• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Flags of Our Foul-Ups -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh I'm EXTREMELY ready for all ya'll's chars. And very happy that I didn't mention a particular *quirk* Jackalope has in his app, so it will be a lovely surprise to you all in RP.

Great im literally posting now.

Also if I ever make a mistake with the fallout cannon, I apology and will be happy to fix. I don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge, but have finished NV many times, finished 3, and played 4 quite a bit

Also recipe is:

1/3 Coke Cola
1/3 Moutain Dew
1/3 Creaming Soda

There are other recipes that are technically closer to the product. But this is the simplest and tests pretty good.

I'm skeptical of it, but I always did have a very specific idea of what nuka-cola would taste like. (Cola, but kind of *spicy* and a little numbing.) My ideal concoction involves cloves, cinnamon, and maybe a bit of cayenne.

Cinnamon coke was the closest I ever got.

I'm skeptical of it, but I always did have a very specific idea of what nuka-cola would taste like. (Cola, but kind of *spicy* and a little numbing.) My ideal concoction involves cloves, cinnamon, and maybe a bit of cayenne.

Cinnamon coke was the closest I ever got.

Interesting, from what I've heard it's meant to have a slightly fruity taste

Interesting, from what I've heard it's meant to have a slightly fruity taste
I think all real-world cola is a mix of fruit flavours (and, theoretically, actual kola nut flavour -- though actually I think this is the component missing in a lot of generic colas, which also go a little too strong on the citrus most of the time.)

... I may be a cola snob IRL. My favourite I've tried thus far is called "Puma cola", but I also really enjoy Jolt and regular old Coke.

I think all real-world cola is a mix of fruit flavours (and, theoretically, actual kola nut flavour -- though actually I think this is the component missing in a lot of generic colas, which also go a little too strong on the citrus most of the time.)

... I may be a cola snob IRL. My favourite I've tried thus far is called "Puma cola", but I also really enjoy Jolt and regular old Coke.

I don't really have that many options down here XD

Just coke and store brand cola

it said "My character is very cowboy" because of the way he talks and his weapons of choice
Now I didn't wake up this morning intending to get strappy, but that is not what the deleted post said. It said "cars worked in fallout 2", and your deleting it and then being dishonest on the matter makes me very suspicious.

In point of fact only one car works in fallout 2, and only after going to considerable effort to get it working, and NPCs are quite aware it's the only running car they have seen.

A functional motorcycle does not appear in any Fallout game, and the opening post showed the transportation level we're generally operating under.

I am concerned that you are intending to RP "to win" and continuity be damned, having decided that the anti-ghoul sentiment shown so far in the RP doesn't apply to your char, but the blatant lies are entirely unacceptable. Consider this your only warning. Rp is collaborative, not competitive.

Maybe i didnt make that post, i thought i did, the one about the cowboy thing, i do remember making the car thing, i just heard a car works in fallout 2 so i thought more vehicles worked sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back