• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

First Roleplays (Fandoms/Original/Romance)

Welcome

To My First

Recruitment

Hi! My name is Brandon, but many call me Brandy. I am 17 and am in my senior year in high school. Life can get hard for me, but the way I get back up in life is by roleplaying... Letting out all my stresses through writing. For the past few years I roleplayed on Deviantart and Hexrpg, I still do, but I decided I could expand to another site, or more to find other genres of roleplay. So, I am giving RpNation a try.

Before Roleplaying With Me... Take Note of My Basic Rules

1. I do not play females, only because that can get awkward with me
  2. FxM or MxM pairings only
  3. If you aren't going to be active for a little bit please don't be afraid to tell me
  4. Just like #3, I won't bite if you want to drop a roleplay, just say it, ad we can figure out what you don't like if that is the case
  5. Of course like any other roleplay; No godmodding, mary/gary sues and stuff like that
  6. Last but not least, I like quality over quantity, but I prefer at LEAST 2 sentences, maybe even more, but if 2 sentences allows you to do better, then that is fine with me.

Onto the Fun Stuff :) What I roleplay

• Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Angels/Demons
  • Medival
  • Realistic
  • Family
  • Warrior cats
  • Much more, don't be afraid to message me

*All these roleplays are able to have romance in it, I so not mind it.

Let me be one to welcome you to Rpnation! Always glad to see new users looking for partners. I myself and interested in RPing with you! Preferably either Harry Potter, Angels/Demons, Medieval, or Realistic. :)

Let me find it. I wrote it down somewhere (Don't really want to write it out again xD ) On the other rp site I am, people tended to like it, so.:3

[QUOTE="Devon Ramanishka17]
For the past few years I roleplayed on Deviantart and Hexrpg, I still do, but I decided I could expand to another site, or more to find other genres of roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Huh. I never realized DA had an RP community.

Learn a new thing every day!

Eh I can't find it but xD Eh doesn't hurt to reright it.

OK:).

There are two characters of course angel/demon (I usually play a demon in this one since for some reason men are associated with it) and your character is an angel (We can always change it.)

SO for the real plot;

For centuries, as long as Earth has been a planet, there had always been a war between the two sides, Heaven and Hell. Have you ever wondered what truly causes the Earth to rumble? These wars are continuous and the worst it is, the worst that happens to the world.

The bible always implies that angels never combine with demons. Good and Evil cannot meet. What if it did? What if they could?

Now, in modern times, thoughts of angels and demons are suddenly after thoughts, the thing is, the people around them are those once in the lands of the lost and dead.

Another war has sparked after a few years of potential peace, demons and angels going at it with no mercy in sight. About a day in, a demon gets brutally injured by an angel (Your characters current boy), but as he his left to die (turn into dust) a savior comes to save him, only, this was against both of their laws, but the angel hadn't known the poor man was a demon, but the demon notices the angel, but doesn't disclose this.

For this war, angels reign victorious, so the angered demon king, Lucifer, sends the almost killed demon and his friend to disguise at angels. Upon hearing of a costume party, the two demons though this was perfect, instead of dressing up, they'd go as themselves.

As they sit waiting, my demon sees his savior and his mind seems to wheel. When the angel's boyfriend gets a bit... Drunk let's say, and ignores the angel, the demon takes his chances and asks the angel to dance, at first to try and get information from her.

When the bartender realizes that the demons weren't actually demons, the "cops" or guardian angels, which the head so happens to be her boyfriend go to arrest the demons, but your angel steps up and says she'll volunteer for his sake. And so, the sentence is getting the wings torn. [it goes on from here] 
@cam

xD I do it through notes but sort of

Like it...however I have ideas of my own, if you'd like to hear them.

And I noticed your FxM and MxM...would it be alright if I played a male? I can be either, but I'm asking first. xD

Oh I meant ME as the female. lol 
Like would it matter if I was male or female since you're male?

I would love to find someone to get into a really good Harry Potter based story with. I'm not a complete buff/elite yet I know enough to keep my own. I play female characters btw lol. If interested let me know please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back