• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fixers: Japan Edition

Characters
Here
Sunny

"Good morning Candy!" Emi gave the speaker a bright smile, giving her cheerful smile to everyone as they made their way to the table. Soon only Shadow was missing, though Daisuke said that he wouldn't be joining them. He didn't like people but he liked food, right? "Akari I'm sure they'll rebuild our apartment, and if they don't we'll just find a new one. I wish I could replace your ring though, I'm sorry I can't." With a small sympathetic smile she stood and gave her friend a small side hug. "Everyone eat before your food gets cold, it's not as good reheated. Everyone has a bento box in the fridge, too." With that said she walked into the kitchen to prepare some food for Shadow.

As she placed all the food carefully and neatly on the tray she couldn't help but smile to herself. Meals growing up were lonely in her house; Emi was a girl and her parents wanted someone to carry on the family name. They didn't see her as important as a son, they even found someone they wanted her to marry at a young age. To be frank, she hated the guy and she hated the fact that her parents wanted to marry her off to someone for money. Akari and Daisuke were the only ones that liked Emi for who she was and not her money. She spent her life trying to make people smile so they would never feel lonely like she did growing up.

Once the food was covered to keep the heat in she covered a cup of coffee and placed it on the tray. Very carefully she carried it up the stairs, trying her best not to drop everything. "Shadow? I made breakfast, make sure to eat it before it gets cold. We need to be healthy in order to make sure Daisuke lives through today." With that said she placed the tray on the floor before pushing some of her bangs out of her face. "I'll see you later, and don't worry Akari and I tend to keep to our selves so we won't get in your way."

-------

Later on that day, at approximately 6 pm the conference started. Emi had her press pass around her, a satchel purse across her chest, and a notebook and pen in her hands. No one but the publisher of the paper knew what she did at the office but she was always the first to get a press pass, and this conference was nothing new. However to Emi it was the most stressful. Daisuke's life was on the line; if Doc's contraption didn't work then they would lose Daisuke. He said not to stress but that was easier said than done.

In her ear was the fancy earpieces everyone wore to communicate. Daisuke's speech was nearly done and her nerves grew worse, and just as she remembered the shot being fired it happened. People screamed and her heart began to race. Did Asa's prosthetic work? He assured them it would look realistic and it really did! This was the plan though. Security was rushing to Daisuke's side and yelling for a medic. Yikes what a shot! Zuki it's your turn. This was where Zuki took over in the plan, just as Crow's said.

Shadow was in the building kiddy corner to the stage confronting the shooter, and at first she was confident that he could do this. That is until Emi froze and could suddenly see someone running from the building and firing off shot after shot. It was a vision, and when she was standing back in her body she freaked out and took off straight towards the building. She'd block the entrance or something!

Last edited:
Luna

Despite the fact that Zuki was skeptical of the whole 'future seeing' power she was also still nervous. Daisuke had been helping her out without question for years now, and despite her vow to not have any friends she found herself quite attached to both him and Candy. Zuki wasn't a skilled marksman either; her preferred method of killing was poison or daggers, something up and personal. Her skill wouldn't help if she didn't know who was targeting him so she hoped that these guys were as useful as they said they were. "Daisuke dying isn't an option. if you do die I'm bringing you back and personally kicking your ass, just so you know."

While they were eating Emi got up and ran off back to the kitchen, coming back out with a nicely put together tray. Before she could ask where she was going she was already moving up the stairs and then suddenly she knew where she was off to. "Well she's sweet as pie isn't she? Too sweet for this crowd. I hope it's not contagious." Zuki slowly ate her breakfast and scrolled through her messages on her phone. Zuki never ate so she was not the best at conversations at the table.
--

They all had their own roles in this endeavor. Zuki's role was kind of embarrassing. She had to pretend to be Daisuke's girlfriend to get in the ambulance with him, then pay off the medics to drop them off somewhere. Crow was letting her crash in a nice room, she cared for Daisuke, so she really didn't have a choice but to help. "Sniping someone in public is cowardice, Shadow you make this guy hurt for what he's about to do." Zuki spoke quietly to the earpiece as she anxiously watched the stage.

Suddenly there was blood all over the stage and for a moment Zuki froze. It wasn't the first time she had seen blood but this was supposed to be Daisuke's blood and the thought scared her. Thankfully Crows voice rang in her ear. "Roger." Zuki quickly ran up the stairs to the stage as the medics began to put Daisuke on the stretcher. "I'm his friend-girl. Friend. Is he okay? I'm riding with you." Silently she cursed herself as she fumbled over the words, but she didn't give them any room to argue as she ran to the ambulance with them.

The time it took to get into the ambulance was a matter of seconds. Soon the lights were on and the large vehicle was rushing away. Zuki let out a heavy sigh and pulled out two stacks of cash from her purse. "I'll take this from here boys, pull over after a few blocks."

Last edited:
Crow

It was a little past 6 and Daisuke had been shot. Zuki was moving across the stage with Daisuke to the ambulance. Crow should have been focused on the situation at hand and yet, he was in one of his fast and expensive cars he wasn't legally allowed to drive and he was zooming across the city towards Candy's bar. She had stopped responding to him a little bit ago on the mic, and at first he thought she was muted because she was busy. Something was wrong, he felt it, so he switched the cameras from Daisuke's speech to the bar.

Candy was unconscious and there was a man in the bar with her. She was tied to a chair and had a rag in her mouth. It didn't make any sense to Crow at all; he had a top notch security system that should have alerted the authorities. Crow estimated the time of the police to respond and due to the conference it would take longer than it would Crow to drive.

It was the first time Crow had left the house in ten years. He didn't have time to freak out and take it all in though, his foot was on the gas and his speed hit 100 at one point to get across town faster. He wouldn't have mind if a cop or two followed him but, unfortunately, he didn't see any police. Thankfully he had went into Shadow's room and borrowed a gun. He had never fired one but there wasn't time for target practice.

The shiny red car drove over the sidewalk before it was able to stop in front of the bar. It was a miracle he managed to park the thing before the tall man was fumbling outside of the car and pulling out the gun. He couldn't run straight in there, he didn't want to hurt her. He flipped his phone to the cameras and went to the one in the farthest corner from Candy before he started speaking into the microphone. "Hey jackass, only gentleman are welcomed into this bar. You should be ashamed of putting your hands on a lady."

The man with the gun moved closer to the corner as he tried to look for Crow's voice and its origins. He had his gun readied and he looked like he was ready to shoot. Crow crouched and went to the door, speaking through the camera one last time. "I'm over here, you can't see me?" Silently Crow tiptoed into the bar and quickly but silently making his way to where Candy was tied up. Gently he pat her cheeks before untying her. "Miss Candy get on the ground and behind the bar." Crow didn't have time to celebrate that they were face to face for the first time, not with both of their lives on the line.

"Hey asshole! Right here!" Crow pointed the gun at the man and began to shoot. It was his first time shooting a gun though, and the first few shots were way off. The man fired a shot or two back before it slid through the side of Crow's arms. He couldn't feel it though, so as Crow kept firing he finally landed a lucky shot on the mans shoulder. The shock of the blood made his finger stop on the trigger, and by the time he realized he needed to keep shooting the man was gone. As badly as he wanted to chase the guy out of here Crow knew that the immediate danger was gone and he had to attend to Candy. "Miss Candy are you okay? Did he hurt you at all?"

Doc

For the first time Asa wasn't the one doing the shady deals, he kind of liked the assistance Zuki was providing. He got to build his piece and got to observe and make sure things played out okay. Akari was there with Asa since the cheerful girl was with the press in their corner, and he wanted to try to make things a bit easier for her. She seemed so on edge and was very gloomy this morning from what he noticed at breakfast. "So Emi said you lost a ring. Was it important? I know a good jeweler if you'd like to recreate it." His hands casually slipped into the pockets of his suit pants.

Things moved quickly from there. Daisuke was on the stage and made his speech, and as Emi predicted a shot rang out. Daisuke dropped and blood pooled underneath him, he appeared to be faking pretty well. Such an actor. "I know it doesn't look like it, but I assure you it's fine. It's made to withstand the shot and velocity of a bullet and preserve it, and I timed the one on the back of his head to explode when the front one is penetrated. A nifty trick I invented. We'll see them at the bar in a few.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Emi's bright yellow shoes moving across the car. She was going to leave separately from him and Akari, maybe she was ready to leave sooner? "Let's head over to the bar, Zuki and Daisuke will get there shortly and I hear that Emi is giving Shadow a ride after he's done."

Candy

After the lively breakfast that Candy had joined virtually, she decided to get some sleep until it was time to have the bar ready for the crew later. The others all had things to do in order to get ready for their mission later and while Candy wished there was anything she could do to help, there really wasn't anything to be done. All she could do was offer them a place to head to after everything was said and done for some home cooked food and a safe place to hide out. Because of this Candy had decided to close the bar for the evening so no one would see Daisuke out and about when he was supposed to be dea. However when Candy climbed the stairs up to the street entrance for the bar to put up her temporarily closed sign, she was met with a man waiting at the door.

"I'm sorry sir but we're closed today for staffing issues, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience! Have a good day!" Candy gave the man a cheerful smile only to be met with a gun trained to her forehead and him speaking lowly, telling her to turn around and head back inside. She didn't dare argue, she didn't dare try to run or fight, she simply turned and did as he said. Once the two of them were inside and headed down the stairs, she felt his foot kick against the back of her leg causing her to fall down the last few steps. Then before he placed the cloth over her mouth her chuckled and said "This is a message for your friends."

Candy woke at the slight pressure against her cheeks, feeling out of it and sore. Her body was aching and her ankle was screaming out with pain but mostly it was her mind that was struggling. What had happened? Was she at the bar? Why did her head feel so groggy... Her eyes slowly came into focus and she found an unfamiliar man kneeling in front of her and she nearly screamed until she heard what he called her. "C-Crow?" Not that blinking and getting a better look at him would help, it's not as if she had ever seen him in person before, but for now she just chose to trust him. She slid out of the chair and onto the floor, using her arms to drag herself up against the bar as Crow stood up and yelled at the man.

Adrenaline was the only thing keeping her from having a breakdown, she thought she had gotten away from all of this, that all these stupid gang members had been scared off... she couldn't go through it again. She wouldn't. Above her she could hear the gunshots being traded between Crow and the man who had threatened her, a shot flew through Crow's arm and Candy let out a small shriek but he didnt even react. Then soon, it quieted and she could hear the sound of the man running off up the stairs. Crow leaned down to her and asked if she was okay and she had to keep from screaming at him.

"Am I okay!? What about you!" Candy felt tears well up in her eyes that had been fighted to be released the whole time, "I-I just feel really groggy and I think my ankle is badly sprained. Besides that just bumps and bruises... I-are you really here right now? H-" She reached out and grazed her fingers against his uninjured arm to make sure he was real and he was. "How did you even get here? Aren't you supposed to be helping Daisuke?"

Akari Akasaki

"You can't recreate it." Akari said simply, she didn't want to get close with these people or vulnerable with them... they were criminals in some way or another and she was sure of it. Their intentions might be good but... still! Plus she didn't even know enough about them to make any decisions really. "It was my mothers, that's why it was important. Now we should pay attention right?" Akari eyed the man out of the corner of her eye, she could appreciate that he was only trying to be polite but she didn't want to give them any info more than they needed. Though she supposed that Crow guy could dig into any of her past within a few seconds. Still it was the principle of the matter.

The shot rang out across the area and Akari had to hold back from instinctually running to the scene, instead she turned her attention to the people running from the area and tried her best to get everyone to leave calmly to avoid trampling one another. "Nifty trick. Sure." Akari rolled her eyes at the man while she redirected terrified people. "You know I have to admit what you came up with in one night is impressive, but the fact that you did is also the exact reason I don't trust any of you."

"Right, let's go then." Akari tilted to the side to peer over Doc's shoulder, trying to see where her friend had ran off too. She didn't like the idea of leaving her with that Shadow guy but Daisuke had assured her that he wouldn't let Emi get hurt. "Who even are you guys anyways? And why is Daisuke the only one of you that has ever had run ins at the station... I mean just one day of seeing the shit you guys pull, I'm shocked I haven't seen more of you under police scrutiny." She spoke plainly as the two of them headed to the car that had brought him here so they could head to the meeting place. "Candy told me you're some kind of doctor but she just kept saying fake which isn't really an answer... but either way, how did you get yourself mixed up in this stuff?" Akari the detective was slowly coming into play. She needed to know what was going on here, why were these guys able to find a criminal that the police had spent years trying to corner, why were people trying to kill them and why did they have so much fucking money?

Daisuke Tanaka

"Oh don't you worry Zuki, I know I can't leave you behind." Daisuke chuckled as he finished his meal, "You would all be in big trouble without me, you can admit it." Honestly, Daisuke was a strange mix of nervous and confident, he was always confident in his team, everyone was very capable and good at what they did but who wouldn't be nervous knowing they were about to get shot in the head? Not being nervous would be criminally insane.

Daisuke had spent the rest of his day preparing for the conference, he had meetings with his clients and a briefing with the police station about what he was going to share with the public involving the trial. He had dressed in his very best, of course if he was going to die he might as well look good doing it right? He had his hair neat and a gorgeous navy blue suit on with a paisley tie and some brown dress shoes. The prosthetic that Doc had made sat against his skin pretty easily but if anyone got too close they would clearly notice the strange raise of skin. Thankfully no one should really be near him.

Then it was go time. Everyone was in place and Daisuke was nearing the end of his speech, he was thanking the public for their interest in the case and their work to keep the city safe from people like the man they were finally taking to court. As soon as he was ready to say goodnight to everyone, he heard the bang. After that came the pain. Daisuke knew instantly that he wasn't dead, if he was dead he wouldn't be in this much fucking pain. The impact had knocked the wind out of him and he had one hell of an instant headache as he threw his body back and put on the show of his life. He dropped and went limp, trying his best to slow his breathing despite the adrenaline running through him like mad. He could hear Zuki yelling at the medics and he had to stop himself from smirking. Soon though he was in the back of the ambulance and once he felt them spring into motion he sat up on the gurney and gently pushed the EMT away from him.

"Take the woman's money and dont worry about me, I promise I'm okay. Here." Daisuke reached into his jacket pocket and removed a folded up letter. "Say nothing to no one about this but take this letter to your superior and it will explain the legal ramifications of what happened here today, due to privacy laws you are sworn to secrecy about my medical condition anyways but I assure you that if it gets out that I am alive you men will have a lot more to deal with than a lawsuit. Now pull over up ahead." The men did as they were told thankfully and Daisuke and Zuki were able to jump out in an alley where they had hidden their getaway car earlier, the ambulance left them there alone before speeding off once more with their sirens going loud.

"Well that went well I think. Right? Did it look good? I tell you, you sure did a great performance, very believable. One might even think you were worried Zuki." Daisuke smirked at her before walking over to the passenger side, "You don't mind driving right? My head is still ringing."

Kage;Shadow

Kage had heard the bright woman outside of his door and simply ignored it until she went away. After a few moments of silence he had decided to leave his desk to get the food, she was right, he had to eat at some point and even he had to admit it had smelled really good. So he grabbed the food and returned to his desk, eating while studying and making his plan for the mission later.

The entire day up until the conference Kage had stayed in his room preparing, cleaning his gun and readying his plan. He had gotten it down to about three possible buildings and had decided that once he arrived he would make the final choice after viewing everything in person. Once it was time to leave Kage headed out alone to the venue, communicating with the team through the ear piece as normal. They all seemed to have a fairly good plan going even with the civilians involved, though Kage was irritated to be told he would be the one bringing Emi back to the bar after all was said and done. If this all went awry he didn't want to deal with any extra liability.

In his ear he could hear Daisuke as his speech went on. Kage was in the building he believed the shooter to be in, waiting to hear the sound of the shot or anything else that may give away their position. Then it happened, the bang, and Kage was off like a bat out of hell. "Hey stop!" He shot towards the figure of the running man, he had darted out from between the shelves of this closed down clothing store. Another shot rang out but this time it was aimed at Kage and he felt himself grow annoyed. "I don't want to have to kill you, I just want to talk!" He sent out another warning shot but was met with laughter from the shooter and another bullet flying his way. Fine, we wont do this the easy way.

The two men ran through the store, heading closer and closer to the exit. Kage didn't want this guy dead, they needed him for questioning. But he also wouldn't let him out of here without a fight. So Kage raised his gun and readied for the killshot when suddenly the shooter fell to the ground and let out an angry yell. Kage came to a quick stop and tried to compute what had just happened, thats when he saw the trip wire at the door, one he hadn't set up... the shooter rolled with another angry yell and trained his gun at something behind the counter and shot again, at first he assumed he was shooting whatever tripped him but when a small voice rang out her jumped forward towards the situation. His eyes quickly caught sight of Emi hiding behind the counter and bleeding. Kage didn't even think after that, all he could hear was his mothers words as he pointed his gun at the man on the ground and finished the job.

Kage slid the gun into it's holster and moved over to where Emi was, anger written all over his face. "What is the matter with you?" He knelt down to look her over, it looked like she had gotten grazed on the shoulder and thankfully would be find but he couldn't hide that his anger and concern were mixed into one emotion. Kage did what he did to protect people, sure he was mean and crass and blunt, but he had to be to deal with the things he did. "This is what happens when you veer from the plan. That man is now dead because you thought you knew better. Do you realize you could have been killed here? Do you not think that the rest of us are capable because I tell you what little girl, I have been doing this a LONG time." He stood up and reached down to help her up, tossing her over his shoulder without question before making his way out the back entrance of the store and to the car they had planned to get away in. "People will find him soon, we need to go."

Sunny

When Emi saw all of those people shot she didn’t think about what to do or who to contact. People died, it caused a panic and the guy got away. They wanted to take the guy in to question him. So, if she could stall him long enough for Shadow to get to him then no one would die! Emi couldn’t do much but she could find a way to stall the guy. Once she arrived at the store she found some trip wire behind the counter, fumbling quickly to set it up. He’d fall, hopefully hurt himself and Shadow would get him! It sounded logical in her head and there were no visions to confirm otherwise.

Footsteps echoed through the building and she knew it was the shooter, he got there faster than she expected him to. There was no chance for escape, she quickly dove beneath the counter where she was corner. As she hoped he would the man’s foot got caught on the wire as he ran past the counter and he crashed to the floor, his phone and some strange card falling out of his pocket. Emi quickly snatched it up and slipped it into her pocket, though she was soon face to face with a very angry man. Before she could do anything she was staring at the gun drawn on her. Her body froze in fear, and then suddenly something grazed her shoulder. It was then that the man was shot and his whole body fell limp on the floor. It was the first time she had seen a dead body, and the first time she had ever witnessed a death.

Shadow was in front of her visibly angry. It was her fault the man was dead? She only wanted to stop him from hurting the people outside the store. It was the first time she was speechless. Nothing she said would have mattered and he would only yell at her more. The pain in her shoulder was nothing to the pain in her chest right now. She didn’t even make a peep when he helped her up or tossed her over his shoulder, nor did she make a peep in the car. Emi was responsible for a death. An apology wouldn’t make Shadow hate her less and it wouldn’t bring the man back.

When they got to the bar she followed Shadow inside, sat down the phone and 8 of clubs on the bar before noticing Crow was also bleeding. “Crow when you go back—you’re not in your office? What happened here?” Candy looked hurt and Crow was bleeding like Emi was. How many others were getting hurt because of her visions? Akari was right, she shouldn’t say anything. She’d just get more people hurt.

Luna

This man was impossible and no slowing him down, it made the pale woman smirk to herself as she stood in the alley. The only reason she was so convincing was because she was actually worried about his dumbass, but he was just fine. “Here.” As Zuki slipped into the car she pulled out some medicine and a small bottle of water. “I figured you’d complain about a headache so I packed this for you. And I had to give a convincing performance so I could match yours. Bravo with that acting on stage.” With that said she quickly pulled the car out of the alley and headed towards the bar. Everyone should have been headed there if their schedules went according to plan.

Once they arrived she noticed a red car parked on the sidewalk and Shadow and Emi’s get away car. “Who’s the red car?” Her brows furrowed as she parked their car and stood from it. It looked oddly familiar. “Doesn’t Crow collect sports cars like these?” Zuki suddenly felt an ominous feeling wash over her. On the ground leading into the bar were drops of blood, it appeared like someone had fled the bar bleeding. Quickly she ran into the bar, her light brown eyes looking over everyone. Crow was in the bar bleeding, emi was at the bar bleeding, shadow looked like he was about to bite someone’s head off and Candy was looking roughed up as well. “Daisuke do you know first aid? I’ll patch up Emi while we wait for Asa, you can fix up Crow.”

Zuki ran behind the bar to grab the first aid kit and a bottle of alcohol, usually the kits had everything to wrap a wound. Zuki used to be beaten daily and had learned to patch up hers and her friends wounds at the parlor she worked at. However once she had the kit on the bar she notice the card next to the phone and felt weak in the knees. Those cards were her groups calling cards. Everyone had a number, everyone had a suit. The higher number you were the higher your rank was. Zuki was the Queen of hearts, though she had no knowledge of whatever was happening here. It made her stomach flip and she felt sick. “Where’d you find that?” Zukis voice was low as she revealed the wound on Emi’s arm.

Crow

Crow couldn't help but smile as he looked at Candy, wiping a tear off her cheek as she spoke. He was really in her bar with her right now, and despite the situation he couldn't help but feel happy. This was the first time they were meeting! "I parked on the curb! I have all of those sports cars, it's about time one of them came in handy. Everyone has a part and Daisuke is fine, Zuki's got him in a car by now and they should be headed here shortly. Shadow's got Emi and they're getting the shooter, Akari is with Doc and they should be here shortly as well." With that said Crow scooped Candy's injured body up into his arms. It's true that Crow had been a shut in for the last ten years but he also used his in home gym three times a week, he didn't have the shut-in physique.

Effortlessly he moved to the bar and gently sat her down on the barstool, his steely eyes looking down at her twisted ankle. "I'm not good at patching people up but I can at least get you some ice." Crow had been watching through cameras for years now and he knew where everything was. He walked away, grabbed a bag and filled it with ice. On his way back he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around the ice filled bag. With one last pit stop he grabbed a bottle of water for her. "Okay, pop up your ankle my dear and drink this." Gently Crow sat the ice to her ankle and handed her the bottle, blinking a few times as he finally realized what was going on.

"Hey, I'm at your bar!" Then he realized what happened to his arm and he felt woozy. "I-I was shot too, wasn't I?" He glanced at his bleeding arm and he nearly passed out. Real life blood, it wasn't something he was used to. Occasionally Shadow came home and he had blood on him but it was never Crow's blood! "Emi, Shadow, good to see you--wait Emi are you bleeding too?" It wasn't long before another pair joined them in the bar, all Crow could really do was stare at the phone and the card. Before he could acknowledge the phone another pair was joining them. "Daisuke! Zuki you got our boy here okay, hats off to you. We had a little mishap here but don't worry, I came to the rescue! Miss Candy is going to need an armed guard here at the bar, I'll hire him and we'll disguise him as a bouncer."

Doc

"Is this an interrogation? Should I request a lawyer?" Asa couldn't help but smirk at his own joke as he rubbed the back of his neck. She doesn't trust him because of the thing he created in one night? She shouldn't trust him for a lot of reasons, he didn't expect that to be her sole reason for not trusting him. Hey, whatever kept her from thinking he was a good person. He made mental note of the ring and to visit an old acquaintance of his in Hora later on, maybe there was something he could do to find the ring.

"Daisuke is only in the station because he's a lawyer; I don't think he's ever had any arrests on his record. Crow is a genius that shut himself in the mansion ten years ago, and Shadow is a hit man Daisuke represented. Kind of like a killer that kills worse killers, if that makes sense. And I'm just a simple well-sought out plastic surgeon that used to live in Hora, that's why she calls me a fake. I reached out to Daisuke because he's the best and an old friend of my br-" Asa never stumbled on his words but he didn't want to talk about his brother with a stranger. She did tell him about her mothers rings though, it was only fair. "My little brothers friend, he was in trouble. I wanted Daisuke to represent him. Crow said that I would be useful to the cause and Daisuke agreed. They brought me on the team and that's that. I have connections all over the medical field so I always know a guy if I'm not the guy."

With that said they made it to the car and drove the few minutes that it took to make it to the bar. Something was immediately off and made Asa sighed heavily as he parked the car. "If you smoke I recommend you do so now, anything inside that bar will only stress you out. Trust me." With that said he stood from the car, took a deep inhale, and walked inside the bar.

He wasn't disappointed. Two of them were bleeding, Candy looked injured and Crow of all people were there. "The only person that was supposed to get shot was Daisuke. Did none of you get that memo?" Zuki was tending to Emi's should and Crow had been tending to the injured Candy. "Crow, sit down you're bleeding. I'll take a look at her ankle and wrap it up once your arm stops bleeding." Asa pinched his nose with a heavy sigh. As he made Crow take off his sweater so Asa could see his arm he noticed the card on the floor near the bar. "3 of diamonds..." Suddenly Asa was a child and standing there with his brother looking at his dead parents body. 8 of diamonds was the card left at his parents murder scene. Flash forward to when his brother was murdered and he remembered an 8 of hearts card at the scene. He didn't associate the two until now.

"Akari do you know of a group that leaves cards at the scene of a crime?" Maybe have a cop in their group would be handy.

Akari Akasaki

“I mean you could put it that way I guess, if you want to be dramatic.” Akari chuckled as she got into the car. As they drove she listened to the man beside her explain their little group, honestly they all seemed impressive but she still couldn’t wrap her head around their view in justice. Akari had to admit herself that the police didn’t always do a great job, but still two wrongs didn’t make a right. What they did here by faking Daisukes death wasn’t wrong but… Shadow killed people for them. Sure it was people who killed others but still, what gave him the right to make that choice? Doc continued next to her and Akari made note of his small hiccup in his speech, his brother must be a sore subject for him…

“I- I appreciate you explaining everything so honestly and not sugarcoating things. Thank you for that.” Akari sighed as they parked and she climbed out of the car. “I want to extend the same, it’s not that I don’t think you guys are good people. I don’t know enough about you to make that call. It’s that while I understand the moral gray areas of life, it worries me to have Emi mixed up in this shit. I know you guys are scared of what we will share with others and what our intentions are, but I assure you we just wanted to save Daisuke. He’s a fucking prick who makes my job hell, but he doesn’t deserve to die.”

With that the two of them made their way down the stairs to the bar and instantly Akari wished she smoked like Doc had mentioned. “Holy shit! What happened? Daisuke was the one who was supposed to take a bullet not all you idiots.” She quickly made her way over to Shadow and Emi as Zuki worked on the wound in Emi’s arm, then she shoved him in the chest. She couldn’t give a single fuck right now if he was a trained killer or not. “I thought you were some hot shot with a gun, how did she get hurt ?!” Akari knew she probably looked crazy but she really didn’t care. “Fucking asshole.” She growled before turning towards Emi and watching as Zuki carefully took care of the girl. “You okay kid?”

As she watched, Doc spoke up behind her and the words caused a chill to run down her spine, a chill that she tried her hardest to keep from showing. “A bit. For a while we thought they were just a strange coincidence but then it just kept happening, too many times to ignore.” That and the fact that Akari had seen one of those cards in her very own home. Suddenly Akari was VERY interested, she had been snooping on these fucking cards since before she came a cop. “Why did you find one here?”

Candy Ito

“You DROVE?” It was like Candy forgot all about the pains she was in and the horror she had dealt with as Crow spoke. “You haven’t left your house in however many years and you decided to drive here, and parked on the curb.” Suddenly she burst into a fit of laughter, she couldn’t believe everything that had happened in the last few hours. It was surreal to see him in her bar, rambling on like he did normally and fully convincing her it really was him. He went on to explain everything that was happening with the mission and Candy couldn’t help but let out a small sigh of relief, a small sigh that was replaced with a yelp as he scooped her up off the ground.

“Th-thanks.” It wasn’t often that Candy got embarrassed but right now her face was burning hot and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. As soon as she was seated on the barstool he went off for ice and Candy watched in amazement as he knew exactly where to go. “You really do pay attention to the cameras huh?” She lightly chucked as he returned with ice, only letting out a small wince as he placed it against her swollen ankle. “Yes you are at my bar! And I’m really happy to see you here, not only because you saved me either. Are you okay?” She reached out and steadied him as he swayed at the sight of blood. “Just calm down okay? The others should be here soon and can help you out.”

As if on cue Shadow and Emi walked in, soon being followed by all of the others in their pairs. Emi was hurt as well and looked the most sad she had ever seen the bubbly girl, obviously Akari showed up and was quickly pissed off. “Woah guys come on let’s just all calm down a bit!” Candy spoke up from her stool and frowned, they didn’t need anyone else getting hurt today.

Crow was going to give her whiplash, suddenly he was going again about how he saved her and how the bar needed a bouncer and such. Wasn’t he just about to pass out a moment ago? Thankfully Asa came over and tried to help out the bleeding man before tending to Candy’s ankle. Only Asa got distracted half way through that motion, “Asa? Earth to Asa?” When he finally spoke again he mentioned a card and was asking Akari about it. Akari chimed in and it brought a memory to Candy’s mind. “Some of the guys who came in here when my parents still ran it would call each other by the names of cards. I always thought it was super strange but assumed it was just nicknames. But knowing the type of people that used to hang around here… I wouldn’t ignore the possibility of it being related.”

Daisuke Tanaka

“Eh I try.” Daisuke laughed and quickly took the medicine that Zuki handed him before the sped away towards the bar. At some point on the drive he had peeled away the prosthetic and tucked the device away in his jacket pocket. He found some napkins in the car to use to try and wipe away some of the fake blood that was caked to his face and neck but it didn’t work well at all. Then before they knew it they had arrived at the bar.

“Red car?” Daisuke said confused, climbing out of the vehicle and looking around for the car in question. And there it was, parked on the curb, a car that Daisuke recognized well. “That’s Crows car. Well one of them…” what was going on here? Zukis brain must have connected dots a lot faster than hers could have because soon she was darting down the steps to the bar and Daisuke was struggling to keep up. Inside they found more blood splatter and an injured Crow fussing over Candy who also seemed to be hurt. Nearby them was Shadow standing with Emi who had apparently gotten shot. “What the hell happened you guys?” Daisuke was in shock, he could kind of see how Emi might have gotten hurt but what in the hell happened at the bar? And why was Crow out of the house?

Asa and Akari entered soon after he and Zuki had, naturally Akari zoned in instantly on Emi’s injury and went to shove Shadow. It was a sight that in other circumstances might make him chuckle but right now he was just too confused and too concerned. “Doc is right, I should be the only one hurting right now so who wants to share what in the hell happened around here?” Daisuke took the device from his pocket and laid it on one of the tables before taking off his jacket and tossing it in the trash.

Crow was the one to speak up and start explaining, well kind of explaining in the best way he could. “Little mishap and you came to the rescue.” He said it plainly before walking over to his friend as Asa started to patch him up, then he reached out and smacked him on the back of the head. “Why didn’t you call for help?! Who even shot you?” That’s when everyone started mentioning the cards. “What the hell are you guys talking about cards for?”

Kage;Shadow

The two of them drove in silence and for a moment Kage started to feel bad for yelling at her, but he chose to shove that feeling way down and let his anger over power it. That was how he survived, it wasn’t a good exisitence but it was what he had to do to keep going. Doing what he did he couldn’t afford to feel anything but anger.

When they arrived at the bar he parked and hopped out without waiting for Emi. She got out herself and trailed behind as they made their way into the bar. They were met with the shocking sight of blood and two injured people, even more shocking was that one of them was Crow. “Was that your car parked like shit outside?” Shadow grumbled and threw his jacket over the back of a chair. The others all soon came in and he was relieved to see Daisuke even though he knew everything had gone to plan. Well except for catching the shooter. But then he was suddenly being yelled at and shoved and he felt that wave of relief wash away and that anger become prevalent again.

“How did she get hurt?” Shadow growled, resist the urge to yell, “She got hurt because she thinks she knows best and threw caution to the wind. She went racing in the building and tried to trip the fucking shooter! Which I will admit worked but it was a short sighted idea because guess who ended up getting shot because of it?” He stared down at the blonde woman, glaring slightly. “She’s lucky she’s not dead and he is instead, so I think the words you’re looking for is thank you.”

Akari walked away from him without a word and he found himself glancing over at Emi as the others moved on. “Listen sunshine, I do what I do to keep people like that man from hurting people like you. And what you did back there screwed that up. So let Zuki patch you up and get feeling better.” It wasn’t really a sorry, or a good statement at all but it was what he could muster and still be honest.

Sunny

When everyone finally joined them Emi tried her best to put on a smile. She defended Shadow after Akari pushed him; she told everyone she had another vision that the guy made it out of the store and shot several people in the crowd and all she wanted to do was stop him. It was her fault the guy was dead, her fault they couldn't bring him in alive. That was it, she didn't respond or even make eye contact with Shadow because she felt like he was angry with her. The whole meeting she was pretty quiet while they went over what happened and their plans on busting the mobster. Crow even came up with codenames for everyone, and normally that would have brought a smile to her face. It didn't seem like she could find her smile, she didn't know how much she deserved the Sunny nickname.

When it came to busting the mobster later the night Emi decided to stay home. She told Crow that she didn't feel good and he seemed to believe her, so Emi took Gus Gus and spent the night in her room. The night ended up turning into the next four days. It wasn't that she didn't feel good, it was just that she had times when she was like this. If she couldn't smile then she spent some time by herself, she had been like that since she was little. It wasn't that she was upset in Shadow, it was that she knew he was right. She was the reason that guy was dead and she was just taking some time processing it.

Every morning she found herself leaving her room while everyone, save for Crow, was asleep and would make breakfast so that everyone would have something to eat when they woke up. Bento boxes were packed in the fridge, and dinner most of the time was something easy they could reheat. Crow would catch her up on everything so she wasn't left out, and once they were done she went back to her room. As far as work went, she was able to submit her articles via email.

Today she didn't even feel like leaving her bed much less her room, it was the first time she didn't make breakfast or lunch for everyone since she moved in. She managed to take a shower but she ended up texting Crow saying she still wasn't feeling good. After that she sent Akari a quick Good luck at work! text before sitting on the bed and playing with Gus Gus and the new toys she bought. Crow deposited a huge amount of money, basically triple her whole yearly income as a reporter, so Emi bought Gus Gus food, snacks, toys, and even a cute little yellow collar with a bowtie. The cat went where he pleased; most of the day he was out and most nights he was with her. "I should probably leave the room sometime today shouldn't I?" She gave a heavy sigh before looking up at the clock.

Last edited:
Luna

The whole meeting had Zuki's stomach in a knot. At some point she found herself visibly sweating because of her nerves. This was her group they were talking about, she knew they were up to shady shit but this was just wrong. These people were innocent and they didn't deserve to die or be terrorized! Zuki had only been in the country three years before the group took her in with open arms, it was the only thing she knew. She was talented, they treated her like family, and they even helped locate some targets. She even left those stupid cards they gave her! Now she felt used, but she knew there was no leaving. Anyone who left the group were either killed, or in jail for the rest of their days.

Crow felt like Luna was befitting of her; she was dark like the night so he named her after the moon. Whatever, he was the boss and she was too stressed to object. She stayed silent the whole meeting but luckily that was her usual so it didn't seem suspicious. She didn't go with them to bust the mobster, said she had some business she needed to handle. That business lasted for the next four days.

Zuki was trying to distance herself from the others. They were going down this rabbit hole and she needed to keep them safe, but at the same time if they were found to be associated with her they could be in trouble. If she went down she didn't want them to go down with her, so Zuki had spent only a few nights at the Fixers. Crow seemed pretty understanding and gave her the space she needed. With that said she avoided Daisuke as much as she could in and out of the house, which meant she avoided leaving her card anywhere and avoided trouble all together.

Zuki had came in late last night and planned to leave bright and early. She parted her room and ran down the stairs, already all dressed and ready to go. Her dark hair was in a high ponytail, she wore a pair of black joggers with a black crop top and black boots. "Oh? No breakfast? Is Emi feeling alright?" Not that Zuki expected it out of her, she was just used to Emi leaving out meals the last week. With that said she walked to the cupboard to grab a granola bar and water.

Doc

Doc. An uninspiring name for an uninspiring man. Crow always knew what to say just to get under his skin, unfortunately the 'boss' was injured and was going to play it up for the next few weeks at the least. So Asa bit his lip and focused on the task at hand. It wasn't a coincidence that all of these cards were popping up. The one from Doc's childhood, the one from the dead shooter and the other from the bar assailant. Who knew how many other cards were out there? One thing was for certain and he was sure that the mobster they were after would be part of these card holding guys. He had to be, it was clear that all of them were corrupt and apart of this whole plan.

They way Akari told off Shadow was quite entertaining. It kept his spirits lighter for the rest of the day, especially when he looked at Shadow. Asa made sure to remind him that the small cop was going to kick his ass if he fucked up one more time. The bust went according to Crow's plan; they met the mobster as he was planning to escape on a boat, revealed Daisuke was alive and recorded the whole thing. His reaction was plastered online and they got away with the substantial suitcase full of money he was trying to escape with. The cops took custody of the man and they got away in Crow's helicopter.

The next week went on as usual. Crow donated his pay to go to the orphanage he opened and that he was singlehandedly funding. It was named after his brother and no one in the group even knew his brothers name save for Crow, which made it easy to hide where he sent his money. Asa did shady things and had done terrible things in the past, he wasn't a good person and he didn't want people to think he was a good person.

After the ashes of the burnt down apartment complex cooled he knew a guy that was going to search the ruins, so he offered a substantial reward for a certain item. Said item was found burnt up in a box, sent to the jeweler, and placed in a pretty box. Asa went downstairs with a loud yawn and noticed the absence of breakfast. "Odd. Boss, order us some coffee and donuts, it's the cops first day back to work today."

Last edited:
Crow

Even though Daisuke so RUDELY slapped him on the back of his head he finally explained what happened. Everyone was busy with the speech when he seen Candy tied up, and the cops weren't going to respond quick enough. He was the only one able to get there in time, and that the guy got away but there was plenty of blood for a blood sample. His cameras would know his face, and that he'd be able to find this man sooner than later. Then they moved onto the plan of getting the guy in charge of these people. They all needed codenames! Doc was doc because he was a bore, Daisuke was the lawyer because he hit Crow and didn't get a cool name. Candy was Candy, Shadow was Shadow because those were both of their alias's, Shadow called Emi sunshine and Crow thought Sunny was a good name. Akari was a cop, and basically a detective, and that was where Crow came up with Sherlock. And of course they could call Crow their Lord, Boss, King, or Crow. He would accept any of them.

The plan went on perfectly, though the girls didn't seem eager to join them. Hey, whatever, he could track their movements at anytime but at this point he trusted them. They exposed the criminal, got the money and his card in the suitcase, and the money from all of the stocks. Each of them earned close to 200 grand and it was deposited in each of their bank accounts he gained access to. However, the card they found was only a Jack. If the group worked to how Crow anticipated then the higher ranks would be Queens, Kings, and the Aces. This guy was just a little branch on a very large tree.

So when Akari returned to work she was tasked with finding out as much as she could about the cards. Daisuke too. Emi three if she would ever leave the room. Honestly, he was worried about the girl! Crow was sure to give Shadow an earful of his disappointment each day. But the nice thing was Candy was at his house! Temporarily for her safety, but he always wanted her to visit them. He hired a very large and scary bouncer for when she was at the bar.

Crow spent another late night trying to dig into information about the card holders. After hacking into a few well-secured servers he did in fact find out that he was right. "Huh?" He looked out of his office as he heard a few people chime in about the lack of breakfast. "Oh yeah, Emi's not feeling good today either. I guess I'll order some breakfast then." He didn't want to bother Miss Candy with cooking, she had strict orders to stay off of her ankle and that meant staying out of the kitchen. "Aaaaand breakfast is ordered."

Candy Ito

They had their little meeting after tensions had fizzled and Crow gave out everyone’s nicknames. Some members of the crew were shocked to learn that Candy’s name wasn’t Candy at all, Candy was a nickname given to her back when she was in college and it just kind of stuck. Engineering was a male dominated field so being the girl with bright colored hair got her a lot of jokes at first until they realized they couldn’t rattle her. Eventually her personality and hair colors got her the nickname. After that they all went back to Crows house, Candy was a bit too scared to stay at the bar after the events of the day.

That turned into Candy staying there at nights, going to work the bar then returning to the mansion. The guys had always said it was impressive but honestly she was shocked by the sheer size of the place. There was now 8 people living here and each had their own bedroom and bathroom, with more room to spare! It was just insane to her. The doctors had put Candy in an air cast and told her to stay off the ankle for a week and then to use crutches for a little while and it should heal fine. She of course didn’t listen and went straight to the crutches but Asa assured her it should still be fine. Though she did have to listen to a lecture. As for the money they made from the mission , Candy refused it as always. She didn’t want to do well off of their work, all she did was offer them a place to drink, it wasn’t worth the money.

The morning of Akari’s first day back to work Candy came downstairs from her room to have breakfast with everyone only to find Crow ordering it from somewhere. “No Emi? I could have cooked if she wasn’t feeling well! I keep telling her she doesn’t have to do it every day!” She rested her crutches against the counter before pulling herself up to sit on the marble and grabbing a cup of coffee from the machine next to her. The others looked sort of put together this morning but Candy was quite the opposite, being here instead of her apartment was messing with her sleeping schedule. Her mint green hair was in messy space buns on top of her head and she was wearing a pair of pink bunny print PJ shorts with a large white hoodie over top. “Seriously though, has anyone been able to talk to her? I tried to get her to come hang out with me in my room yesterday but she just told me she wanted to take a nap… didn’t even open the door.” Candy frowned slightly as she took a sip of the warm liquid, she didn’t like that Emi seemed so down.

“Anyways, Akari goes back to work today right? She’s going to look into the cards more from the precinct. I think mom and dad used to keep some of the regulars tabs on paper back in the day when they would let them run up a bill for weeks. I’m sure the files are in the office, I haven’t been in there in years because it’s so messed up but, I could go see if I can find anything about those men I mentioned. It could be nothing but maybe it could help?”

Akari Akasaki

These people were insane. That was the conclusion that Akari had come to. The missions, the stupid angry white haired man, the criminals and then 200 THOUSAND DOLLARS? Akari downright refused it, it was illegally obtained money, it should be evidence ! There was no way she could ever accept it! I mean… it did no use sitting in an evidence room but still! She could lose her job, hell she still might just being associated with these people. Daisuke gave her a lot of shit for not taking the money but after a lot of arguing me finally backed down and accepted her refusal.

The following few days at the house were tense. Emi was holed up in her room except for when she came down to make everyone food, Akari was constantly keeping herself from murdering Shadow, and the others just flat out felt bad for her bubbly best friend. Akari had explained to everyone that Emi simply did this sometimes, that the girl never allowed herself to feel sad and forever reason when she was down in the dumps she refused to let people see it. Emi might seem like she had a great life and always saw the positive but she and Akari had been friends a long time, and Emi had gone through a lot.

Akari spent her week trying to calm down after everything, sometimes making sure to check in on Emi. But now it was finally time for her to go back to work after her few days off. For some reason she was nervous, maybe because if everything that had happened or maybe because she was going to be bending some rules at work. Honestly all of it was a lot. But Akari had always needed to know what was up with those cards and dammit she finally had people around her that knew something. She needed to know how everything went so wrong when she was younger and a part of her knew that card had something to do with it.

So the morning of her day back she got ready, having finally been able to go shopping and get some clothes that were appropriate. Akari wore a plain pantsuit with black pants and coat and a white linen shirt, a pair of black flats on her feet and her blonde hair was slightly wavy today. After getting dressed she headed down to the kitchen to find that Emi must have not cooked. Doc was telling Crow to order breakfast and Akari let out a curt laugh, “That’s a stereotype you know. Though I would love a fucking donut to start what I expect will be a shit day.” She opened the fridge and found no lunches, as expected. So promptly she walked over to Crow and held out her hand. “Give me some money for lunch Mr. Leader. Your crew wanted to kidnap me so you’re in charge of my well being.” She gave him a shitty smile and closed and reopened her hand, “Come on now, I don’t want to be late.”

Daisuke Tanaka

Their mission went well, they exposed the criminal and got their prize for doing so. That and Daisuke got to show off that he wasn’t dead and was indeed just an amazing actor and con artist and all that did was shoot his popularity through the roof even more. Win win situation. Candy refused her cut yet again which Daisuke knew Crow would just put away somewhere for her when she needed it, Akari also turned down the money which didn’t surprise him either. He tried to convince her to take it but she was too worried about her job. Daisuke could understand it but honestly the money was pretty much clean, the guys weren’t stupid, they took the appropriate steps to try and only bend the law not break it. Well all of them save for Shadow… which speaking of. He and Daisuke needed to have a talk.

Daisuke hadn’t been around Emi for a while now but even he could tell that she was down in the dumps because of the way Shadow reacted. On the flip side, Daisuke knew that Shadows reaction wasn’t one of actually BLAMING Emi, he was scared of a good person getting hurt and didn’t know how to be a person. So Daisuke hatched up a plan. That morning when he woke up he went straight into Shadows room and went in on the man. It lasted for a while and by the time he was nearly done he could hear the others gathering downstairs. “Now, you go apologize to that girl in the best way your simple little head can wrap around okay? Then and ONLY then will I give you all your guns back.” Daisuke was standing there holding a laundry basket he had filled with guns, he was honestly shocked at how many he had found. Then after that he left with a smile and made his way down the stairs.

As Daisuke entered the room he placed the box on a table and pulled out his phone to text Emi. “Use this info as you please but, Shadow loves sweets. The cuter the better. Have a good day ! Don’t worry about us :)” Then he shoved his phone in his pocket and took a seat at the dining room table. “Guys don’t worry about Emi, Akari says this happens from time to time. Plus I have strange feeling things are going to get a lot less tense around here soon.” Daisuke saw that Zuki was in the room and he blinked a few times, “When did you get in? It’s good to see you, haven’t been around a lot lately… I don’t have another court case on the horizon do I Luna?”

Kage;Shadow

Everyone was annoyed with Shadow but no one explained why, he wasn’t acting any different from how he normally would but now because some women moved in he had to be nice? Hah. It was irritating! He told Daisuke that this was stupid from the start, that they could just keep the girls under surveillance but no suddenly they’ve doubled their house size and Kage wasn’t a huge people person to begin with. It was only when Daisuke RUDELY broke into his room that morning that he finally realized what the issue was.

“Fine.” Kage just gave up trying to argue as Daisuke walked away. He didn’t mean to push so much blame onto Sunshine, he just wanted her to realize how serious that situation was and how badly it could have gone. He still didn’t really believe her visions, but he could understand stepping in if she thought the shooter was going to get out and hurt innocent people. But she wasn’t the person who could have stopped it, or should have stopped it. She should have contacted the others, that’s what the ear pieces were for.

Kage spent a few minutes trying to decide how he would say what needed to be said so everyone would be at peace again. But after a while he realized he would just have to try his best and see what happened, he wasn’t a social creature. So with that he stood up and headed down the hall to Emi’s room and knocked on the door a few times and got no response. Then he started calling her name and got no response. That’s when he started to worry a bit, even if she was sleeping that should have woken her up. So what did he do? The only reasonable thing in his mind. He took his shoulder and slammed it into her locked door to make sure no one had broken in and hurt her.

Only after Kage did that did he realize how stupid that thought was because their house had amazing security and he was simply being an idiot. Because now he had broken a door, scared the shit out of the poor girl probably and now the two were just sitting there staring at each other in silence. “Listen I’m sorry okay. It’s not you’re fault that someone died, I shot him. I just need you to realize the severity of the situation you’re in and not put yourself in danger. Those idiots downstairs are already enough of a liability sometimes, well mostly Daisuke, but still I don’t need another person to worry about.” He rambled, it was probably the most he had spoken to her since they met. “And you can’t just hole yourself up in here and mope it’s freaking everyone out.”

Sunny

“Cute sweets? What’s he talking about?” Emi had sat down on the loveseat in the spacious room when her phone chimed with Daisukes message. Instead of texting back she plugged her AirPods in her ears and pulled out her laptop, trying to focus on her next task. She was having a hard time thinking of a new article and usually music helped her focus. When Shadow started to knock and call for her she didn’t hear him, though when her door flew open she finally jumped out of her seat and seen Gus Gus bolt out of the room. Her heart was pounding in her ears and she quickly pulled the small headphones from her ears so she could hear what he was saying.

Emi’s face heated as he spoke. Why was he apologizing? He was right, she was a liability and got in his way. She had been beating herself up for the past few days about it. “I-uh, have been trying to work up the nerve to apologize for getting in your way. You are right, I should have used the earpiece. I just panicked when I seen him get out and hurt all those people. Next time I’ll do better and be useful to the group, I promise. I’ll always try to help and stop a vision, but next time I’ll tell you about it. Even if you don’t believe me.” Wasn’t it enough that she knew Daisuke would be shot? She didn’t want Shadow to think she was crazy.

“I guess I can’t stay in here when my door is broken. Plus, I need something sweet and cute to eat in order to cheer up. It’ll be my treat, but you’re driving. Daisuke said you know a good place. I’ll apologize to everyone later and make them dinner, so let’s go.” A sweet cheerful smile appeared on her face for the first time in a week. With that said she slipped on some shoes and headed down to the cars, sending a quick request in to Crow for him to fix her door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back