• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fist-Fighting My Heart (OOC)

Main
Here

Soupacider55

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I barely made Buster and Miranda but I'm heavily enjoying writing them.

Also, I loved your response! Titus, I can already tell will be a favorite to write with. I really like the military aspects, and how you actually made his military background affect his daily life. Another thing is the setup. I think I forgot about what we had planned in my starter, but I'll be sure to keep up.

But yesss. I love the fact that you did some good world-building, and it was just in your first response. Also Annie! I'm already liking her and the dynamic she has with Titus.

I hope that we'll have fun in this OOC chat, I already have some memes I can make if you don't mind me sharing them.

:D Titus and Buster. I didn't realize until now how their names sound together but it's very nice.

Thanks so much! I love Titus and Annie; they are a duo I have been thinking about constantly and I am super excited to finally be able to use them. I have done a good amount of research into things, and hopefully while never having first-hand experience in military life- hopefully I can portray Titus in a respectful and as accurate way.

Speaking of dynamics, I love Buster and Miranda. They are so fun and mischievous together! I'm already super in love with their characters already and I can't see where you decide to take them. C:

Titus and Brutus do have some good flow to it, I agree. XD Also, bring on the memes!

Speaking of extra content, I was debating about eventually getting around to drawing Titus and Annie, but I haven't yet.

No problem! I'm very happy that you did your research. The majority of people who have military characters don't and it makes me unsure whether they actually wanted a military character or wanted a character who shot a gun or has a very angsty past/demeanor.

Thanks! I'm slowly learning about them as I write them. Literally, I just started with names and then went off from there. I'm excited about what Titus and Annie have in store!

I will be sure to bring memes :D

Oooo

I'd be happy to see them! Just take your time. Hopefully, as the rp continues you can make a better decision about drawing them or not.

Because I don't have firsthand experience obviously, I'm not going to be perfectly accurate, but I at least want to be respectful of such an experience! So, I do what I can to make sure I give it the care it deserves.

I love them so far, sometimes the best characters are those that are super sudden, haha. The characters write themselves. Also, thanks!

Memes are life! I will get around to drawing them eventually, no doubt. I just need the energy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back