• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fantasy/modern roleplays

Hi! I'm looking for roleplay partners that would like to roleplay 1x1 fantasy or modern or even modern fantasy. I'm open to playing any type of character, but this website is still new so this may be a little weird to me. I'm open to all sorts of ideas.

Hiya! If you're still looking for a roleplay partner I'm available. At the moment I've been craving lots of modern fantasy. (Perhaps something with familiars?) But it's all negotiable and I love to brain storm with people for settings/plots/or whatever.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Hey I would be willing to RP with you.

[/QUOTE]
sweet! anything specific you want to rp? and how should we go about it?

trumma said:
Hiya! If you're still looking for a roleplay partner I'm available. At the moment I've been craving lots of modern fantasy. (Perhaps something with familiars?) But it's all negotiable and I love to brain storm with people for settings/plots/or whatever.
Yeah! and that sounds really cool, i'd be totally willing to brain storm about that

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]What sort of modern rps are you into? Military, romance,horror?

[/QUOTE]
I like most, i like to do all of those but romance tends to be the default type. I'll do pretty much any of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back