• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Five nights at Freddy’s — AU of sorts.

sunnyysideup

Hi, hello, how are ya? This is probably a long shot buuut... *deep inhale* I thought I’d at least give it a try!!

Currently re-obsessing over the whole FNAF fandom, and would really really love to find a partner to... well, role play it? 🙃😅 And I put AU in the title because it doesn’t have to be strictly by the video game plot line. Because, if I’m being honest: I’ve only played the first game, some of the second, and HALF of sister location. I’m more intrigued with the lore and fan fiction side of the fandom!! And coming up with our own theories.. soo fun.

Anywhooo, so for a few basics:

• My love interest will be Vincent Afton. Yes, the oc version of William afton, but here’s the twist I’m throwing atcha: I’ve created an “oc”-oc of said character since we all know by now that his name is indeed not Vincent. In my interpretation of him... he is the nephew of William, and the cousin to Williams children obviously. I can totally explain more in-depth his history and whatnot (since I just... kinda made it up to what I thought made sense with the plot)!!

• We can either double up, or you can play Vincent. I truly do not mind either way, in fact I prefer doubling up because then everyone is typically more happier!
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

• Like I mentioned before, we can do an AU or go by the video games, book, etc. But be forewarned again...ya girl isn’t 100% caught up and will probably flop. But if you don’t mind... let’s do it!

• I love descriptive writing. It’s practically my love language (just ask anyone I text a novel to. I LOVE talking and writing. 👉🏽👈🏽🥺), so I would appreciate someone who can write a paragraph or two. But I also understand writers block, slowness in the role play, etc. Just for the love of God, no one liners.

• Plot, plot, and more plotting. Oh, and making head canons is a must. I want to get to know your oc (if you choose to do so!) and how they interact with their love interest, how they function through this life, etc. Plus, it gives us time to be human and... talk! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

I think that covers it!! Hopefully I didn’t scare anyone off. I’m still considered a newb on here (although I’ve done this whole writing gig for nearly 10 years) so just comment below or shoot me a message!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back