• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Three of a Kind - OOC

Is everyone alive? I'm just waiting a little bit before I work on my first post.

Also:
like-it-here-these-are-my-people-%E8%BF%A5%E7%A0%BA-shes-completely-2421394.png
Gold digger
Gay guy
Henry copy paste
Iron man

I'm so sorry for not responding in such a long time. Life suddenly got very busy. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, though.

It's to be interpreted as something that happened in the past. Peta decided to fool around with some wildlife and almost got some of Goulde's men eaten. It's up for interpretation really, but it's meant more as a warning for her to not fool around this time.

That seems against her charachter, she's an experienced hunter not some loose cannon who would get people killed like that.

A hunter hunts, right? Maybe she pissed off some bears or something while hunting and almost injured some people. Like I said, open to interpretation.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted at all everyone. Life happened and plus, my character...I don't really like how she turned out anymore. She's too bland. I'm thinking of entirely redoing her SU, while keeping her a laguz warrior at the same time. Would that be okay, Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back