• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fireteam Campeón

images

Guardians, I and a few other important people have been looking to create a Fireteam, where naturally you were allowed to choose to go alone or form up in a team to battle the Darkness. However, you six have been chosen to form what could be, the most dominate, strategic, and courageous Fireteam to have ever existed. This group may succeed greatly in bright hands, or it will fall to doom. You six Guardians have showed to complete extraordinary task. By pitting you six together, you all may even succeed into much deadlier and horrifying task. You six shall meet with me tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. You all know where I am.

- The Speaker 

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this forum. I am looking for 5 people to do this RP with. The story is that us Guardians have been called up to face some of the most dreadful threats humanity has ever seen. We will battle the Vault of Glass, Crota's End. Prison of Elders, Battle in the Crucible, King's Fall, Wrath of the Machine, and more. Now to have ourselves an ending we could look forward to, we will stop shortly after we have conquered Wrath of the Machine. Now that our plot is in the way, we must talk about the rules if you are interested to join. OH NO! RULES! Don't worry, it's necessary, trust me.

1. The Fireteam must compose of 2 Warlocks, 2 Titans, 2 Hunters. The reason is so we can create more opportunity's with the story.

2. You must know the lore! As in, you know what happened at the important stuff such as: Story Missions, Raid, and that's it. 

3. Exotics are allowed, HOWEVER, Only exotic weapons is allowed and 1 armor is allowed. I am not changing my mind on this. 

4. NO HARASSMENT, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF BULLING BEHAVIOR. 

5. Romantic relationships are allowed, but you must let us all know and the two of you must be consensual about this. FYI It can be mxm, fxm, fxf, whatever.

6. Please let us know if you are going to leave or you are about to take a break, or not being able to respond, if you are gone in about 3 days without any notice, you will be kicked from the group. 

7. Raid Gears are not allowed until we have beaten the specific raid. However, non raid gear weapons and armor that were available in the expansions pack are allowed to be used in the beginning. 

8. Have Fun!!!!!!

Just a little note, I will be your Captain of the FIreteam, specifically because my character was the one who killed The Black Heart in the Black Gardens. Sorry if this seems rude. If you got this far and there's a spot open go ahead and leave a character sheet. Pictures are not required. Also there;s no such things as Light Level. So go on and put whatever armor or weapons you love. Loots are also allowed. But pleased be reasonable.

Name: Emmanuel Flores

Class: Warlock

Specialty Subclass: Sunsinger (This means which subclass does your character mostly excels in by the way, all 3 subclass are allowed.

Race: Human (Only humans, awoken, exoare aollowed)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Accomplishments: Destroyed the Black Heart and killed Sepkis Prime (Two accomplishments are allowed; Strikes, Crucible, or something amazing such as killing over 100,000 Hives or something.)

Primary Weapons: Khvostov 7G-0X (Exotic Auto Rifle.)

Special Weapons: Conviction II (Legendary Sidearm, Solar Burn.)

Heavy Weapons: Sol Edge (Sword)

Helmet: NerIgal Savant III 

Gauntlets: Sunbeakers (Exotic Gauntlets)

Chest Armor: Unity Clade

Leg Armor: High Commanding Steps

Armor Shader: Nefertiti AK

Faction Supporting: New Monarchy (Note, this does not mean that my or your character are hating other factions, they could still respect, but they support only one.)

Face: (Description needed if you don't have any picture, also anime picture IS allowed I am not picky, that much.)

Short-Dark-Hair-for-Men.jpg

Well that is everything. Please if you have any questions send me a PM, if you want to tryout, go ahead and post your character sheet here. See you on the battlefields Guardians. Remember, only 5 will be accepted. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back