• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 「♡︎」five nights at freddy's! | 1x1 , doubling welcomed

fangfletching

the new love of ur life <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest update: 1/26/23

hello! it is currently 12 in the morning for me, which is no better time to post an interest check! my first one, to be specific. and what other fandom would i post than five nights at freddys?
my name is fang! (i've undergone like three name changes since i joined this site tbh? fun!) im new-ish to rpn, i had thought it would be a good way to make friends and find more writing partners, so here i am! i've been consuming fnaf media again and drawing my fnaf oc again which, of course, sparked the old, old, old hyperfixation i had on these games. i'm dying to write in this fandom and would pay someone to let me write my original character. i write adv. lit to novella most of the time, but i really go with the flow. i can write 600 words or 1500+ depending on the situation, really. i'm super duper friendly, i swear, i love to make friends out of my writing partners and am open to playing games together, sharing interests, rambling, etc etc! i do prefer discord for ooc and will send my tag upon request!! and one more thing to add, i am seventeen, i turn eighteen in april, i just tend to mention that since i know some people strictly write with a certain age or older. me, on the other hand, will write with absolutely anyone!
roleplay-wise, i have an original character who's like been with me for eons, i've had her forever. i would love to write her in some sort of plot, she's usually written against bonnie (all eras except nightmare, phantom, and toy) either romantically or platonically, but i'm flexible with her and i'll write her against virtually anyone, honestly. i do double!! i love doubling, it makes the story more interesting, but i am also entirely happy writing just my original character if doubling isn't your thing! on the other hand, i can write so many canon characters from fnaf, it's insane. if you want to have a specific plot where you bring the original gang back together, i will write half the gang! if you want a story that calls for more characters, i will write it! just let me know what you're interested in and we can sort something out!
for plots, i don't have many in mind that are fleshed out. a lot of my plots are bare and undeveloped, but i love brainstorming and i love building new concepts and obstacles. i'm also fine with just having a skeletal plot and writing! my original character fits into any verse, really, except for fnaf4 and fnaf3. i do have a slight preference for the universe of security breach and fnaf1, but i'll write in anything. i'd even be down to simply write through the lore of fnaf with our own little twists!
alright, i think that's it, pretty simple! again, i have discord if preferred, but i'll write on-site as well! message me or leave a comment if you're interested! i'll totally get back to you asap!

hi, hi! i'm very interested in doubling and can write on discord! i'll happily write as bonnie in exchange for sun/moon for my oc? c:

Hello, I'm interested in this offer, I too have been reconsumed by the FNAF fandom, and would be happy to roleplay with someone

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also double, every single time I roleplay I end up roleplaying as 50 different characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back