• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

first time dice rp

That would be rping in a table top RPG system... I could actually list twenty ones that use radically different dice systems.

So an easy walk through would have to be very genreal because you've got a list of factors to filter basic mechanics by.

If you're looking to learn the rules I'd recommend just doing some brief skimming of the rules for whatever system you want to use, then ask people questions when you get confused by a certain portion of the system.

i have a strong familiarity with the following systems

D&D 3.5e/Pathfinder

Savage Worlds

Cypher

Fate

and a reasonable understanding of

D&D 5e

D&D 4e

D&D 2e

D&D 1e

BRP

that i can use to assist a tutor who can more easily explain things and help me shore up my own deficiencies

I'm pretty open to teaching people about Dice RPs (whatever system it may be, I know about lots.), I wouldn't mind teaching anyone interested. Feel free to reply or message me if you're interested.

NovaPheonix said:
I'm pretty open to teaching people about Dice RPs (whatever system it may be, I know about lots.), I wouldn't mind teaching anyone interested. Feel free to reply or message me if you're interested.
I'm interested to learn :D ! I know close to nothing about it but I have heard its quite fun and interesting.

I would like to learn as well actually. I love rping and a lot of my frens play DND. maybe we could all get together an learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back