• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Flags of Our Foul-Ups -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Had a crazy night. My local gamestop got drive-by... puppied. Some drunk guys with over 10 puppies in their car were driving around and dropping off groups of the puppies at different locations. They ended up with 3 puppies and we spent a couple hours trying to find em homes.

Had a crazy night. My local gamestop got drive-by... puppied. Some drunk guys with over 10 puppies in their car were driving around and dropping off groups of the puppies at different locations. They ended up with 3 puppies and we spent a couple hours trying to find em homes.
Oh wow, lol

Must've been quite a day

That does sound crazy. But also adorable

Hey guys, I'm sorry for making you all wait. I do still have a busy work schedule and the days seem to disappear before my eyes. I'll do my best to articulate my posts faster. I also have so many ideas I have to wait for the right time and place to put them lmao

Also Orihara Orihara , a minor detail, but I don't think Nuka Cola comes in cans. I might be wrong though. It's just that I've only ever seen then in bottles. But again, just a minor thing. The post itself was great ^_^

Also Orihara Orihara , a minor detail, but I don't think Nuka Cola comes in cans. I might be wrong though. It's just that I've only ever seen then in bottles. But again, just a minor thing. The post itself was great ^_^
I think metal started to get expensive long before the great war

Users who are viewing this thread

Back