• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Firefly Roleplay - Now Closed!

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Seen the show and the movie? Love it? I've made a detailed role play based on that particular universe, and if you're interested, click here!: Detailed - Firefly - Soarin' Through the 'Verse | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

This roleplay is indeed detailed (as it says in the link) and requires that people post with a minimum of a paragraph (of at least five sentences) so that people have more to work off of. Good grammar, punctuation, etc. are also required, so that everyone can actually UNDERSTAND each other.

The plot will begin with the admittance of passengers, then will progress on journeys through space as the crew picks up random jobs that I will create and manage. Plenty of character development will occur both during the jobs and during the voyage through the 'verse, so be prepared to grow attached to your own character!

Spots are limited!

If you have any questions about the role play, feel free to ask here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay if you haven't finished it. The wiki would be extremely useful, although there may be spoilers, idk yet.

I highly recommend finishing it :3

Sure! Sorry about last night. I had to go to sleep

Eh why not. I'll take on one more. But now, my roleplay is closed.

MagiMayMagi said:
I would love to join this RP if you are still accepting people.
I'm still accepting, you can join rn if you want :)

I'd be interested, I'll check out the RP and setup a CS later.

edit

nvm, not feeling the passenger position lol, good luck filling out your roster and let me know if anything opens up.

HunterJJ said:
I'd be interested, I'll check out the RP and setup a CS later.
edit

nvm, not feeling the passenger position lol, good luck filling out your roster and let me know if anything opens up.
Okay, sorry!

xD yeah, one more space for a passenger. I can make you be in an escape pod with a distress signal xD cuz we're already in the 'verse and flying away from Persephone, but your char can be on the way if you'd like

Anaxileah said:
xD yeah, one more space for a passenger. I can make you be in an escape pod with a distress signal xD cuz we're already in the 'verse and flying away from Persephone, but your char can be on the way if you'd like
Excellent! I'll set up my CS Right now!

Let me know if you end up needing more people! Also totally willing to pop in and out as different "antagonists" as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back