren't up to in 2, so when Bethesda bought the series and didn't include horses, everyone decided, 'welp, guess they're extinct'. There def. are brahmin-pulled wagons though.

Weirdly there seem to be no horses in Fallout though I've never understood why that should be the case. I honestly infer they weren't included in the first 2 because it would be A: cheesy when every other animal was janked up and B: require programming yet another mode of transportation on top of the Highwayman, which they probly weren't up to in 2, so when Bethesda bought the series and didn't include horses, everyone decided, 'welp, guess they're extinct'. There def. are brahmin-pulled wagons though.
Bethesda was worse with transport, XD

We'll be waiting for the RP to start, Don't worry.

We have lift-off! Feel free to NPC within reason. Ideally I'm hoping to end up with a player char drill instructor, but it's just as likely it'll end up being me.

Also I understand that realistically boot camp would be its own location distinct from existing military locations, but NCR is not the modern military and ain't nobody got time, space or means to build a whole separate place in the post apocalypse. I figure they just schedule and locate things to keep training from being too much in the way of daily operations.

I suppose this is a good time to inquire: How do we want to handle posting orders? I'm leaning towards 'as suits the situation' -- e.g. if only two chars have intro'd or are in the same location, no need to wait, but once more chars officially post into the scene, we post in rounds. But I'm also ok (at least, with the size we're currently at) with waiting for all members to have opportunity to post in every round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back