• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Five Hearts, One Purpose

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

One Dream, Five Destinies

chasing_lights_by_heylorlass-d4hluxk.jpg

This is a Warrior cats roleplay that will be built around some of the lore from the original clans, but will be vastly edited. The plot that will only allow two other people to join so that progress can be speed up. You must know the basics of Warriors.

no slide
no slide
The Story
The story will follow five main characters that will grow up along side each other, though maybe not physically. Silverclan(Starclan) knows of the five cats importance and the cats find out they share the same dream. Each will interpret the dream in a different way according to who they will become. There are three clans so they will be corresponding in those three clans. The story deals with the idea that the three current clans are hiding many secrets and are being punished to account for it. Even Silverclan is also being punished by some darkness. The five cats will grow up in these troubling times finding friendship in each other, but also other things like love, calling, or darkness. The Plot will develop further depending on how the characters develop.

The three clans are located near a large temperate forest and a constant flowing river that never freezes over due to the speed of the water.

Hallowclan: is located in the temperate forest were there is lots of trees and a small stream that runs through the territory. Their camp is made out of hollowed out bark.

Rippleclan: is a clan that has the bulk of the river on their territory. It is not very wooded, but there can be tall patches of grass that grows due to the fertile soil. Their camp is farther away from the river, higher up and made out of bent reeds and bark.

Willowclan: is rather open, but does have one large willow tree near the center of their clan. They make their camp out of the concave of their territory that way to be shielded by the wind.

Requirements

1. Must be able to handle more than one character

2. Must be able to write a minimum of one paragraph

3. Friendly, patient, but persistent with activity (in a nice way)

4. Knowledge of the Warrior Cats books

I believe those are all my requirements. I may add more, but it looks good.

no slide
no slide
Characters

There will be many filler character like in the book that can possible be very supportive role playing characters later on. As of current, there are five main characters that are of importance and we can make the others important later on.

Main Five

The main five are as follows:

1. A kittypet, loner, or rogue that joins one of the three clans of choice (male or female)

2. A rather hard to read tom that tends to be a little manipulative (Willowclan)

3. A cat that has a knack for helping others and is rather in tune with others (Hallowclan. Male or female. Potential Med cat)

4. A overly assertive she-cat with a heart for doing what she believes to be right (Rippleclan)

5. A cool, calm and collected cat that is best at getting others together. (Any clan, any gender)

Collaboration

Since it will only be two or three of us, we will decide together when we are ready to move to next day or move a few days from now. It will be all of our responsibility to be constantly bug each other to stay active unless told we can't be.

We also will be changing the plot together and considering what to make happen. Random deaths of nonsupporting characters (that do not have death immunity) is okay. It isn't God mode, if you write that the character is welcome for plot development. Cat's deemed as immune must be granted permission to move forward with.

There will be lots of filler characters (you can help make) that you are welcome to make (if not claimed) into one of your cats for support.

Romance is welcome between the five or other cats (just fade okay. nothing too intense. it is against the rules and my heart can't handle it)

Any questions just ask.

hellos there! I saw your post on my thread but I just stumbled across this one and I am very interested! :) I'd love the third cat, but if you'd prefer to do the plot in my thread that's lovely as well ❤️

We could do this if you wanted:) that be Great. I really liked that you made a plot when normally it isn't always like that.

alright, id love to do that if you're fine with it!! since you're interested in my plot maybe we could incorporate it into this plot with a couple of minor tweaks? just an idea! ^_^ thank you thank you!! :) I'm curious, what do you mean it's not always like that? :)

Well, the idea of characters being pre-made for others to claim is sort of rare. Normally it is make the plot as you go. There is one main plot and then the characters just form around it.

And yes, I wanted all five characters to be rather good friends even if they split in the end or have different views. I will make the thread!

ahh okay I understand, that makes a lot of sense, thanks again ! ^_^

okay sounds lovely I'll meet you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back